Read this article and tell me these people shouldn't be killed. protip: you can't

read this article and tell me these people shouldn't be killed. protip: you can't
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-abortion-law-in-new-york-will-change-and-how-it-wont

Attached: Untitled.jpg (917x738, 157.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/2019.01.23-065331/https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-abortion-law-in-new-york-will-change-and-how-it-wont
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people shouldn't be killed.
I just did, so, you're wrong.

Killing people, no matter how satisfying their deaths may be, is nevertheless forbidden by God with the exception of war.

What if we only kill them a little bit?

Attached: John-Cleese-as-Basil-Fawlty-1000081.jpg (590x350, 38.84K)

you forgot the part where you read the article first

You forgot the 5th Commandment.

you forgot the old testament

Where the 5th commandment is? Do we have prophets sancitoning killings 2 or 3 millenia out from the last one?

I read the article a week ago when it came out. These people shouldn't be killed.

It's a New York state law. Only two things can be done.

1) Rally Christians in New York and march on the New York Capital Building. Have a nice non-violent protest.

2) Rally all christians to bombard New York state representatives with emails and letter to Congress to make abortion outright illegal.

5th commandment is to honor thy father and thy mother first of all.
second of all Mark 12:30-31:
if you really loved those children being murdered you would want to protect them. if you were gonna be aborted, wouldn't you be happy to find out someone killed the doctor who was gonna do it so you survived?
third of all there's plenty of crimes punishable by death in the old testament and even jesus himself said it would be better for those who cause little ones to sin to be killed.

It's civil government's job to punish murderers. If they refuse to do that, vigilante justice is still not acceptable. It would not decrease abortions, and would turn society against Christians and pro-lifers. If one abortionist can't abort any more, but society becomes more pro-choice as a result, things will become worse overall. But aside from all that, we are called to obey the law. Like in Rome, early Christians would take children left to die from the elements and raise them as their own. But they didn't go out assassinating the Romans who were practicing this infanticide. That would have benefited no one.

Christ said specifically to render unto Caeser what is Caesers and Paul said that Christians are obliged to follow the law. You aren't going to convince anyone to turn into a vigilante jihadist dude.

I don't know why you redditors cannot use archive.fo
archive.today/2019.01.23-065331/https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-abortion-law-in-new-york-will-change-and-how-it-wont

the lives of children don't belong to caeser. he was talking about a coin that had caesers face on it when he said that. hardly comparable to a human life.

The Bible mandates execution for murder

Not by vigilantes.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I fail to see where it says "Love straight up murders, yo".

Yes, after a proper trial. Why do you think we should be Muslim-tier in justice?

You can be angry all you want, but you’re not to murder. 99.9% of the time there’s another way. And if you truly want them to die, then you need to see how Jesus acted and change your behavior to match His

How many people were killed so that you can enjoy the freedom to sit in your church? How many are getting killed to give you your quality of life? Also why are you saying people when the commandment clearly says thou shall not kill? Billions of living creatures are getting abhorrently killed so that you can fill your belly with them. Is it really as simple as blaming others to wash the blood of your own hands? Or is this about stoic ignorance?

shalt

Well played. Shot myself in the foot with that set-up. Next time tho…

You should have drawn the line earlier by prohibiting feminism/leftism.You thought that it was going to stop after voting rightsf? Not at all. They will continuously discover new forms of "discrimination" as it benefits them

So, I should kill my children to protect them? Noted.

In what case would you ever kill a child to protect them?

Just admit you ran out of arguments

Christians should stop paying taxes in NY but the Bible says you can’t protest like that IIRC

Hmmm.
Proverbs 24:11-12

Matthew 18:6-9

Jesus is saying that the final judgement of the Gehenna will be worse than death, not that people should be killed.
Wisdom 1:12-15
or bring on destruction by the works of your hands; because God did not make death, and he does not delight in the death of the living. For he created all things so that they might exist; the generative forces of the world are wholesome, and there is no destructive poison in them, and the dominion of Hades is not on earth. For righteousness is immortal.

Do you seriously go to Church with the belief that Jesus commanded us to kill people?

Is that what I said?
Does the word "execution" mean anything besides legal to you? That would be "assassination" or "murder".

They should be executed in the next government system.

Wrong. Governments can execute someone for a crime.

This is true, thats why Christians ought to vote with their feet and flee New York instead.

You are allowed to disobey the government when it asks you to do something that is against the Bible

Fleeing NY would be more effective though

We have these problems because we've ruled out the use of physical force as a solution.

I’m just waiting for a civil war.
The South will rise again

The only issue is that fleeing likely requires job opportunities or flexibility that can’t reasonably be assumed. Ideally churches in neighboring states would do what they could to help displaced New York Christians but I don’t know how feasible that is.

you say that like they're just innocent nobodies, when in reality they're evil hordes on a murderous rampage

pic related

Attached: 1533435558595.png (915x1161, 369.97K)

Its more than feasible. If you really can't find anything there are employment services that can help you find a job. Depending on your job you can always transfer within your company. Usually HR will help you find an affordable place as well there might even be company housing, again dependent on your employer. With God all things are possible. He won't abandon His flock.

The only other thing that I can think of that NY Christians can do would be to remove all their money from the banks in NY, but I don't think there are enough Christians that are pro-life in NY that can tip the balance sheets of the banks.

Attached: well-first-of-all-through-god-all-things-are-possible-18704737.png (500x303, 96.49K)

The drums of war are beginning to beat. Let the Word of God guide you.
1 Maccabees, Chapter 2:

Attached: Defeated Requiem- Siege of Plevna 1877.jpg (2186x1300, 548.5K)

wtf?? This thing already legalizes murder until birth, do these people want to legit kill their own children, Molech style™? Maybe Anderson was right….

But infanticide was practiced by the Romans at the time. Jesus didn't tell Christians to go out and assassinate them.

So you're just advocating that once a Christian government takes power they should execute anyone who practices abortion after a trial finds them guilty?
Okay fine. It's nothing more than a thought exercise anyway since in North America and much of Europe such a government taking power is unthinkable.

not with that attitude

You would need the majority of the population to agree with you. Even if you aren't talking about a democratically elected government, if most people are against such a government, you would be unable to force it on them. And if we ever got to the point where the majority were so devout and pro-life as to approve of such a government, abortion would be so taboo it would almost be a moot point.

who said anything about democracy?

Try reading the second sentence again, dude.

people who wouldn't want a government run by white male christians aren't the type of people to put any action behind their rhetoric anyway.

How could you force the majority to go along with this when most people disagree with it? Especially in the US where people are armed. Even if liberals aren't armed, a lot of armed people are not gonna go along with executing abortionists. You would need to get a majority on your side just as a pragmatic matter. Unless you are talking about starting some small secessionist Christian state, but that would not affect the abortion situation for the rest of the country. It's a cliche but you need to win hearts and minds before you can do anything else. It's not the divine right of kings era where people will just go along with whatever government orders.