Gluttony is a sin

Friendly reminder that fat people are going to hell if they don’t Repent and get fit
Video related. It will make you hate Obesity and the fat acceptance movement.

The Chad exorcist explains the capital vice of gluttony

I'm not a fatpooh, slightly overweight, but gluttony is my biggest struggle. For some reason I have a mindset of scarcity (or so I think) and have a tendency to overdue it with food, drink, and even things that aren't food (put too much time into relaxation for example).
I know I need to ask God for strength, and I will do so, but I am curious as to how this struggle came about. I would like to think that identifying the root cause would make overcoming it easier but I'm not entirely sure.

stopped watching there, no matter how much your genetics can increase or decrease your maintenance kcal needed, you cannot break the basic laws of physics

Once I move from my parent's house I will surely start losing weight because I don't like spending on ephemeral things like food, but because we live with many people there's always food, specially bread available and I've been trying to eat less and it's working but it's hard some times.

Temperance with drink is my struggle besides masturbation and am at a loss on how to break out of it. I just can't seem to stay consistent enough with prayer.

Attached: da356911a98f95261e5770fcbaebb5cdb89e741b638a879af94eec0fefde9555.jpg (436x436, 22.97K)

Does forgetting to eat count as fasting?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (960x935, 132.85K)

Depends on how long you don't eat.

Attached: GSM-5-11-2018.png (1688x885, 809.87K)

My genes was never a thing until America happen.

same. gluttony is my biggest sin, even greater than lust
I've been steadily losing weight though, so hopfully I'll be able to only say that it is for a little while longer.

Gluttony alone cannot account for the rapid rise in obesity. Last week I had a sweet tooth and started eating a bit of sweets. Not much, a cookie here and there, yet I ended up putting on five kilograms. There is no way I ate five kilograms in cookies, that would be several buckets full of cookies.

So what is going on here. The only conclusion I can draw is that the sugar in the cookies is a form of poison that makes your body do something it should not do, i.e. form more fat tissue. This is not about calories, the body can normally regulate what to keep and what to excrete again (anyone who has drunk too much water knows that), but modern food is full of crap that disrupts these processes.

Depressing.

You are correct. Gluttony isn't the only reason why obesity is on the rise. Sloth has just a big a role in the proliferation of obesity.

Is he in hell bros?

Attached: Chesterton.jpg (617x800, 59.31K)

That's like saying it isn't the fire that burns you, but the heat. People don't just magically become lazy, and being lazy doesn't make you hungry enough to put on ~300 extra pounds. Anyone that's done extended multi-day water fasts knows how much crazy energy you can get from basically doing nothing.

I didn't say it was ONLY sloth, but sloth does play a big role in it like gluttony does. When they work together they produce obesity.

And I'm saying that blaming either of those is like blaming the heat for burning you instead of the fire. Saying that "fire and heat work together to burn you" doesn't really add anything to the question of how one got burned in the first place. These sins are symptoms, not causes.

in the context of the obesity epidemic anyway. People that were filled with sloth and gluttony a mere hundred years ago might've still gained some weight, but it wouldn't have reached anywhere near the proportions it does now.

(checked)
I'm going to have to disagree with you still. Sins are not just mere symptoms, but are something that can cause behavior in man. See 2 Samuel 12: 1-14
2 Samuel 12:1-14 King James Version (KJV)

>5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:

you see King David lust and greed manifested itself in his conscienceand made him "overly just". instead of making a ruling that would more fit the bill of the crime like having the rich man pay back the Poorman in either gold or Lambs he went straight for the death penalty. David's over compensation in justice gave away the injustice he committed to one of his loyal soliders. David's sin was like a disease that slowly ate away at him until it manifested like it does. The same goes for all sins. If a man is a slothful glutton he gets obese. If a woman is lustful she gets a STD. If a man is greedy, it can land him in jail. Etc etc. Sin is a disease in the soul, Jesus is the cure, the Church is the hospital.

Attached: 3a299a4d720788461c137e0ea2989230.jpg (1770x2142, 541.8K)

This is all I eat, is this gluttony ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-085312.png (1080x1920, 225.07K)

The macros, if that matters.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-085505.png (1080x1920, 247.26K)

I didn't say there is no free will at play, nor that the sins of sloth or gluttony cannot be overcome, but rather that the obesity epidemic specifically, is itself is the result of a larger problem than each individual's succumbing to those sins. What of the sins of the food industry? or the sins of nutritional science intentionally misleading people? or the sins of politicians promoting and protecting the interests of both of those over their people? Even if we set the bar for health at constant fasting and/or professional athlete levels of activity, sloth and gluttony still wouldn't be guaranteed to be present in all the victims of this epidemic, because our entire food supply and relationship with food has been completely distorted. So even if people did reduce their sloth and gluttony, it still wouldn't make much of a dent in the obesity problem. Nevermind other closely related issues like modern food intolerances and nutritional deficiencies.

As Christians we should be promoting the overcoming of sins for the sake of getting closer to God, not using them to moralize earthly matters like obesity that we do not fully understand. To conflate the two just makes the faith come across as ignorant.

Stop using these apps, you are just feeding every facet of your life to (((interest groups))). Use a pen and paper, or a spreadsheet application if you like fancy diagrams.

I don't like to eat so much, but I think my gluttony is redirected in other compulsions.

Sloth and Lust are mine. I also smoke quite alot and often drink while still awake in the middle if the night. I'm very weak spirited actually, when things in life don't go my way I fall on my knee and crumble everytime and it takes months to recover. (not literally)
I'm 20, my future will be decided by what I do or don't, but here I am doing nothing while the days come and go instead of attending my classes at Uni. I've already lost 7kg since last November since I don't really eat anything. In September I made different groups of friends on top of the one I already had (my closest ones), but I don't see them anymore.
Sorry for the blog post, especially when all of this can be answered by a "man up", and you'll be right to. However in practice it's easier said than done.

Looks like a fake game app

I don't really like eating junk food like I used to. I realize I don't really enjoy it much. Its like I just eat to have a snack in me, so that I don't feel like having more. It's unpleasant.

Attached: something - Copy.jpg (250x250, 10.09K)

How many fat people were there at Auschwitz? Every pound of fat on your body came from food you ate.

How do you get fat during that time period?

Pay for my healthcare!

Fat isn't always about eating. Look at the Samoans, for example. Some folks are just naturally big.

B-b-but Alexandria told me healthcare is a human right up there with abortion! This parody video is biggoded!

Attached: 443dzk.gif (1196x1160, 1.8M)

It’s a commercial. Not a parody.

REEEEEEE it's still biggoded!
Delete this!!

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

at least I hope this is just bait / trollery

Attached: children-this-is-bait.jpg (500x522, 32.48K)

>in some cases mild death may occur
kek

There is a way to correct others, and a way to judge others. We are not called to judge. I am sure you, just like me, have done things far worse than overeat. That being said, I am aware this is a troll thread.

Matthew chapter 7: