How much of a subhuman you have to be to put bombs in a Sunday mass?

How much of a subhuman you have to be to put bombs in a Sunday mass?
I can't comprehend the subhumaness of those people.
christianpersecution.com/philippines/philippines-20-dead-as-bombs-target-sunday-mass-in-roman-catholic-cathedral/?fbclid=IwAR2G_TrqxqRfO3YD-DHnQPXFrUsRZ99s3wa6BpF1_I_jzXiiTghlDFu_ZWs

Attached: nazarene_3.gif (762x762, 34.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daingerfield_church_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gee who'da thunk it

Attached: Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers.png (1600x1316, 2.57M)

No i don't understand it, how can someone be not only so much subhuman, but also so much of a coward to target a Sunday mass? Go to Al Qaeda and go kill American soldiers if you're such a proud durka. And generally all sandniger terrorist attacks only target kids and innocent people.

Because their god is called the Greatest Deceiver.
A side note, see the position of the arms of Hubal, once the chief idol of the Kaaba.

Attached: Hubal.jpg (278x182, 5.8K)

Who knows?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daingerfield_church_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
Seems white people love to kill folks at church, though.

You are posting lone wolf and sperg rage attacks against organised groups that are generally accepted by other muslims

>>>Zig Forums

Pretty low on the chain of being, just like the prophet Mo himself

I bet 1 BTC that if you add up the lone-wolf white dude killings in churches, the victim list triples that of Muslim church victims. White dudes love killing peaceful church going people.

Are you a durka? I'm trying to excuse your single digit IQ and reading comprehension.

Why aren't you out shooting up a church like your good white brethren command of you?

What if you add the trucks of peace? Can you understand the difference between individual criminals (most probably not religious either) and organized religious terrorists groups?
Also mass shooters are always condemned by the absolute majority of the Christian world and the atheists too, can you say the same about yours?

leftypol, we know it's you.

Not even what he said. He's pointing out that one group statistically does this on pretty much a daily basis, whereas with the other it's an outlier.

Oh, so your Muslim. Your prophet's in Hell, by the way.

You know I'm right, so you're getting scared.

1 story about 1 event = daily basis
Man, you people are all stupid.

Are you a minor?

The absolute state of Muslims and of Islam.

Attached: 390490211a4d828a8c2d85a04e765b8009f4b78fa37eb112d71f49bedab79332.png (317x267, 181.3K)

Assuming I'm Muslim is the only argument you've got?

Yes, a Muslim is one of the worst things you an possibly be.

You're not arguing at all you only give juvenile answers like "you're scared of me"

Prove it then. Be my guest.

make no mistake, muslims are enemies of God. anyone who does not confess christ is not of God. Not yet, anyway.
however, don't judge all muslims as wicked and evil, for you were once wicked and evil yourself before being cleansed in the blood.
some of those who are muslims may be saved, and we should welcome them even if they're the ones that previously set off bombs. Think of Paul.

didn't claim this.

Well they do target mosques too.

Weak shilling, faggot

Yes: we should be on the guard for Islam, but welcome those who “defect” its ranks to come back to Christ.