Your religion is fake, just get over it already and join the world of scientific discovery of logic

There's no proof Jesus existed.

The New Testament isn't a reliable source.

Josephus's mention of him was clearly forged by later Christians, probably Eusebius in the 4th century given the fact that there is no evidence such a passage existed in Josephus before Eusebius makes mention of it. Christians were already known to forge things like this, as we see in Origen who falsely asserts Josephus says the death of James (supposed brother of Jesus) is the reason for the destruction of the Temple.

Tacitus doesn't mention a "Christus" instead he mentions a "Chrestus" which is a completely unrelated person.

Sorry Xians, your religion is fake. It was made up by the Romans who created a peasant cult to halt rebellions. I suggest you get over your sky daddy and come and join us in the real world.

Attached: 5569b09c85eb771724c3f53517adf0218ec0a04067f5ade235943e1339bf66ea.jpg (625x500, 64.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igwU6PXJVtM
hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-universe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS

Am i still banned here? If not youre a winnie the pooh idiot op. Romans making up christianity makes no winnie the pooh sense. Get your head out of your ass and wipe the shit out of your ears.

Believing a magical sky son whose spit can cure people makes no winnie the pooh sense. Get your head out of your ass.c

I get that this is a meme but popsci is effectively

You really have no idea how the ancient Roman Empire worked, do you?

youtu.be/igwU6PXJVtM

If you were logical you would understand that the most logical method of survival is too live for God. Watch this video OP.

Attached: 9382b914c1b36833e622d4acbb1f86d5a10cc15703d118b83643722556f9aa84.png (500x522, 156.5K)

Actually it does. Physics renders the notion of God obsolete.

hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-universe.html

*Tips*
I'm sorry to see people suffering from whatever disorder you have OP

Attached: BanBackfires.mp4 (1386x4653 92.34 KB, 2.32M)

Nice arguments.

Ok.

Obviously the creator of the universe didnt descend to this one planet to save this one species. Im not arguing that. The romans didnt just make christianity up. Some jew named Jesus existed and people loved that he told them they could be weak little cucks and get rewarded for it in the next life. And then the byzantines used it to centraluze religious power.

We live in a society

Atheism is the belief that humanity will free itself by becoming geometric genital creatures in cyberspace for all eternity

I used to be you. Now I'm me. I'm happier being me.

Name one saint who was a weak little cuck.

I have plenty of arguments, just take a look at the first image. We invented science, you're just an ignoramus that doesn't know history.

How much soy do you consume faggot?

Attached: 59093a9ec7937b7e4b43bf692e012821487f0f500851e4cf2d1581c00ce2b3ab.jpg (1125x930, 142.87K)

And we made it better.

Nice try faggot.

Attached: athiesm - nothing.png (450x450, 100.15K)

Debatable, not doubting that the great physicists of our time are brilliant, but you're hardly one of them. You are a literal follower, probably on a worse scale than us Christians since at least we get something out of following our God, a sense of fulfillment. You on the other hand, are such an embarrassment that the best thing you can think to do with your time is to disturb this humble Italian Rosary crafting forum on the internet. Go get a job, and stop hanging around your mom's basement.

Attached: IntellectsVersusPopSci.png (1716x1710, 2.12M)

Once again, no arguments.

It's my ad hominem but your gay meme about how Jesus is a zombie and therefore I'm an idiot is not at all an ad hominem?

Are you retarded user?

Attached: HelpingtheRetarded.jpg (409x600, 87.79K)

Christians are seriously the most cringe worthy idiots on this planet.

Just report him. He's spamming on Zig Forums, too.

Quantum fluctuations disprove God. Learn science and come into the real world. Good day retards. I hope you become educated one day.

I'm just paying you in your own currency when I insult you

I'm just going to assume you know absolutely nothing about quantum mechanics because you said that.

Attached: Sure.jpeg (600x595, 30.85K)

How?

Attached: 1521144878795.jpg (645x756, 181.56K)

Essence-energy distinction already figured out centuries ago what quantum mechanics have been teaching us lately.

None of you have even attempted to refute my OP, because you cannot. You have no arguments, only personal attacks and cringe worthy shit memes. You guys are such pathetic idiots.

You're gonna have to come up with something better than dead memes, buddy.

dont care virgin

Attached: DwNKup-UYAAA2M-.jpg (961x1200, 136.38K)

Attached: iyuftyfghk.jpg (640x392, 50.19K)

What a awful thread. OP should be ashamed of himself.

You deny the historical evidence of Christ, because you don't want him to exist. You say that Christian forged the text of Josephus's, while being blind that there was no reason a Christian would forge a text of Josephus's. You mention Tacitus,while not mentioning that most historians consider his text as aunthentic. And to end in a good light, you a throw a Conspiracy Theory that the Romans created Christianity, while not showing any proof whatsoever, and then you throw an Ad Hominem.

Yes, Romans created Christianity… only to end up getting swallowed up by it, and destroying all of their gods, entertainment venues, economical channels, and other past times and traditions. Makes sense.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Because he is a real human being.

You need your ass beat, kid. Go away. Go and do something useful with your life.

Attached: 8904790872.jpg (229x220, 8.46K)

Hey, Charlie, still up to your normal faggotry?

Attached: DspDdw6U8AADlF0.jpg (400x400, 24.23K)