Is the See of St. Peter vacant?

I've thought of becoming Catholic a bunch of times, but every time I get serious about studying church history and the issue, I inevitably end up back on the channel of the Most Holy Family Monastery, whether I seek it out or not. (Thanks, Jewgle.)

Is the See of St. Peter vacant?
Is the Pope (either current or previous V2 Pope) a manifest heretic?
Is Vatican 2 apostasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xii_enc_12081950_humani-generis.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[-]

If you keep ending up at MHFM you should know that Catholicism is the only path.
The Vatican 2 sect is not the Catholic Church.

In practice it just results in me becoming discouraged, since sedevacantism is such a meme religion, that I just stick with being a Prot.

Here's a helpful list of things you should do:
-Pray to Jesus daily.
-Surrender yourself to God and let His will be done within you. This is really hard to do sometimes because we just want God to fix one little thing inside of us, but He wants to fix everything and we sometimes don't feel ready for that.
-Read lots of Christian literature. CS Lewis, Tolkien, etc
-Go to mass. Even sinful priests can perform valid sacraments.
-Meditate 30 minutes every day on God while chanting the name of Jesus Christ (this can be done quietly).

By practicing your religion things will become much clearer to you. I also recommend that you go to confession weekly and try to stay away from sin, and do take the Eucharist. Also study what the Eucharist is, and what the trinity is. (C S Lewis helps with that a lot).

Quick search on the google tells you who's the pope.
spoiler. It's pope Francis

Sounds like innovation. The Jesus prayer would be better.

I had several very good experiences with my method, that's why I recommended it.

No
Yes
Yes
The pope really is a bishop and he sits in a historic seat, but biblical churches are autonomous

Vain repetition

Eeehhhh, sounds a bit dodgy. Particularly because the way eastern meditation works is by putting your mind into a sort of feedback loop.

Vainly spreading the "prayer is vain repetitions" meme is a vain repetition.

Know the difference between Cain’snd humble repetition.

For crying out loud
*vain and humble

What's the objective for chanting "Jesus Christ" for half an hour?

Thinking about our Lord and Savior, I presume.

Is it possible that he thinks he'll be better heard by God for it?

Is it possible that actually meditating in the Word (but not by tantric meditation) would bring him closer to God?

Did I object to meditation?

Please stop arguing about something I didn't even ask about. Begone

No, no, and no.
This is a bad thread.

You mean the Star of Remphan?

Attached: sdfsd.jpg (480x360, 16.61K)

Go back to preschool

It's fitting that you ask this today

Attached: 60yrs.PNG (768x940, 536.32K)

No, no and no.

Yes to all three.

I'm not a sede or SSPX, but after looking into stuff more and even listening to mainstream people like Dr. Taylor Marshall, I've come to the conclusion that sedes or SSPX could be right, but only a pope can declare that. It does seem very likely that V2 was created to mislead people, with the intent object of that, and that many high ranking bishops and cardinals either have no faith, are satanists or masons. It seems very likely that the church has been infiltrated.

Let's say the the seat is actually vacant. I think the safest thing to do would just be to try and go for Latin mass when you can but that's about it. I don't think we will be blamed for not being able to actually tell that the seat is vacant. Actually the biggest issue for me is the canonization of JPII and Paul VI, especially JPII is on record, still never retracted his prayer for "St. John the Baptist to *protect* Islam" and a bunch of other nonsense. He lied and said Humani Generis stated that there is no conflict between evolution and the faith, but rather all it says is that it is not forbidden for " research and discussions" to take place around the theory of evolution, and it explicitly states that the theory of evolution has not been proven. w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xii_enc_12081950_humani-generis.html

Read that and tell me where it ever says that Pope Pius XII stated there is no conflict between evolution and the faith. Either JPII lied or is a real idiot who can't read a simple document. When you look at his life in general, it could very well be said that he was hostile to the faith, openly blaspheming, and creating so much scandal. Who knows if he even had a deathbed conversion? One thing is for sure, he should never have been publicly venerated as a Saint - despite if he miraculously had some sort of deathbed conversion. He seems very masonic in almost everything he was doing. He also started the nonsense regarding the death penalty. V2 is a pile of extremely (probably) intentionally misleading documents that has only served to destroy the faith at a record pace.

So in the end I don't really know. I don't think I will be blamed for it, because only a Pope can judge a Pope, and I guess I don't know enough to really say that the Popes are formal heretics. I don't think we can actually make a strong case to say they are formal heretics though. I do think that we are in end times and the world won't last for like more than 100 years.

Attached: 387787453b9b448e6443d01d2e761f11a1ccd180600086f0a8817c91eee19311.jpg (1167x1600, 603.34K)

what about concatenation?
6 || 6 || 6 = 666

I hope you're not using youtube in order to learn about the faith user. I really hope you're not doing this thing. I would prefer you begome ordodox, but I would definitely encourage you to get offline and go visit churches to decide which to join. The internet will always have the answer you're looking for you and irrefutable evidence to back it up. You'll end up like my godparents, going from church to church, never staying put very long- but just long enough that the next move becomes painful for you and everyone you met.

[-]

He fixed the ordination rite of Paul VI, adding the phrase "Sacrifice of the Mass" back in.
I'd say that protecting the ordinations to the priesthood is pretty important.