Going to mass tomorrow to celebrate Valentines Day. Not sure why the day is associated with Cupid, hearts and couples

Going to mass tomorrow to celebrate Valentines Day. Not sure why the day is associated with Cupid, hearts and couples.

Attached: StValentine-1024x629.jpg (1024x629, 115.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2012/03/christian-church-is-biggest-financial.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can the American freemasons winnie the pooh up everything.
They've turned the day of this Saint in a day of commerce and fornication.

I share your feels. Here in France, the names of our great bishop saints have become brands of cheese to the average joe. The monster that is modern western civilization has eaten and digested Christian culture.

I think the earliest we get with St Valentines day and romance comes from Geoffrey Chaucer. He wrote some poem which said lovers met on Valentine's day and it spread around from that.

Bruh, they've been doing for a looooooong time:

So on and so forth. that's what happens when you center your country around (((Mammon))) instead of God.

Attached: 472ac617756cba3eff142f6dcb078d65.jpg (1080x1119, 190.81K)

Exactly. They are insulting their memory. Specially Easter.
Where the winnie the pooh did the bunny come from?
And Easter isn't like Christmas because only catholics and Orthos care more about it than most protestants. Atheists don't even give a winnie the pooh, unlike Christmas.
I admit the chocolate part is important because I don't eat any during Lent :^)

no

Ask (((freemasons))) and they will tell you it has to do with Ishtar
Ask Charlie and it will tell you it has to do with Aphrodite/Venus
Ask a Zig Forumsish LARPagan and it will tell you it is about Ostara

It's just another (((all inclusive))) way to subtly get heathenry in the minds of the normies.

Attached: 216720_594719967221945_1393237607_n.jpg (300x269, 45.08K)

The egg tradition is at least from St. Mary Magdalene. Nothing to do with paganism.

Otherwise, I'm sick of my country (US) even more being reminded of all of these changes.

In my country its called Páscoa, like the biblical name, but yeah in English might be because of freemason shit and the spring party of the pagans.

okay then leave, we don't need you

What's the story?

An old tradition has it that St. Mary was brought before Caesar and told the story of the Resurrection of Christ, using a story of an egg in her hand (which is why Orthodox icons tend to depict her with an egg). Caesar exclaimed that her story is no more true than the egg in her hand was red.. but then the egg suddenly turned red in her hands.

Nice didn't know.

I heard that the egg tradition was just a reaction to Lent. IE, medieval Christians didn't eat eggs during Lent, so they hardboiled them and saved them for Easter.

I didn't know about that one. Perhaps there is something to it as well. In any case, it's probably one of the few things about some of these "modern" commercialized Holidays that had some Christian origin. Kind of like St. Nicholas being known for his charity (but not silly image we have now exactly).

Vid related.

Why does living in America feel like you living inside an overly beurocratic walmart?

*feel like living Inside….

Kek
But America was designed that way in purpose. The (((freemasons))) that founded the country prop up liberty as it's idol. With liberty you get (((human fraternity))). It's a free Masonic belief that all religions are one in the same and all bow down before the Demiurge (aka lucifer).

Since the country isn't centered around God, it became centered around Mammon (ie the love of money). Because corporations have the obligation to it's shareholders to milk ad much money as possible out of the consumer they can't pander directly to one religion.

Compare Trump to Bolsonaro. Not even two full months into Bol's presidency he already rid Brazil's educational system of all Marxist thought and faggot curriculum. If Trump did this the normies on both sides would chimp out and call for his impeachment I mean they already do, but even louder

Attached: My sides _97a15cbc7086298e837dfc71d4341c6b.jpg (640x400, 73.96K)

Hellenistic pagan here, I laugh at all the faggots getting mad at a Greco-Roman god.

Marvel worshipper here, I laugh at the faggots who dislike superman

Odin.
Leprechaun.
Ishtar.

Christianity is a fake religion that is forced down upon by christians, thus europeans hide their gods.

You worship comic? Pitiful.

All the christians have to do is shut their eyes, cover their ears and go back to praying to their sick jew onna cross.

European gods have always been with us.

cuck detected

The american superhero scene is massively jewish.

Superman is the jewish ideal of a superhero.

Nah, im also worshipping batman

False
All of /ourholidays/ were co-opted and perverted by (((freemasons))) to push degeneracy and idol worship. Something useful idiots like (you) feel for. Hook, line, and sinker.

Nothing makes a kike happier than someone losing faith in the religion that has been persecuting (((them))) for thousands of years.

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 7.52K)

False. Odin, Leprechaun, and Ostara exist before the freemason and will outlive them.

Freemason are basically an offshot of christian i.e. the knight templar and devil worshipers, they want you to worship the false jewish god and money.

Batman, like all commercial superheroes, are super jewish.

I guess Arius was on the naughty list.

They revel in the fact their heroes are liars and do work in secret. Really activates the almonds.

Nah, you need to prove it. They are aryan in my aryan heart. It doesn't need to be real as long as it's real in my aryan heart.

Batman was created by Bob Kane, a jew IIRC.

But most superheroes follow the semitic ideology and some are even christian.

