Virginia Proposes 4th Term (Post-birth) Abortion Bill

cbsnews.com/news/virginia-abortion-bill-proposed-by-kathy-tran-third-trimester-today-2019-01-30/

Attached: disgust.jpg (453x439, 59.19K)

Pray for the people of Virginia and hope they get their officals to strike this jewish law down.

Attached: e7133c0d-e92e-46ae-9399-52e9693fa349.jpg (1242x1206, 175.54K)

Pray for brutal destruction upon the whore of America

Land where the sodomites pride
Land where the good goys die
Satanic masonic spreading far a wide
Let ((Freedom)) ring

Why not just allow child murder and pedophilia, instead of doing it gradually !!!

Sometimes I make fun of Trump and especially dismiss the evangelical compulsion to say he's "Christian", but maybe God really did choose him. He's got this funny habit of driving people crazy and making them play all of their nasty cards that they've been hiding from play in previous years. He brings out the worst in people. And I'd prefer that at least compared to the slow burn sham of the previous century.

I live here. I feel like it’s DC Vick’s behind it.

I still live here.

What country do you live in?

Wrath is reserved for God alone. Repent, friend.

It's not wrong for me to ask that God's will be done.

I pray to God every day America and the unholy who feed off it are destroyed in fire.

Nope, Lot's still in town.

Are you sure it's God's will and not your own? because it sounds like your own
Americans are fed up with the establishment's BS as well, but praying for destruction will only back fire on you.
If you are American, reread Jeremiah 29. If you aren't American, mind your own business before you curse your people and you further.

Attached: 9.8.14.Verse_.jpg (1200x1200, 1.44M)

That woman who introduced it deleted her twitter. What does she have to hide from if this is the "right thing to do"?
Have you see the video of her getting called out about whether a child can be killed during birth? she squirms under the simple questions, knowing what exactly it is her bill provides.
Do God's work friend, VA is a beautiful state, don't let the demons take it from you.

THY WILL BE DONE

THY KINGDOM COME

AS IN HEAVEN, ALSO UPON EARTH

I'M GOING TO GET DOWN ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW AND PRAY FOR ARMAGEDDON

YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING THAT THE SUFFERING OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE WORLD IS BROUGHT TO A VIOLENT AND JUST END

GET BEHIND ME SATAN

Attached: 1544118725827.png (249x249, 84.95K)

Repent, user. You dont know what you are doing. I'll pray for you and continue to pray for peace here in America.

Does the book of Revelation make any sense to you? Do you understand what's going to happen?

Oh I do, but you will never know the hour. Nor will praying for the death of others get you into heaven.

Repent

It's not wicked when you hate what the Lord hates and ask that His will of destroying them be done.

"Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked." - Psalms 97:10

Attached: 1545360060597.gif (379x387, 229.49K)

Sure, but that doesn't give you the right to pray for destruction. Again read Jeremiah 29 I know you haven't and you will see that you are letting the sin of wrath fill your heart and pride fill your soul who are you to rush God's ultimate plans for this world?

Repent, user, for you know not what you do.

Question user, even if we may not know the time and the hour, are we not told the signs of Christ's comming for a reason?
Surely you must know the times of his comming draw incredibly near?

Attached: 1518733286366.jpg (480x360, 26.74K)

You hypocrite. The day of judgement is written down. The world has been called to repent and turn to God just like in the days of Noah. How dare you wish destruction on others when God withheld his judgement from you and showed you mercy? Pray for the souls of the wicked, for those who are forgiven much will love much. Where sin abounds, grace increases. The one who sins grievously against the Lord then repents will not take their forgiveness for granted. The one with the greater debt will love his master more. Where do you get off praying for the destruction of the wicked? Gods hand is stayed and he is calling for the world to repent and turn to him until the day of judgement.

If you use this website, chances are that your country has also legalized abortion and/or sodomite marriage.

Attached: 1548437218000.jpg (387x387, 25.15K)

Joke's on you, I'm not even American.

Have you read the Psalms?
Why call another man hypocrite when we are no greater than they?

We should all yearn for God's judgement. But I suppose we can be sweeter about it.

Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD!
Why would you have the day of the LORD?
It is darkness, and not light,
as if a man fled from a lion,
and a bear met him,
or went into the house and leaned his hand against the wall,
and a serpent bit him.
Is not the day of the LORD darkness, and not light,
and gloom with no brightness in it?

You literally just said that you pray for ME to suffer for the sins of my neighbors.
What country do you live in?

I just virtually quoted a text in that Hymn that I just posted ("Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations" -Psalm 82:8). We must rightly divide the word of truth. There are good ways and bad ways of wanting the Day of the Lord.

Straight to hell!

Indeed. They use "Choice" as their mantra, but don't actually care about the infant's choice. This is the tyranny of only one person's choice.

And testimony from former abortionists or nurses who've seen some infants show signs of life will attest that they don't want to die. Some trying to push away.

There's no other path for this other than hell.

What about the Baby's choice?

The pogroms will start.

That's what I'm talking about. These baby's don't want to die… in fact, nothing does. This is how braindead the whole idea is. Even an ant chooses not to die.

So you have two conflicting choices here. And one simply just wants to kill the other and say their life and choices are the only ones that matter. This is nothing but murder. They're no different than any other murderer. And by their own banner of "Choice!" they will be condemned. They are nothing but hypocrites by their own standards, and murderers by every other standard of justice.

The proposition was picked up and drafted into a bill by delegate Kathy Tran. The bill was swiftly voted down since Republicans still hold a slim majority in the General Assembly.

Bump for interest