My relationship with my wife is falling a part. I have been praying so hard but nothing is getting better...

My relationship with my wife is falling a part. I have been praying so hard but nothing is getting better. I have tried everything to fix this and now I just don't know what to do. :(

What's the conflict?

Pray to the immaculate heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Pray a rosary daily with the intention of healing the divide. It will work, our blessed mother always prays for us, especially for families.

Attached: IMG_20180723_115912.jpg (800x1006, 46.67K)

Divorce.

Might have to be the case. However OP, it would have to be only a civil divorce, in the eyes of God she is still your one and licit wife. You cannot re-marry.

If push comes to shove try to get it annulled, but before you do that let us try to help. What's going on? Why is the marriage failing?

Yes he can.
What is it with you people and your arhaic laws?

Every one that putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and he that marrieth her that is put away from her husband, commmitteth adultery.

Luke 16:18

That's sweet that you can quote scripture, but where is your understanding?
What about that a husband and his wife are to be one flesh?
What about that if a part of you that offends you, would be better to have cast off?
Sins are to be repented, not wallowed in.

it's right there. sorry, repentance is changing your ways to suite the ways of God, not changing the commandments of God to suite your ways.

God sees though all our hipocricy.
And Jesus himself said that the law is a living thing, not some words on a stone that'd be cast at by some at others.

wut

Yes, that is why he should embrace his marriage, and he should cut you away, snake.

The law is eternal, something isn't adultery now and a wonder tomorrow.

The law is alive and no one is sinless.
What do you advise OP then?
To suffer his wife's madness? Lock her up somewhere maybe?
How about they both start to drink and abuse substances?
Where is your advice that is pure and leads not to sin?
Hipocrate.

The advice of St. Paul. Separation from bed and board.
Anyway if one of them "marries" another they are committing adultery.
Repent and submit to Rome liberal.

I repent every day.
Live by what you preach.

Have sex with her. Stop using contraceptives. Have a baby.

And so I do.
Are you that new kind of heretics in the Church that say the "rules" are impossible to keep? That divorce should be allowed because otherwise it would make people's life harder?

God isn’t “archaic”, and He doesn’t change. When He said remarriage was adulterous, He wasn’t joking.

You do realize that's idolatry, right?

The apostles were wrong again.
Remind me why do we like those guys after all?

I can understand asking God to send his servants to help you, whether they be a saint or an angel but literally says "Pray to the immaculate heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary", please feel free to justify why you think praying to anyone other than God is acceptable, especially in light of Revelation 22:9-10.

Attached: 89f3262601e19c32cee745e4848571f24ba88398da0041d5c5fb03a5de6a2bc4.jpg (680x561, 120.21K)

user, check the nature of women thread if you haven't already, and if you want more specific advice you better be more specific about it.
To be plain and simple, don't argue with her, give her back love regardless, but also don't expect anything back, and try to heal yourself from passion.

find an apostle who prayed to mary

John 19:26-27

26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Prayer to saints is not prayer to God. It's intercession. No different than asking your pastor for prayers to God. Except Catholics and Orthodox see the Church in heaven and earth as a whole. Not just on earth.

And asking for help from those faithful to the Lord helps: "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." - James 5:16

Except the Church is much bigger than your eyes can see. So call upon it all. Only an atheist or uber-rationalist doesn't believe this.

This thread shit the bed fast.

What's troubling your marriage OP?

The challenge was "find an apostle who prayed to Mary"

And of course St. John who was with her lots of times personally.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-184933_System_UI.png (713x849, 131.64K)

Are you thinking properly? Why wouldn't it be? Those verses have nothing to do with prayer.

Why do you oppose what every christian has done since the first one, defending your noinsense with verses that have nothing to do with prayer?

Mods please clean up this thread

Why would they pray to her when she's on earth? They were blessed with her company and could simple ask her to keep them in her prayers.

Just like we do to any fellow Christian. That's my whole point. The only difference is that Protestants are essentially materialists when it comes to Church, and don't see themselves as one with the Church in Heaven.

As the Nicene Creed states however: There is only ONE Church.

I'm same user you're replying to btw.. sorry for the confusion/change in IDs.

Dude, are you just one and done-ing, or are you gonna tell us what's up?

This is terribly frustrating
Re read the exchange

Off-topic

>

>

I apologise, I mis-quoted, my intention was to quote Revelation 22-8-9
Now here the Angel essentially states that he is a member of the Body of Christ as the prophets and followers of Christ are i.e. Mary and the saints are. After this he tells you to worship God.
If I am missing something here please inform me

Lol did this user ask for help and then the near immediate responses devolved into infighting.

Who would have known?
This is exactly why we ask them help and for they to be our advocates to God.
What do you thing catholics do?
Mary, or St. Something but no Jesus?
We ask their help because they are next to Jesus and the prayer of a righteous man can make wonders for us, like again the bible says.

Once again idolatry: worship something that's isn't God as a god
What catholics do: recognise that the saints are creatures (angels or man) and ask them to intercede to us next to God, yes to the True God, since they are a lot closer to Him than we are.

Can you give us more detail on what the problems are in the relationship?

The solution is simple but arduous. All you have to do is be open to communication, and get her open to communication. Love isn't something you get for free just because you're in a relationship or even married, it's something you build together. If you guys have built any love at all between you, you will be able to communicate a solution.

Don't stand for silences or unfinished disagreements. Air everything until you both completely understand how each other thinks about any conflict in your lives. Explain reasoning for poor behaviour, and resolve to correct it.

Are you an evangelical boomer?