Gay Catholic Priests Speak Out…

Gay Catholic Priests Speak Out…
One priest in Wisconsin said he assumed every priest is gay unless he knows for a fact he is not. A priest in Florida put it this way: “A third are gay, a third are straight, and a third don’t know what the hell they are.”

archive.today/2019.02.17-194054/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/17/us/it-is-not-a-closet-it-is-a-cage-gay-catholic-priests-speak-out.html

"I really am gay," Father Greiten, now a priest near Milwaukee, remembered telling himself for the first time. For years, church leaders have driven gay congregants away in shame and insisted that " homosexual tendencies " are "disordered. The stories of gay priests are unspoken, veiled from the outside world, known only to one another, if they are known at all. Fewer than about 10 priests in the United States have dared to come out publicly. But gay men likely make up at least 30 to 40 percent of the American Catholic clergy, according to dozens of estimates from gay priests themselves and researchers. The environment for gay priests has grown only more dangerous. And yet prominent bishops have singled out gay priests as the root of the problem, and right-wing media organizations attack what they have called the church's "homosexual subculture," " lavender mafia," or " gay cabal. This week, Pope Francis will host a much-anticipated summit on sex abuse with bishops from around the world. When Pope Francis uttered his revolutionary question, "Who am I to judge? "The vast majority of gay priests are not safe," said Father Bob Bussen, a priest in Park City, Utah, who was outed about 12 years ago after he held Mass for the L.G.B.T.Q. community.

Today, training for the priesthood in the United States usually starts in or after college. Many gay priests spoke of being pulled between denial and confusion, finally coming out to themselves in their 30s or 40s. Father Greiten was 24 when he realized he was gay and considered jumping from his dorm window. "There will be a time in your life when you will look back on this and you're going to just love yourself for being gay," Father Greiten remembered this man telling him. "It's kind of like an open closet," Father Greiten said. Just over a year ago, after meeting with a group of gay priests, Father Greiten decided it was time to end his silence. Father Greiten had committed the cardinal sin: He opened the door to debate. His archbishop, Jerome E. Listecki of Milwaukee, issued a statement saying that he wished Father Greiten had not gone public. "The idea that gay priests are responsible for child sexual abuse remains a persistent belief, especially in many conservative Catholic circles. For years, church leaders have been deeply confused about the relationship between gay men and sexual abuse. At the largest in the United States, Mundelein Seminary in Illinois, few ever talk about sexual identity, said one gay student, who is afraid to ever come out. "Their attitude is that it is gay priests who inflict abuse on younger guys. Pope Francis has called the world's most powerful bishops to Rome to educate them on the problems of abuse, after high-profile abuse cases in the United States, Australia, Chile and elsewhere.

The event has worried gay priests. When the abuse crisis broke out again last summer, the former Vatican ambassador to the United States, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigana, accused "homosexual networks" of American cardinals of secretly working to protect abusers. And this week, a sensational book titled "Sodoma" in Europe ("In the Closet of the Vatican" in the United States) is being released that claims to expose a vast gay subculture at the Vatican. A group of gay priests in the Netherlands recently took the unusually bold step of writing to Pope Francis, urging him to allow gay, celibate men to be ordained. Sitting in his parish's small counseling room, Father Greiten reflected on it all. For now, Father Greiten was getting ready for his 15th trip to Honduras with doctors and medical supplies.

Skimcast: skimcast.com/view/?type=page&url=https://pastebin.com/raw/kaGP5ELw&len=30

Attached: Daley Coming Out.png (1920x1023, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchpop.com/2019/02/20/a-brave-priests-powerful-response-to-gay-clergy-nobody-forced-you-to-become-a-priest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leviticus 20:13, when?

Well at a least the Church is beginning to clean house. However, it looks like there are far more gay clergy than we could ever possibly imagine!

wtf does this have to do with anything? This literally comes out of nowhere?

It's about as ridiculous as intimately discussing your homicidal dreams at lunch after Sunday service.

sodomite priests need to be purged from church.
Unless they reject sodomy and repent.

Curing AIDS is hard user.

don't get it

I thought he was going for the 15th time to the doctor.

Kill me I can't read.

I don't think so, I thought it was implying he was going on a mission trip or something. Or if it's your reading so what if he was? Either way I've no idea why they tack it on to the end of the article, it has no relevance to anything that was previously mentioned. I see the second link is called skim cast which I assume cuts down articles to the essentials, but having gone to the source article nothing else comes up with control f just a wierd way to end it when it's completely unrelated

And is Honduras a place where there's high AIDs rate? Or were you being silly? So much confusion!

