"Seek and you shall find."

Please speak to me the oracles of the Messiah.

My people are in need.

Attached: mirvboge.ru_менно.jpg (740x380, 149.2K)

It seems as though God is not able to actually control "reality" and actually control one's physical existence.

That has been my conclusion of things as of late.

An oracle is one who speak on behalf of the gods, similar to a prophet. This in mind, I doubt there are many prophets browsing this board.
Every people—nay, every person—is in need.
God created and presently sustains all of reality.
Free will exists, so why would God need to "control" your existence in particular? What makes you special?

Attached: 171eac0ba352d30b62a6964bb196ad4021f81548c3277ab0adab899dcbd3a878.jpg (466x349, 24.44K)

"Free will" does not exist in the sense that needs can be met when they need to be met.

If we are constantly in need and under obligation then we are not able to exercise that free will. We are being constrained and thus "free will" becomes a farce.

However, I personally believe that "existential free will" is the 'order of the day' for humankind.

You are free to obey the Lord or to disobey Him. That is the only freedom that matters.

Why did you make this thread? What do you want?

We are not free to do so if our needs are not met.

Define "free will" because I don't think it means what you think

Why did you make this thread?

Sounds like you are talking about complete control of reality not free will

To hear the oracles of the Messiah from one of His servants or messengers.

gg

this Gnostic samefag always shits up the board I don't know why people keep replying to him

Nice Christ-like compassion.

gg

I thought it was that or a schizoposter. Why these dickheads can't just be straightforward is infuriating.

Another victory for God and humility for Zig Forums.

Glorious dominance.

typical. Free Will doesn't give you the same Powers as God you occultist. repent

define: 'free will'

: voluntary choice or decision
I.E…. "I do this of my own free will."

:freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention

I would say free will is the freedom for humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes. If it was already "determined" by God, then the paradox is that we put our self there by our choices.

….implying that I disagree with this definition:

I think it is still "free will" if God determined it because of the differences in the physical "reality matrix" and in the existence which God inhabits, whatever or however it may be.

So to say that "our needs are met" is not the same thing as "trying to play God".

A thing that some Christians do on a daily basis if their deeds are not altruistic.

seek within, not without.

Many a seeker turn destructive in their quest for answers and order.

ty for response

One answer that I received after reading "the Gospel of Mary" was to let go of desire.

When there is such need, I'm afraid there might be some sort of spiritual conspiracy where some force like the Demiurge is trying to get people to fail to be successful in the physical realm.

Why the references to "schitzo" and "Gnostic"?

I am 'out of the loop'.

Your mind is the loop.

theres nothing more inspiring than the corpses of worthless white children

Attached: cb1d202fa5deb21d5ea8e72c647df88ad121e2f7a33c53f69de53d6169b2bc8d.jpg (550x734, 85K)