Chuck Missler Was A Colossal Moron

I have this old friend who can't stop referencing the man. Missler teaches bible codes, ancient astronauts, the anti christ is going to appear in the iraq war and garbage that 90% of american evangelicals probably believe in some way. I can't get through to my friend with logic, so I was just changing the subject for years, but a couple days ago he embarassed himself so badly I wanted to shake him until Chucky Missler fell out his ear. Has anybody soundly debunked this fool yet? I can't find anything that would convince him. A link to an essay or a video would be greatly appreciated. This bible code horse shit was pushed hard in the 90s, and I feel like it only subsided recently. His kind spread false prophecy about the end of the world and get away with it by saying they were only making predictions. This gay earth.

Attached: ReturnofTheNephilim.jpg (300x383, 28.73K)

Never listen to any preacher (or anyone really) named "Chuck".

That should be a rule somewhere.

Don't generalize like this
What if I said "90% of catholics probabiy believe in gay marriage"

lol I haven't tried that yet. Thanks.

Don't you remember this garbage getting pushed hard back then? A lot of people took the bait, as it tied into Zionism and the recent slaughters the US perpetrated against nose-picking tusken raiders.

Non-denominational here. It's definitely not an egregious generalization. Maybe 60 or 70 but since they vote and they fell for the Liberalism and equality memes they hold a lot of social power in the church.

I've always been wary of his Zionist tendancies and while not really knowing much about the bible code thing was also aware via wikipedia he got done for plagerism from some other iirc new agey or something writer on that book. I always used to shill his learn the bible in 24hrs lecture series on here when noobs asked though as always thought the first half covering the OT was great.

Also
really?

Answer presented…not yet revealed

Knowledge transfer complete…standby

Let's see where he is going with this

Attached: yGSNHpBG.gif (470x470, 12K)

One second to midnight…prepare his coming…alter cognitive dissonance…confirm

As well as the learn the bible in 24 hrs that I shill he was also where I got the 'old in the new, concealed, the new in the old, reavealed' re: the relationship between the OT & NT and specifically Jesus Christ's place within them

Nothing wrong about that for sure. He just should have stayed away from the fringe stuff.

At this point in my faith, I kind of don't even care anymore.
The man, clearly a bit wacky, was very scientifically literate and could provoke interesting questions.
I'd even say a fringe element now and then is good to test your faith now and then.

No yeah didn't mean to imply it was wrong, just that i got that neat phrase from him
tbf this, take it all with a ipinch of salt but still keep an open mind

meant for

Message transcends time domain…all shall be revealed without hesitation

Than stop wasting time and do it already.

time Will telll and tell it shall…for truth is truth and can not be undone by man or beast

Attached: images (11).jpg (259x194, 11.37K)

One day closer to the truth,,,that which evil, limited to a finite of dimensions can not impede upon in the coming days…prepare for muted response upon deaf ears where light has no refuge among the lost and moments of sarcastic rebuttal are no more…reply with your last strength of resistance and wait for the answer you have impatiently been searching for…CM