Was John wick a good Christian?

Was John wick a good Christian?

It's complicated with John Wick.

Movie 1 John Wick still murdered out of wrath, not self defense.
Movie 2 John maybe from self defense.

Before the movies - his entire murder for hire career.

Young/King David still did the same thing. So hurrr hurrr hurrr.

And so did Moses.

No. He is a fictional character, devoid of a soul, and cannot be good or bad anything.

both Moses and David went through excruciating trials for what they did, Moses in particular had to suffer a lot with the people he literally killed for, and David's anguish is captured in the Psalms

John Wick is a character in two kinos, how can he be coinsidered good or bad if he isn't real.

Of course not and watching the movie itself is sinful. Do you think these things do not influence you? Seek the Kingdom of Heaven in all that you do.

why is murdering seen as so bad? its like modern day christians believe that "not killing people" is the only thing that makes you a good person. like as long as you don't kill anyone, you'll go to heaven. doesn't matter how much you fap, how much you fornicate, how many times you skip church, how greedy you are, how lazy you are, just don't kill a guy and you're perfect in god's eyes.

Just stop it, satan. You are embarrassing yourself. Jesus calls us to sin no more and follow God's commandments. One of them is to not murder. It's not a hard command to follow. It's lumped under love your neighbor and all that.

As for executions, that is a power God grants the state, not us civilians. If you want to disobey God and murder people, you do you. Be aware you will not have God on your side.

okay, wow. great response. i really love it when anons here don't just immediately resort to "you are evil, you suck, i am holy, i am a saint, you are the devil, i am literally jesus." makes for great dialogue.

Attached: 1514763038774.jpg (250x245, 5.74K)

okay holy user, the saint. i bow before thee. so righteous, so great and holy. how would i have ever known not to kill people if you didn't remind me so harshly just now? i think you may have just saved countless lives. wow

Listen to yourself applaud a brother
of Christ with sarcasm and spite,
Look in the mirror my fellow user, watch your pride and ego flare and glow

i'm just trying to get you to pull the stick out of your ass

I'm not even the user that you were provoking.
Stop acting like a child and get your act together, be an adult man.

this is an imageboard

Where you interact with real people you sperg.

I can guarantee you are like this outside this thread.

Take your life seriously.

lol okay grandpa.

HE ISN'T EVEN A REAL PERSON