Government Jobs

Is it ethical to seek employment in our wicked apostate government? If it IS acceptable, what would be the best department/agency to apply for?

I'm thinking immigration or the US postal service.

Thoughts on government jobs?

Attached: Government-Jobs-300x200.jpg (300x200, 15.05K)

I think it's fine, as long as it's not a job participating in unjust wars, abortion, anything of that nature.

Agreed. And as far as other jobs, I'm sure they could use as many virtuous people as possible. Instead of thinking of it corrupting you, become a good influence instead. It surely needs it.

It is not a real job.

I believe I could make an influence (albeit, a small one) among the immediate circle of people around me.

Think about it this way.
If it was okay for the Prophet Daniel to work for the King of Babylon, it'll be okay for you to work for the US.

In fact, I'd argue that it is imparative that good christians work for the government so fedoras and satanists whats the difference amirite? don't corrupt it even further. Just keep your faith and don't let Mammon corrupt you.

Here is a relevant passage from the Prophet Jeremiah:
>7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
Emphasis mine

God calls us to be good citizens and seek prosperity for our nation, but to also not compromise our faith.

Definitely immigration. There is a reason why there is the saying going postal. We need good people that are willing to protect our border and nation from parasites that only want to steal our nation's wealth.

Attached: 2005winter_daniel-prophet-or-historian_1920x1080_1.jpg (1920x1080, 859.71K)

Yes it is acceptable. It is unjust that the state has imposed it's way into the roles it fills under the threat of force, but the roles still need to function.

What do you think going postal means?

Like with anything, a lot of it depends on your intent. For example, there's a reason the Army rejects psychopaths who "just wanna kill". The USPS is pretty decent work with reasonable pay and benefits, but why would you want to work there? Is it to slip Christian literature into everyone's mailbox? Well, you'll be fired, fined, and possibly face prison time. What about immigration? Is it so you can turn down any non-Christian for entry into the US? Well, you'll be fired, fined, and possibly face prison time.

What do you hope to accomplish with these jobs? Working for the government is a civil service and they will ask you why you want to be there.

Gov jobs seem like the best option in an expensive place like California.

Sad!

Based

What (s)he said. Don't lose faith in the gov quite yet you can make a difference. Pray on it and see what God says. If He doesn't say anything, then go with what you know best or have expertise in

ytf are you even bothering to ask?
You don't HAVE to participate in baby-sacrifice rituals to hold that job, y'know

kek

Attached: kek-john-c-mcginley.jpg (438x298, 36.63K)

This.

I guess so.

Do not work for great satan. Tax collectors werent dispised for doing their job, but for doing it for the pagan romans.

Thats not how it works.

No thanks, satan.

Attached: Jesus_teaching-767045.jpg (580x421, 51.46K)

What if you have to sign a pro-israel oath to have a government job? Will the Lord forgive if you do?

Attached: israel oath texas.png (735x566, 49.31K)

The eternal Baptist strikes again.

I work for a company that does a lot of contract work. I am having mixed feelings from a moral stand point and will probably quit eventually. Most people who work for the government are winnie the pooh lazy. It's glorified welfare.

That is explicitly wrong, individuals who manages tax collectors bid on lots of taxes to be collected then sent the individual collectors to go and gather more than they bought it for to make a profit thus making the profession viable
This resulted in tax collectors overtaxing as a necessary part of their profession and in fact the very reason they had a job to begin with

Whst would you recommend?