That is the correct reading.
I though I was going to the doctor for himself, instead of sending doctors to others.
If he was going to the doctor for the 15th time and he was a fag well the joke was that he had aids.
They website gays that so that it can show the gay priest actually helps people and he is a "good" person and catholics are evil for rejecting faggotry.

He shouldn't be gay, he should be celibate like the vows he took says he should be. Defrock and excommunicate.

Ah yeah I see what they were going for now, the mention of Honduras just confused me because after having just googled it I'm ashamed to say I just found out it is a friggin' country (probs one in dire need of docs and meds and prayer too) - I had been reading it all this time thinking Honduras was the capital of Hawaii so I thought it sounded like a place they were going on holiday for more than anything.

From whom? Their parishioners? Rome? HIV?

'not safe' as in a danger

Yes, I understand that. But what or who is making them unsafe? Why are they unsafe to begin with?

d) all of the above

why would there be such a high concentration of gays in the clergy?

A variety of reasons:

1610, Our Lady of Good Success warned:
'depraved priests will scandalise the Christian people.'

Attached: our-lady-good-success.jpg (640x502, 107.96K)

Our Lady of Good Success talked about this, way back in the 17th century in Quito, Ecudaor.

Attached: 4u9ndf74bg802wh94hsdh94983d.JPG (1071x1600, 530.3K)

Notice the more we discover the pedophilia and corruption of the Church are because of fags, the media start to push a narrative about the poor oppressed gay priests

Attached: 1532720066649.jpg (600x593, 41.24K)

I wonder (((why))).

Notice how faggotry has become normalized, the pedophilia is on the way.
But the "church is full of pedophiles" is used by the same """people""" to turn people away from church. They're consistent about literally nothing.

There's only one reason to discuss it, and that's to push a homosexual agenda in the Church. If they loved God more than they loved buttholes, they'd keep their mouths shut.

It's funny everytime a scandal gets out the media always says the church should end the celibacy and should accept gays and women "priests".
Every winnie the pooh time.
The pedo shit is just their trojan horse to make the church of Rome the church of England 2.0. no offence meant Anglo bros

But of course. Nearly all homosexuals today are incapable of remaining celibate, so it's no surprise the (((elites))) want to do away with the vow to celibacy. Anyone who believes that those men would stop diddling teenage boys if they had adult wives are delusional… they're far too down the rabbit hole of sexual degeneracy to care for missionary sex with a woman their age.

Exactly this.
I don't understand how someone who wants to winnie the pooh a woman, winnie the poohs small boys. It's 100% gay and married priests ain't gonna change that.
If they wanted to winnie the pooh girls all they had to do is taking off the collar and go to the nearest disco (or wtv young people are into to these days) and get some random whore.

Good.

From eternal damnation

Allowing priests to marry would attract more straight priests. As a straight man, I don't want to die without ever getting my ding dong wet, let some low test beta do it instead. Not saying priests should be allowed to get married btw

This

Why the can't just assume priests are supposed to be non-sexual, neither hetero nor homo, why they can't understand the meaning of full abstinence and celibacy with God?

Because there's no such thing as homosexual Vs heterosexual. You're either a normal man who likes women as god intended or a disordered filthy sodomite.

Based.

Attached: Snort.png (1200x675, 646.83K)

Yikes dawg, these people are peddling Christianity 2.0 where having gay scat orgies in front of children while worshiping satan is ok as long as you’re nice and vote straight dem

Control your dick retard.
Who's in charge your brain or your penis?

Priests serve the Church and the Church says NO

Attached: 1496471566093.jpg (592x214 93.36 KB, 52.31K)

Some people like bearing children as God intended, user.

churchpop.com/2019/02/20/a-brave-priests-powerful-response-to-gay-clergy-nobody-forced-you-to-become-a-priest/

Another Priest's response “Nobody Forced You to Become a Priest”

Disgusting.

Frankly, if God is too much of a coward to step up and take responsibility for his actions and his followers are more than happy to enable his reckless behaviour under the common argument "muh free will exonerates God", why should I, or anyone, even bother following the impotent retard?

I see now why the kikes laugh at Christianity. It's a joke religion predicated entirely behind 'Heaven on a Stick,' don't mess up or you're going to suffer for eternity! This farce is unnecessary.

I spit on god.

Really just think about it. If your son murdered his brother then of course he should be punished. But wouldn't you contemplate your failures as a father?

God isn't infallible, so why would I follow him?