Forgiviness is stupid

It's a stupid concept guys, face it. Sometimes it's worthy to forgive someone, sometimes it's not. Some people deserve to be hatred, a little hate is good for the heart. Having to forgive and love everyone is being a cuck, I'm sorry.

Attached: 1487465822178.png (620x980, 656.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:14-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 34 - numagqk.jpg (761x960, 70.97K)

It's not good for me at least.

I'm not going to say "I hope that works out for you" (it won't), but do what you want.

I couldn't care less about what you thing lad.

Attached: 33d.jpg (600x300, 23.63K)

Nice try, satan. But you can't fool us with your (((lies))). Wrath is God's to have. Yes, God can make someone a reprobate if the so desir, but thats on them. That doesn't me we can't forgive them and forget about them.
It is more brave to pray for others than to fill your heart with hate.
Yes, OP, I forgive you for your iniquity. I'll pray for you

Attached: images (1).png (191x263, 7.31K)

Op's right. No more bullshit. Forgiveness doctrine is a modern invention by evil psychopaths so they can get away with their sinister deeds. They use pagan psychological tricks to make it SEEM like it's an ancient Christian doctrine.

I don't know about that. These were all from the 1st century:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?" -Matt 5:43-48

"Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven." -Matt 18:21-22

"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. " -Rom 12:17-21

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." -Eph 4:31-32

"Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive." -Col 3:13

OP
You sound like Pastor Anderson

I legit think those were edited in there. They don’t serve a just God like in the OT. They only serve evil kikes who want to get away with wickedness.

The Torah portrays the first collective sin of the Jewish people as the making of a molten calf (Exodus 32) and presents a model of forgiveness in the people’s healing from that sin. We first learn of the concept of s’liḥa (forgiveness) in this story when the Israelites ask God, “Pardon our iniquity and our sin.” (Exodus 34:9) This story and several others in the Bible establish the God of Israel as a forgiving, compassionate and even merciful God, in addition to being a God of justice and law. These two themes—justice and mercy—are at the center of the Yamim Nora’im.

Wut. My guy, H O W. My guy, W H Y.

Attached: 69B08D77-5DCB-4EDF-A223-D9FDA9199DC6.jpeg (133x255, 15.72K)

It is also found in the Old Testament
Gen 42:18, 50:21
Exodus 23:21
Leviticus 5:6, 16:1, 17:11
1Kings 7:9-13
Job 42:7-9
Psalm 31

Etc etc.
Forgiveness and Mercy is proof that our God is a God of love and justice.

Attached: Sonic says.jpg (700x585, 72.35K)

Attached: 2019_02_07_075901.png (648x595, 206.08K)

Thanks for that :) Much older indeed.

I'm not trying to get at you personally OP, I've seen others say similar things. With all due respect, it doesn't particularly matter what your opinion is on the subject: Christ told you to do something, so if you don't do it, then you sin. Simple as that. Who gives a crap if you look like a cuck, aren't you supposed to care more about God's opinion on you than others?

Attached: a4b43a22cc900e3607d09b9222aa46f61669a4523ba19c04fff822aa06726c2a.png (265x209, 54.24K)

Matthew 16:23
You're such a good goy, I'll pray for you

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." -Romans 12:21

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 991.12K)

Attached: 5ab262a7fc102fb2761a9ce4b7f50486184cf3cec6b3b32588abfadf4b1b4804.jpg (960x904, 99.97K)

U mad bro?

I'm sorry he wasn't into you, but you need to forgive him. And stop being gay

God forgives all and maybe you need his forgiveness.

Then you're not a Christian then lol enjoy your worldly attachments and your endless revenges.

You don't even need theological arguments to rebut Prots it's just so intuitive.

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-35675647~2.png (500x493, 258.71K)

There is a concept of righteous hatred in Christianity. To every thing there is a season, a time to love and a time to hate.

I've had my hair ripped out by relatives. They've given me scars by clawing me bloody.

I forgive them;

We're given salvation because we forgive others. We all have to stop playing the tit-for-tat game.

I forgive you guys for these posts and will be praying that our Lord and Savior, who died for the forgiveness of our sins, may soften your hearts.

can you point to some passages/sources?
I'm genuinely curious.

Immediately this post reeks of being a false flag, and I cannot take it seriously.

7 times 7

It's dangerous not to forgive user.

But animemes make the world go round.

Attached: xpw3thce29c21.jpg (831x612, 58.96K)

I'm all fine with anime TBH, but the vulgarity And quite frankly insulting stupidity about scriptures combined with *anime girl pic* is a classic trait of troll/bait threads here. If you haven't noticed that then you're pretty new

Attached: 7bcbd7ee262d4bddb3ce5153d1001869c64a0aad82233e44ed930576e5b4b137.png (500x500, 143.9K)

It takes both humility and strength to forgive. If you are too weak, Christ will strengthen you if you ask him.

And remember the fruits of forgiving, the greatest of which is forgiveness itself. Are you in no need of forgiveness?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:14-15

Attached: octavio-ocampo.jpg (1470x1881, 338.32K)

The strength you need to forgive the greatest of sinners is more than what you could ever muster from even the most heartfelt hatred against sinners OP.

I know what you feel OP.
Injustice demands retribution, and forgiveness is only proper in case you were apologized to or you were reimbursed for your trouble.
Keep in mind that anger is only a sin if you go nuts with it. In it's proper context and in a just case it is perfectly justified to right a wrong, but you should forgive afterwards.
However I understand the depths of anger that unjust people can plant in one's heart. To forgive someone who refuses to apologize, hell, refuses to even acknowledge that he did something wrong? That is evil in and of itself and an injustice that can only be corrected by force. The idea that you shouldn't work towards justice, is ridicolous. Just keep in mind that justice doesn't mean the obliteration of your wrongdoers. Perfect justice is vengeance and mercy at the same time. Vengeance because it eradicates the anger from your heart, and mercy because it allows the wrongdoer to see the error of his ways and correct himself.