Friendly reminder that it wasn’t Game journalists that killed Gamergate...

Friendly reminder that it wasn’t Game journalists that killed Gamergate. It was the youtube ((Skeptic)) community and theirt e-celebs. Soon as GG became anti-christian. It died off and ((Skeptics)) turned on each other. Atheist youtube e-celebs always backstab each other and were always SJWs with a different name. Yes, I am fully aware of the irony of linking to a Jim video while trashing e-celebs. But that doesn’t mean Jim wasn’t right when he tried to warn people about Gamergate downfall.

Who is Jim?

Ok, cool. What does that have to do with anything?

Too new.

Pardon, didn't actually see where you were linking to. You did a fine job.

Me? New? I bet you don't even remember the 5 guys saga.

Then you should know Jim.

I mean liberalism does poison everything tbh

What exactly happened? I watches some videos of people like Sargon, but I quickly dropped him when it became apparent that the guy has nothing interesting to say. His videos were just regurgitating the most basic surface-level topics, there was nothing interesting or thought-provoking about his content. I mean yes, manspreading is idiotic, no one disagrees (I don't believe that even the feminists who campaigned against manspreading believed in it), so what is the point in talking about it?

Say what? There's fellow Jim fans even on Zig Forums?

I really must be home (despite being banned a few times).

Gamergate was once a big movement with a lot of power and influence. As soon as Leftists and Skeptics got more involved, they began attacking and pushing out Conservative voices, and then proceeded to eat each other.. From there the movement began to slowly circle the drain. In other words, as soon as Gamergate essentially turned it's back on God, it fell apart. Any human venture without God is ultimately doomed in the long run.

I'm not sure Gamergate was ever that powerful. It's still noteworthy though, because it was pretty much the first public fight over SJW/fags/etc taking over traditional media. It then pozzed up Hollywood, comics, and everything else afterwards. But they attacked games first it seems. Before that, SJWs were just cows on Tumblr… then suddenly they were the main drivers of culture overnight.

Is it true Jim rape and killed a toddler in 2004?
I heard he raped and killed a toddler in 2004.

Jim's a sweetie and raped and killed no one.

He grooms toddlers though.

My first big exposure to the truth of left-wing controlled media was when about 13 different "gaming" websites all published variations of a "Gamers are Dead/Gamer as a Label/Culture is Dead" over the course of a single day in unison. I was there as Gamergaters cheered when we got companies like Adobe and Intel to drop their advertisements and financial support of offending sites like Gawker, due to email writing campaigns exposing the corruption and antics of SJW Gamer sites. It got to the point where everything from SJW propaganda listicle sites like Cracked.com were writing hit pieces on us, to major publications, like the Wall Street Journal, were weighing in as either neutral parties or even outright sympathetic. It got pretty huge.

Mr Metokur is just someone who points laughing at the fire without actually doing anything. I once liked him, now I simply ignore him: I am in no need of someone like him and I think he's as dangerous as the lunatics he tries to expose.

Of course. I hope Jim and his Asian waifu marry and become Christians.

at least the "Skeptic" "Community" fell apart nearly two years ago after Kraut & Tea's gay-ops on the race realists. Also, I'm still surprise that /vpol/ still has the gamergay general on their board yet the "movement" has been dead for nearly 4-5 years

Sargon of Applebee's & his goons co-op gamergay to be about them and killed the "movement" as soon as they fully took over it.

I'm one of them. Mister Metokur is one of my "favorite" e-celebs and I like his videos/streams that he does. Photon Warriors is really kino btw.

Attached: grinch depressed.png (615x559, 121.17K)

This implies that GG started out with christian values. Was gamergate was a christian movement at first or what?

Lmao. I guess one could say seeking truth and wanting justice is a Chirstian virture, but I wouldn't call GG a Christian operation, tbh.