Meanwhile in the Zig Forums monastery

Attached: Monk_tasting_wine_from_a_barrel.jpg (291x285, 32.9K)

I sure hope the monks check the wine before they give it to people. Bad wine is no joke to mess around with.

I checked it, all of it

Attached: Drunk Before the Party.jpg (780x725, 79.12K)

You know who else drinks from cups? Pagans.
Apostolics btfo

I thought Pagans drank from the skulls of their enemies, also your brand of heresy hasn't been invented yet. Begone

Checkin' wine,
Checkin' digits.

Read your Bible.

I chuckled.

Anderson is explicitly not a free will Baptist

Time for some reforms

Silence.

I f LOVE silence.

Come on, no young recruits get inspired by that Old Roman chant anymore. Why don't we let those local Troubadours into the Choir? It will make our Sunday service popular again.

Attached: Rebab-Oud.jpg (445x360, 94.25K)

Criminally underrated

Attached: 1509997930933.png (709x861, 1.12M)

Adam was the bull

imagine being so ruined by the internet that you actually post something like this

Hey guys, should I translate the Scriptures into the vernacular?
I think it would do the people good.

The Jesuits and Dominicans are already far ahead of you on that.

Attached: 715037FA-7DEF-48FD-B105-18066CAA2D24.jpeg (734x1024, 136.36K)

Make an Ebonics Bible.

Is this really what "Roman"(LMAO) Catholic monastery looks like? Why are you Latins so barbaric? I bet you don't even have your own fashion shows like we do in Constantinople.

Attached: Byzantine Fashion Show.jpg (524x379, 83.65K)

top LARP

Already exists, kinda

Attached: Snapchat-699578546.jpg (1080x1920, 433.2K)

Pidgin is not Ebonics.

And that's not pidgin, it's a type of language that, if I remember correctly, was used by slaves in the US.

We dont have enough firewood to burn these protestant heretics lads

Kill all papists

Brothers, I think we have an issue. Half of the residing monks keep asking how to stop masturbating.

Attached: Deus Vult ok.png (853x620, 41.3K)

Just take them to the village and have the barber castrate them. They've taken a vow of celibacy, so they shouldn't mind.

I did say it was a bad idea to let the Jewish Guild of Illuminators in charge of illustrating our entire new breviary stock, but no one would listen to me, brother.