Blasphemic Music

Friends,

I have been listening to this band which makes some really good music. Problem is, their whole gimmick and lyrics are centered around mocking christianity. What's your honest opinion on listening to such bands as a person of christian faith? Obviously they don't influence my faith in any way, I just enjoy listening to their music.

What you tolerate today will become what you celebrate tomorrow. You are what you eat, get better taste.

How do people justify this? All our habits influence our entire life, at all times. What is the root of this two-facedness?

A thread died for this qtddiot.

rofl look at this guy who fell for the /mu/ memes. You have terrible taste and worse than that is your lack of good sense. Give up all forms of entertainment, especially anti-christian ones. If you can't then you're weak and you better start getting used hell.

Stop listening to trash music and listen to some Christian music

OP, I understand you completely. I loved their musical style too but you just have to stop listening to them. It'll be ok.

Why would you enjoy listing to such fedora-faggotry?

Remember the 3nd commandment:

If this band is openly mocking Christ and His ministry, they are openly mocking the Lord our God. Do not tolerate such vile music. Do not give them what they crave attention.

I listen to Jesus Christ GG all-in but I never liked anti Christian music except for slayer but I don't like them now because it's ridiculous. Still like GG though because it reminds me to live my principles.

This.

Man I feel bad just thinking about listening to music that mocks God. Get a grip, dude.

Attached: d3a52f2f6d74c1e01a99d841d3151134f07d7b7427d136058507ab61e7bbbf03.jpeg (607x530, 32.58K)

When I was younger I used to think in similar way. They don't influence my faith, I don't agree with their views, I just enjoy their talent etc. When at some point I got more serious about my faith, not only I changed my mind, I also found it physically repulsive to listen to such music.

Attached: 00c0f4be4106fb366d370ce2f8d7fb6e3e0da0407ce7a51c98c65476c53fcf16.png (500x522, 74.93K)

Don't waste time and money on listen to that blasphemous trash because it unintentionally influences your faith. Makes you more lax on sins and it teaches you to be a doormat.

I know it, I've been there before.

lighten up incels

Are you linking Phillip Glass there as some counter and as an example of good influence? The self-proclaimed Jew, who calls himself a " Jewish-Taoist-Hindu-Toltec-Buddhist"? Besides that, he makes repetitive, minimalist crap.

You should cut it out. It's only music, you don't need it.

Stop listening to modern music. Only listen to classical music.

Attached: 51jkbwcE2YL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (874x1416 44.39 KB, 796.36K)

What band was it?

Stop listening to modern garbage.

At least he doesn't have *LYRICS* that curse Christ

It's called "Ghost" and they are a bit subtle about it to the point where I'm not sure if they are actually anti-christian or doing it as an ironic gimmick and not taking themselves too seriously.

I don't think they ever cursed out God or Christ in their lyrics or anything like that either.

Stick to synthwave and other electronic type music.