Francis says church's attackers linked to devil…

Francis says church's attackers linked to devil…
In the darkest moments of our history, the Lord draws near, opens paths, lifts up discouraged faith, anoints wounded hope, and awakens sleeping charity.

archive.today/2019.02.20-155609/https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/pope-says-churchs-attackers-are-linked-to-devil

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Latest on the Vatican summit on dealing with sex abuse of minors (all times local):

11:55 a.m.
Pope Francis says that those who are constantly attacking the church are linked to the devil. Francis on Wednesday told pilgrims from southern Italy that the church's "defects" must be denounced in order to correct them. But he said that those who do so without love and spend their lives "accusing" the church are either the devil's friends or relatives.

Francis spoke on the eve of a Vatican summit on clergy sex abuse and cover-ups by the church's hierarchy. Detractors, including a former Vatican ambassador to the United States, have accused him of not properly dealing with top prelates and priests who were suspected abusers. Francis didn't cite specific accusations nor mention the summit in his remarks. He told the pilgrims that the Bible calls the devil the "great accuser." He added that "we are all sinners, some big" sinners.

11:20 a.m.
The author of an explosive book on gays in the Vatican says the culture of secrecy that has hidden the double lives of clergy is intrinsically linked to the culture of cover-up about sexual abuse of minors. Frederic Martel, a French gay rights activist and author of "In the Closet of the Vatican," told a news conference Wednesday that studies have long shown that being gay is not a risk factor for committing sexual abuse. But he said the culture of secrecy about priests' homosexuality had contributed to the abuse scandal. Speaking at the Foreign Press Association, Martel said: "The problem is that some abusers that commit crimes within the church were protected by this culture of secrecy that was mainly to protect homosexuality." Martel's book comes out Thursday as Pope Francis opens a Vatican summit on preventing sexual abuse.

Attached: artwork_0107_full.jpg (1400x788, 120.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:44&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THE VICTIMS SAYING THAT MY BISHOPS AND PRIESTS ARE RAPIST PEDOPHILES THEY'RE OF THE DEVIL.

You think this is the worst catholcism has to offer? Lmao we have much more evil people and worse that happened

I think Catholicism is fine, although it's major problems come deep within it's organisational hierarchy. Until these old men pass, neither will the problem.

mfw

Attached: skeptical.jpg (474x316, 17.57K)

Read the original scriptures of Sicut Judaeis. The catholic church was corrupted into irrelevancy the second they turned on their stance against usury. They are now, like all of Christianity a jewish whore.

Berg is linked to the Devil. Malachi Martin was right about soo much. He literally said in 98 that they will get a pope to resign and install their own Pope.

WTF is wrong with him? We are crticizing the church because we want it to be cleansed! And he sits there pretending it's not his job to do anything about it! You are the pope DO SOMETHING.

No he isn't. He's just another jewish criminal deceiver.

He is not wrong though. It was the devil who tempted those faggots to sin (still its 100% their responsability) and the devil knew by doing that he could put the whole world against the church (while ironically he is pushing for pedo acceptance in the liberal circles.)

Every liberal priest/bishop is obviously gay so excommunications should start dropping on those faggots and there's canonical reasons for that since they all are against some dogmas of the Church.
Pope Francis already realised faggots are the problem, they are now forbidden to go to the seminars, but talking is one thing. Doing it is another.

I seriously believe that the Akita prophecy will come to pass any day now. If what's going on in Rome right now isn't an apostate Church I don't know what is. Reminder to pray your Rosary every day; hopefully God will be able to change these men's hearts before He sees fit to rain down fire on the Earth.

I believe this too

What is the Akita prophecy?

In 1973 a number of Marian apparitions and miracles in Japan were concluded with a final warning from Mary: that God was angry with the Church and that if it didn't repent of its apostate ways He would rain down fire upon the Earth, sparing neither the guilty nor the righteous, and that in those days the living would envy the dead. The Church itself has affirmed the whole Akita affair as real, so it's definitely a warning we should be afraid of when it seems that the Church is secretly being run by a mafia of homosexual infiltrators.

God wasn't angry with the church.
He was angry with the whole humanity, and Our Lady of Akita only says there's gonna be an hell of a storm within the church opposing cardinals against cardinals and the devil will try to take for himself lots of consacreted souls for himself (i.e. pedo priests and nuns).

Suspicious.

Could it be the truMary or Aphrodite?

What's with the Aphrodite meme prot?
Beautiful women are pagan now?

Yes, literally.

Also, Mary isn't beautiful nor described as beautiful.

And why can't I picture her as beautiful?
The bible doesn't say she's ugly either.
Everytime you guys represent Jesus you make him look like an handsome man.
Are you guys truly representing Adonis?

I believe everyone in heaven is as beautiful as bliss.

he almost seems to be implying that it's natural for the Church to have some degree of pestilence

The pope referencing John 8:44? Never thought I'd see the day.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:44&version=KJV

Jews btfo?

I'm so glad that we allow heretics on this board, isn't that nice everyone, people who worship a winnie the pooh greek goddess?