Antifa attacks r/TraditionalCatholics

Quick rundown

> reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/atlnim/chief_mod_of_rtraditionalcatholics_calls_for_the/
> reddit.com/r/stopadvertising/comments/at9xly/chief_mod_of_rtraditionalcatholics_calls_for_the/?st=jsgpun69&sh=6be2ce55
> reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/atob8b/crosspost_from_rhatesubsinaction_chief_mod_of/?sort=confidence&st=jsgp0c2e&sh=1fe14b96
> reddit.com/r/HateSubsInAction/comments/at7bn7/chief_mod_of_rtraditionalcatholics_calls_for_the/?st=jsgowkl4&sh=f2bd3731

Dronestrikes on this tigger especially, and all his posts:
> reddit.com/user/american_apartheid

Attached: L9CdN6u.gif (800x792, 606.65K)

bumb

Wew lad you got work to do.
Makes me wonder how many there are in Europe.

trANNIES ARE GAY AND RETARDED SUBHUMANS

Good luck fren. I will not be participating in the brigading, just because I'm a protestant, and the mod who wants homos executed would probably also want me executed for heresy.

(OP)
As much as I want to, I can't go back to Plebbit. Too much temptation. Yee anons on plebbit are braver than I. My advice, get those TradCaths to abandon that pozzed out digital Sodom and link them to here
I know, I know, we don't need more plebbitors here, but the r/Christianity plebbitors aren't the ones we are after
Just send tradcaths ,that aren't pozzed, DMs that link to Zig Forums. Let the great plebbit exodus begin.

Attached: SantosPassionistas-02.jpg (1500x1956, 825.4K)

That'll be a no.

t. jew

Jews were instructed to put gays to death. Christians are directed to forgive, to correct, and to shun if that fails.

t. crypto who lurks in the discord

i know who (you) are goy

(checked)
Respectfully, I understand where you are comming from, but shunning the sodomites won't prevent them from abusing children and tricking them into becomming trannies. Shunning sodomites won't stop them from harming others through sodomy and the STDs they bring. Tolerating the abominations will only lead to more suffering and more people being tricked into thinking it is normal.
Christian monarchs of the past instituted the death penalty for sodomites and their nations never had to deal with a fraction of what we have to deal with in the modern age.

Attached: do7ey18wsaujjxq.jpg (1024x803, 105.1K)

Don't fret, these degenerate soyslurpers will fail to reproduce and fall to their own mental illness within 20 years. Let us instead focus on the positive aspects of Christianity, and spread it with love.
Polite sage for R*ddit.

Attached: 2afb71b3.jpg (420x441 47.8 KB, 18.45K)

I'd rather see sodomites banished or put in a labor camp.
Taking and giving life is in God's authority.
Besides, we're to return good for evil, thereby that burning coals may be poured on their heads.

Granted sodomites and their kind are disgusting and utterly depraved but I don't think we should mass murder them, God will punish them much more fairly than we ever could
We can just boycott them and make sure that on a social level we let them know they are depraved and evil but we don't without love from them.
I would wish that we would get "le based /fash/ ruler" to exile them or at the very least re-start research on rehabilitating them and freeing them of the devils grasp, but the entire world and all the powers that be are currently run by satanists and "Jews", who vehemently hate us.
Also please stop going to r****t, we should just try to reach out to all of the chans because we won't do anything if we are constantly getting censored over there, Matthew 10:14 comes to mind.

Kek, I'm using this, Cyber Gomorrah can be used to describe jewtube i guess

Now we just need the wrath of God in the form of anti-monopoly legislation (think Standard Oil) to break up Silicon Valley and we can all rejoice.

Attached: 538463-wikimedia.jpg (1100x619, 47.32K)

Yes. The literal, dictionary definition of a capital crime is a crime for which you can be executed.

Thank you for the correction; although I still think saying: "Chief mod of r/TraditionalCatholics calls for the mass murder of every homosexual in America. 14 Million people" is a bit of a stretch.

Do you truly believe this? Why would God create humans (and many other species) with such irredeemable qualities?

Death penalty for sodomy should only be put in place for very serious circumstances. Rarely have Christians put sodomites to death, though it is heinous. Death should be set aside for the last need, if all else fails.
i.e. there are so many sodomite ruining your town and spreading wickedness that under under the threat of death will they leave.

Now mods can tell you're """brigading""" and will delete the votes. Good job.

No, I believe that humans would voluntarily grab irredeemable qualities.

Attached: 1423180384093.png (300x300, 31.94K)

There is a difference between not being tolerant and literally murdering people because of sin.

uh, ok. it's not gonna work, so who cares? a tiny reddit usually has a niche group of people who agree with each other, there's not enough people to turn one against the other

Nobody is talking about murdering people. The old testament law is completely incoherent if executing someone for a crime is the same as the sin of murder. Read Romans 13 and you will understand what role the death penalty is supposed to play in our times.