Genocide

In being a christian, while our count for holy wars and general bodycount is far lower then that of islam, we must in some manner acknowledge several grouseome incidents in our collective history, from its inception to modern day. Some examples:

Is there such a thing as christian genocide apologetics? How do you reconcile these events in your heart? I have reconcilled the genocide of heathens insamuch as they have worshipped demons such as ba’al or moloch, and yet I fear for the eternal souls of the women and children who sat on the sidelines of these terrible instances. It is incredibly hard to talk with nonbeleivers about these issues as well, and I’d like to desicate this thread to discussing these events.

Attached: AF5F7D3A-7959-47DC-80A4-DDD1A1CB33BD.jpeg (693x960, 181.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/war/how-to-genocide-inferior-kinds-in-a-properly-christian-manner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAGE

Joshua did nothing wrong driving out the sick and disgusting Canaanites. Pharoah was a reprobate that wouldn't listen to God and brought the plauges upon him self.
What? You mean war is bad and civilians got hurt ? The horror someone should do something about it.

OP, you are a faggot. If you truly believe rape, incest, and child sacrifice is a valid religion that dindu nuffin, than you are lost and I will pray for a sinner like you.

What are your apologetics on the pagan vikangz enslaving white people and selling them off into sex slavery to Muslims? What are your apologetics on ritual baby murder and ritual fornication? Why should people give up on something that has been proven to work for over thousands of years for some idols that can't do anything? Why should humanity regress into barbaric retardation and play right into the hands of (((them)))?

That was God, and He did nothing wrong.
Honestly, the Israelites were wrong in failing to fully exterminate them.
I get the feeling that the facts are misrepresented my the mainstream media's popular image of the Crusades, just like the Inquisition is.
Retribution for centuries of human sacrifice and idolatry. They chose their fate. Subsumation into the Spanish empire has given them, first and foremostly, salvation. They would not have found our Lord and Savior otherwise. In addition, mesoamericans now have indoor plumbing, basic sanitation, modern medicine, and a more Western way of life.

blog.jim.com/war/how-to-genocide-inferior-kinds-in-a-properly-christian-manner/

>And then you kill them all and take their stuff.

Attached: FoghornLeghorn2.png (300x300, 51.21K)

Aztecs…

You realize the Aztecs were a relatively new empire that was constantly enslaving it's neighbours as it grew and doing insane human sacrifices (read up on it, it's stomach churning). Cortez was begged by a coalition of the smaller tribes to attack them.

You can also watch Apocalypto, its a great modern movie that's almost historically accurate.

All you need to know about christians.

Sage

the absolute hypocritical state of fedoras

Good". His supreme authority is unquestionable. You should accept any and all terrible things done with the backing of God, as they are necessarily good. It is said when God tortured the Egyptians He also hardened the pharaohs heart, so that he would not give in to the demands of Moses. It would seem that He only did this to have reason to continue His cruelty. But this is good, as all things He does is good. Don't shy from it, lest people be witness to your absolutely hypocritical state.

Bruh I’m as christian as they come. I think that the crusades and wars against the caananites are absolutely fine and in keeping with God especially when the pagans practice religion as vile as you said. Apologies if my OP came off as otherwise.

If we want to evangelize we need to tackle these questions in ways that make sense to those opposed to the faith. We need to show people how vile their religion is so that they convert and get saved. Yet the women and children on the side of the enemy who die will be brought against us. The women who blatantly support and take part in these abominations are obviously damned, but what about the ones who beleive in it yet never took part? What about the ones where it was against their will? Take a savage girl who is a part of a pagan gang rape, and dies in the process. Is their soul just damned as they never heard god? Or does god introduce himself before passing judgement? What happens to a caananite kid who dies as jericho’s wall falls?

These questions will and have been brought against us and we need to specify the answers to those who are on the sidlelines.

They were warned shit would happen.
And besides they also killed every Hebrew baby in the time of Moses.

Fixed.

Is it really ok to tempt your enemies into evil? I mean god did do that somewhat when he hardened pharaohs heart.

It isn't okay to make someone worse than they are, it isn't okay to lead them astray. However, it is okay to encourage them to demonstrate their dysfunction overtly so that the justification for their subjugation is readily apparent.

Read the whole episode of events. The Exodus story has Pharoah making his own choices.

"But when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said." (Exodus 8:11).

Over and over the plagues come, but Pharaoh is obstinate of his own free will. It isn't until the end that it uses that turn of phrase you mention. So what does that mean, and why latch on only to that last one?

Souls are immortal.

No spirit is immortal

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 33.37K)

Not every christian kill others. Some christians might have misunderstood the faith or used the dogma to wage wars, but not all. And they have no business with christianity as a faith, they change nothing, the blood is on their own hands and not other believers.

The point of the bait is that it only works on stupid, impulsive, evil people.

If not stupid and impulsive, will not trade good land for trinkets and alcohol. And if not evil, will not respond with violence. When does both, has proven himself inferior, and has given you casus belli, hence fine to genocide him and take his land.

Attached: d048e84b42afc1941d428e2dce72d882.jpg (639x567, 61.82K)

Except they literally are, heretic.