What does Zig Forums think of Mel Gibson?

What does Zig Forums think of Mel Gibson?

Attached: 546a2f16-a8f5-4281-9af9-c301180f10b4.jpg (660x350, 50.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchpop.com/2018/06/21/why-comedian-bill-murray-misses-the-old-latin-mass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: I like.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

A little nuts, but he’s the Lot to Hollywood’s Sodom.

based

Attached: 82974.jpg (200x269, 6.25K)

/our madlad/

winnie the pooh this.

has had such success in hollywood so late in it's life, as well as now after literally outing the jews, along with such regret over his past… he cannot be innocent.

Cool guy

Considering Zig Forums spit all over Chris Pratt for *gasp* getting remarried, of course Zig Forums surely believes the chronically drunken, twice divorced Gibson to be a …

… oh.

Don't you just LOVE Hollywood drama?
Like, so totally! The Hollywood drama is exactly how Zig Forums should be spending it's time. Seriously though, brothers, Hollywood sucks ass no matter which of /ourLots/ we have in it

Attached: timthumb.jpg (950x580, 112.03K)

Only man who has a courage to call out Hollywood being ran by kikes besides Micheal Jackson. He okay in my books.

How your wife son doing?

Gibson is catholic so the papists don't criticize

Controlled opposition that constantly makes a fool of himself while espousing Christian/Right-wing ideals, actively damaging both in the process. It's totally just a coincidence that the one guy in Hollywood that openly attacks Jews and claims to be Christian while still getting jobs is a drunk, hypocritical, adulterer.

Attached: 642.jpg (550x545, 32.27K)

Like "Andrew Cuomo, catholic in name only" catholic or Bishop Fulton Sheen catholic? my guess is the latter, I haven't seen much of Mel after his movie Get the Gringo

Attached: oh-mel-you-sly-devil_c_7257081.jpg (500x375, 95.48K)

How does Mel Gibson's cock taste?

Thats a cool fun fact I never knew. Is Mel a sede as well?

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 13.89K)

He's not a very good Christian (but who is?), but what do you guys think about Passion of the Christ?

My pastor
My mother
Albert Mohler
John MacArthur
Mike Huckabee
Ron Paul

This. When you consider that Mel is a traditional Roman Catholic in a place dominated by perverted liberal Jews, it's no wonder he loses it sometimes. I can only imagine the wicked things he's seen.

Attached: 223423.jpg (1920x994 30.42 KB, 432.06K)

TOPEST KEK

Attached: My sides _97a15cbc7086298e837dfc71d4341c6b.jpg (640x400, 73.96K)

HE IS BASED

A sedevacantist.

He does not accept post-vatican ii popes, or bishops ordained after the death of Pius XII.

What is the word

A slur for Mexicans that the Zig Forums mods may or may not take so kindly to… I felt the donkey was appropriate.

Wetbacks
It's about Mexicans who cross the border over the rio grande. It's a derogatory term only against invaders, not Mexicans racially.

It is used for both by the vast majority of people who say it.

based
has a drinking problem
his father is also based

stay mad

Sometimes pressure makes a diamond. I think he is a diamond and his movies are usually very good. I also think the world has not seen his best yet. He has it within him.

No, Gibson and his father are sedevacantists, they would be able to be brighter lights for the faith if they were with the rest of us.

Yep. complete nonsense, come home to Rome, Mel.

He's making a followup to the Passion about the Resurrection. I'm looking forward to that.

Still, his personal troubles make me sad (not out of judgement, but genuinely sad to see a family man of so many years lose it all like he did).

On a strange sidenote, I found out that Bill Murray is a tradcat (but it doesn't seem like he's a sede).

churchpop.com/2018/06/21/why-comedian-bill-murray-misses-the-old-latin-mass/

If he really was a good christian he wouldn't date and marry another woman after his divorce or live in luxury. Owning a mansion, personal jets, and other stuff. He's far from a saint, but aren't we all. He's trying to fix himself.

Owning a mansion is not a sin, commie. I agree with the marriage after divorce, but rewarding yourself for your hard work is not a damnable offense.

Non-Catholic here. I'm wondering how he might justify his divorce and remarriage to himself. Do you suppose he reasons that if there were a valid pope he would have gotten his marriage annulled somehow?
Anyway, I like the guy. I like the Passion and Apocalypto, as well as most of the movies he's acted in. He's a sinner, but who isn't?

Admittedly it's a very grey area of morality, but Christ made it very clear that it's much better to share your wealth instead of keeping it to yourself. Zacchaeus was a good example of how the wealthy can be virtuous by sharing his wealth. I'm not saying that it's damnable because I understand that after exactly 40 years working as a superstar in hollywood, it would be much harder for him to give up his possessions than for us, that's the life he's used to, and of course I'm not the judge, that would be God. It's a very personal responsibility.

Come on now.

Mel's wealth gives people jobs. Someone needs to do house work and yard work for him. Those jobs put food on people's plates. Take Mel's wealth away from him and you also take away food from those he employed.
If you don't want to be accused of being a duck, stop quaking like one.

Mel Gibson does not deny the Pope or Vatican II. That is a rumor spread by Mel's detractors. Mel's father was most assuredly a sede, but the sins of the father don't pass to the son.

I don't want him to stop being wealthy, I'm just saying that it would be much better if he dedicated his wealth for others better. I don't judge him because I don't know his personality, but outwardly, by living in luxury I don't think he's a good role model for us.
Do you even know what communism is you ignorant?

In his younger days he expressed some skepticism though.

He was raised a Sede, but when asked about it nowadays he doesn't deny Rome. At least that's what I've read/heard.

Yes I believe he's a roman catholic, but he used to be very skeptical of it despite being one. He was a pretty edgy guy, being interviewed by playboy and everything.

Don't we all at some point, especially in our youth?

But I believe it's inherited from his father. You know what sedes are like.