We must secure the existence of all people, and a future for God's children

We must secure the existence of all people, and a future for God's children.

The blood of Christ runs through every race that believes in him.

Attached: o-BABY-HAND-BLACK-WHITE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 356.07K)

Amen

amen times 10 brother!

CONVERT THE KIKES!
SPIRITUALWAR NOW!

There's a particular race whose existence is not secure, the rest are fine.

Isn't it part of prophecy for them not to convert? at least for a long long time?

Attached: ohnonono.gif (500x427, 318.32K)

Working in retail, whites are the most stuck up, meanest, snobbiest, crude bunch I deal with. I used to buy into Zig Forums shit and even hung around AB members at one point, but I can safely say that I’ve met some really awesome Christian non-whites. I’m trying to not see race anymore. The internet has helped me become LESS racist. Grace and love to all of God’s children; do away with “black” and “white” churches!

so you used to hate white people even more before?

Attached: korean facts.mp4 (640x640, 3.71M)

The local white churches here are dying because they fought tooth and nail to keep blacks out, but when the neighborhood demographic shifted, the young whites moved and the older ones couldn't afford to keep the church going anymore and the blacks they turned away just opened their own churches and left them in the dust.

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR BIG BLACK COCK IN WHITE WIMIN WOMBS

Narrow is the road to salvation, user. Just because a church is inclusive doesn't make it good, just look at those who accept women as pastors or sodomites to marry on their once hallowed grounds.

No, I only liked white people, but after some life experience I realized we are all human. I grew up in the south where racism is real. I really hated blacks. Now that I’m older things are different. It’s almost like every adult is a caged inner child, and if you look close enough, you can see all their childhood problems as the source of their current actions. Hard to explain and I’m a terrible writer.

Let’s just remember that love is the fulfillment of the law. Whether or not to keep the tribes separate is a different topic.

The moral of this story isn't "white ppl rayciss" the moral of the story is that diversity sucks. Demographics don't "shift", they're deliberately changed by political policy.

Attached: 1537930214576.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Oh look another bait thread.
Your bait is shit again. But please feel free to stir discord.

This is true, but what fruit is there in shutting yourself off to practicing Christians because they aren't the right ethnicity of practicing Christian?

The blood of god cannot run through the wh*te devil

You haven't been on the internet long enough then.

Your minds have been warped, you value pigment over heart, and I will try to pray for you.

It doesn't mean you shouldn't try to convert the ones that are alive right now.

The body that ceases to resist external influence is dead. A people who do not define themselves as apart from "the other" will cease to exist.

Yeah, the (((Synagogue of Satan))) reprobates will never change, but not all ethnic jews are reprobates. Some don't know any better because their rabbis lied to them. Those are the ones we want to save. I'll take a Moshie the Bagel pusher over a Schlomo Goldsteinberg the international financer evey day of the week.
If pharasiee like St. Paul can convert, than there are some jews out there that will accept Christ aswell.

Besides, we as Christians don't want the Anti-Christ to come. We want as many people on earth to know and Love our Lord, Jesus Christ. No one knows when the Day of the Lord will come again
But when it does come, all devout Christians of all races and nations will be welcome in His arms.

Attached: Christ Hugging People.jpg (381x480, 64.88K)

See, the funny thing is it's blacks who are always hollering and making a scene in restaurants, and never tip.

Attached: download (18).jpg (186x139, 6.27K)

Source: depths of your asshole
Please tell me where I "value my pigment over my heart".

Blasphemous beyond belief. The blood of Christ is present after transubstituation. Christ's blood does not run in your veins faggot.

How do we civilize Africa and the far east?

I will summarize the stupidity of this thread:
Wow. 14 words purposely suited to include everyone. "Nazis" watch out so you start debating white vs nonwhite. Obvious bait.
Of course getting on with other nations is good. It is what God wants. He wants everyone to convert. So what? That does not make everyone has to live in your country so your poeple and your culture go extinct. God made various peoples this is part of God;s creation. Mixing everyone up is pure evil, destroying God's work.
I love other nations and wish them well, they are God's children. That does not make I want Africans next door. And neither do they.

As I have said. Blasphemous beyond belief.Christ blood does not "run through you" Or do you imply you are more than a mere human?

Get out of here.

Take your shit elsewhere. Zig Forums does not need to discuss each week the same baits/ Here we discuss theology. If you want to discuss this, visit Zig Forums or Zig Forums

In all seriousness: your shilling is absolutely pathetic but today you have reached a new low. Congrats.
Also sage

The blood thing is just a bad metaphor

I don't get your beef.
So you're saying we should secure all peoples or what?

Do you remember the black lives matter argument that all lives matter, but the movement is specially focused on blacks because there was an alleged epidemic of persecuting blacks?

The point of the 14 words is to secure whites. Its also a good thing for others to have security.

Amen, all nations and their people ought to be secured, not mixed to high-heavens.
The logical conclusion of anti-racism