The entire western world is looking like that now. 50 years ago in my country, there were no giant malls and parking lots in the middle of the wilderness like there are now.
Some philosopher said that one reason people don't want to defend their nation anymore, is because they have nothing authentic and unique left to defend. The country next to yours also has McDonald's and Starbucks, so what's the point?

nah they are all aryan in my heart

As said, pitiful. Reject those false gods, embrace your ancestor gods i.e. true ARYAN.

Precisely, if every nations have the same church and the same god, why protect their nations?

Just go to the OTHER nation, you will find the same church there who worship the same god.

What's the point of worshipping "your" gods knowing that there are other gods, and therefore yours are no more powerful nor have they created the world? We Christians choose to cut the chase and worship truth Himself.

Look at the liturgical, architectural, musical, etc. difference between various churches in the world. There is very little resemblance between say, the Roman and the Ethiopian Churches, except for the fact that we have the exact same rites but in different forms that reflect different cultures.

Christianity has never destroyed cultures, it has only directed them towards the proper worship of the only actual God.

So what is the point of protecting your nation and people, just submit to the ones stronger than you, cut to the chase, as you said.

Well, does the Globohomo conglomerate follow the law of God? Obviously not. We are encouraged to be subjects to authority, as long as it is itself subject to God's authority.

Well, the Catholic Chruch is certainly a part of it, so submit.

But God wants you to protect your people and your nation. The vikangz and other pagans don't do that at all. They murder their young, commit sodomy upon each other, enslave each other and sell them off to muslims. Modern fedoras/LARPagans forgo and curse everything their forefathers built just so they can worship themselves.

Great example of keeping your heritage while also worshiping the one true God in pic related.
It's a picture of celtic rite Orthodoxy. It's the same liturgy and same ritual in all of Orthodoxy but it has celtic flavor and spoken in their vernacular. There is a reason why Christian monks didn't fully destory the tales and heritage of the old germanic tribes.

If you claim is true than you woul literally not be here on this board proclaiming LARPaganry because it would have never been recorded.

Look at the Spanish Reconquista! The Iberian peninsula was very close to becoming fully Islamic until the Spanish Kings and Queens rallied it's people to fight back agianst the hordes of muslims. By God's will He allowed the Spanish to win and become one of the most influential nations to ever grace this earth.

Look at Russia! If it wasn't for a strong Christian Monarch, Russia would still be a tributary of the Mongols and not be giving the USA the run for it's money that it does today.

God loves all nations and the people in it. It is the modernist leftists that bought into the notions of (((tolerance))). It is the same failure that ancient Israel committed that caused them to be given unto Babylon as recorded in the OT.

Attached: bishop-paul-dupuis-website.jpg (298x448, 34.3K)

Rent free.

Yet gets shitted by the entire world, and it is the only religion who actively denounces faggotry, sex outside marriage, abortion, contraception etc even though everyone tries to make her submit to them, even planting their own people inside her.
But it didn't work in the past even when entire empires were against her, so it's not a couple of dudes that like sucking dicks and women who wear pants who are going to stop her.

So he should leave them the winnie the pooh alone.
Europeans have defended Europe before Christianity even exist.
So did christian gentile and christian jews.
So a pagan in denial, a cuckold.
Because some of these priests were pagan in denial and secretly kept them, if "true" christians have been at work, everything would be destroyed.
Which has jackshit to do with Christianity, pagan kings and queens have defeated foreign invaders for ages.
Don't think so, it has to do with the mongols having bad organization and succession laws, and le based christian monarch ends up copying and using mongols law.
So god should stay the winnie the pooh away on it.

That makes it cuckold then since it STILL wants to be a part of the globohomo.
Because Christian bends the knees and suck off anyone who conquer them.

Source: (You)

humansarefree.com/2012/03/christian-church-is-biggest-financial.html

Shitty source but the claim makes sense.
There are millions of church buildings in the world. Of course they belong to the Vatican lmao.
Btw the globohomo are the globalist scum who wants to destroy nations, religion and morals. Having lots of properties doesn't fit the description.

That's the point, the Vatican part IS a part of the globohomo who wants to install universal religion and morality.

many god = one god = no god, this is the globohomo plan.

But if course. We want all man under the same God, Jesus Christ because He is the only Way to the Father.
And there's only one moral law because it was given to us by the Truth Himself, God.
A shame the world doesn't follow it.
I'm the same user

I'm sorry user but you are part of the Globohomo.

If you say so.
I hope you stop larping as a caveman or a tigger and stop worshipping your idols that you know they don't exist, that's the most delusional thing about LARPagans, at least real pagans believed in their gods.

IP changes everytime because phoneposting

All it takes is for the Pope to declare homosexuality to be sinless, and that's very close already.

Luckily, we are what we eat, so our culture is still the best, relative to others.

I didn't realize that America existed in the Middle Ages or in France. You might want to brush up on a little history.

Americans didn't start any of those traditions. They were brought to America by European immigrants.

Because some random journalist misquoted what he said.
Btw not even the pope has such power.

In the middle ages the 14th February was just the feast of a regular Saint on the general calendar.
There was no day of "love" hearts and shit.

That’s British in origin.

The eternal Anglo strikes again.