Avengers Endgame Spoiler: Final Scene Released

Hollywood is furious that the final scene of AVENGERS ENDGAME is now available on YouTube.

The movie made almost a million dollars since being released, which based upon a $10 ticket price, proves that there were almost 100,000 people who went to see it in the theaters.

The movie was directed by Rosie O'Donnell, who is reportedly livid that the final closing scene has been posted on YouTube.

Fans are also upset over this spoiler, feeling it took all the fun out of wanting to go see it.

As you can see in this YouTube clip, The Avengers Endgame closes with a spectacular fight scene, which features stunning special effects.

"there is absolutely nothing gay about a fully grown adult male being obsessed with superheroes and effeminate comic book movies," said a fan of the film. "If I ever get a girlfriend, I'm going to spend hours showing her my marvel comics superhero action figures, then we can play video games, and we can hold hands and we will fall in love forever"

youtu.be/xe1jRIsRwBE

You said it was a spectacular fight scene with stunning special effects, but the Hollywood insiders say it was a stunning fighting with spectacular special effects.

now that I'm 34, I have also been thinking about getting a girlfriend one day, and I also have daydreams of holding hands and falling in magical love forever and ever. I hope she looks just like princess Leia

I would have a girlfriend, but they haven't made any videogames that teach you how to talk to girls, so instead I usually end up acting out little scenes with my superhero action figures, creating scenarios worth supermodel virgin girls are all begging me to kiss them and hold her hands and fall in love forever.

When I'm not doing that, I'm either insulting women on imageboards, or going to the theater to watch marvel superhero movies.

Who the fuck is STUPID enough to watch or even care about this movie!?

HOLLYWOOD GARBAGE IS NOT NEWS!

You people are total FAGGOTS!!!!

It appears that you didn't watch the attached clip. It's actually stunning and spectacular, in that order

I saw the attached clip, and while it was amazing, anybody can see it's spectacular and stunning, in that particular order, not the other way around.

The special effects in that final action scene definitely caused a spectacle, but I was not particularly 'stunned' by it.

you said the movie earned almost $1,000,000 but it ended up making $1,00,400 a full $400,000 more than what you claimed.

A hefty profit, considering they spent $122,000 producing the film.

Unrealistic special effects, too much Mexican accent, too fast, too many unreal scenarios. Boring. Seriously.

I'll tell you what makes good movies: NOT having to rely on special effects, making the story and actions as real as possible (convincing), good acting and unique characters [something like Blue Velvet or Far From Home would be great examples of good acting / good movies], a very well-written story line with unpredictability and emotion, something that you say "wow, didn't expect anything like that! Crazy." Those are GOOD movies!

Killcen is going to list some good movies for you plebs to watch, it will make you re-think watching all that new SHIT-tier garbage they throw millions at $$$ in Hollywood!

I already mentioned Far From Home (1989) and Blue Velvet (1986), heres more to check out: River's Edge (1986 / perverted and psychotic as hell but based on a TRUE story!), Absence of Malice (1981), Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974), The Bad Seed (1951), Needful Things (1991), Deliverance (1972), Taxi Driver (1976), Carnival Of Souls (1962), The Boys Next Door (1985), Stone (1974 / not the re-make!!), Fatal Attraction (1987)……. THERE YOU GO! Good classic movies!

You just named all of the movies they packaged into one combination bundle, and sold for $11.99 on vhs on informercials before the internet started.

This board is gay and you are all faggots

Each of those movies is approximately 2 hours long, and since you named 13 awful films, and I would charge you $25 an hour to sit through them, you would have to pay me $650 to watch that boring crap.

Those are REAL movies, your unrealistic animated garbage spoon fed to you by Hollywood pedo kikes is childish SHIT I wouldn't go see even if it were free! You would have to PAY ME to see something like "The Avengers!" The movies I mentioned are realistic, have very good actors/actresses, they are often unpredictable and the story lines are brilliantly written by people who know how to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats WITHOUT spending a dime on computerized animated effects!!!

I ain't paying you shit, in fact your already eating literal shit by consuming this UNREALISTIC GARBAGE of a 'movie.' Gone are the days when people knew how to act, because they depended on good stories and good acting….. rather than unrealistic computerized garbage in every scene!!

Didn't realize this thread is parody, and the 'movie clip' is a bad Eastern Indian film.

Also believed that Mexicans kidnapped the 4 year old girl because he's a racist who thought the girl was white

So… I guess we've proven that you're not particularly good at differentiating between REAL NEWS and COMPLETE BULLSHIT?

even when it's more than obvious it's not true

Tell you what… Because I like you, I'll only charge $500 to watch those movies

I honestly cannot tell the difference between new unrealistic digitized SHIT they call 'movies' these days than some bad Eastern Indian film. WHY? Because they both horribly SUCK ASS.

You would have to live under a rock to not realize that's an eastern Indian movie and not a superhero movie and not the Avengers

You have shit taste and wouldn't know a good movie obviously. Even Gran Torino (2008) was better than most the shit produced now days. And you can't beat older films like the Dirty Harry series either. If you call the film Blue Velvet "bad" you are some brainwashed SJW fool, thats for sure. That movie was CLASSIC.

I like living under the rock, because the rock shields me from mass produced garbage being tossed at us on a daily basis!! Call me old-fashioned, I am and am proud of it.

Another CLASSIC film….

Attached: BAD LANDS.jpg (1288x1600, 293.88K)

Gran Torino was shit. That was an awful movie. All of Clint Eastwood's movies suck. His movies are made specifically for white trash idiots.

Trust me I'm well aware you like living under a rock.

Otherwise you wouldn't do it..

that's the only way you can remain oblivious to what's happening in the world, and at least you'll still have an excuse when you get caught not realizing what's true and what's just another paranoid delusion….

Hell…. You actually thought eastern Indian was Spanish! You couldn't tell a Mexican if you saw one or listened to one …

Martin Sheen and Sissy spacek suck

Badlands sucked

Crap

I wouldn't necessarily call you old fashioned….

Back in the good old days, there weren't any paranoid delusional conspiracy people like you

There's nothing old-fashioned about you at all
You just out of touch
And you don't have a firm footing in reality

So you think you know good movies? Name some worth my time!!

So …………

You watched the attached clip

….. And you thought they were speaking Spanish?

Thats right, because I'm American and don't speak foreign language. All sounds like a bunch of gooks to me!!

Dennis Hopper is one of the most highly overrated actors in Hollywood, and always has been….

He sucked just as bad in Easy Rider as he did in Rivers Edge

So you freely admit that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Mexican, an eastern Indian, an Eskimo or an Iranian?

Because you're an American?

So whats worth watching then? Because I named some movies WORTH my time, and the acting was damn good compared to the shit produced now days!

If you know better movies, name them!!!

This movie was pretty good too. Old-school, the way I like it.

Smithereens sucked. It was produced poorly, the script was awful and the acting was terrible.

Bet you never even watched it! Great story line, not bad acting either.

Again, you CLAIM to know what some classics are, then name them!! I'm waiting.

Another CLASSIC!

How about Falling Down?
Or is that too 'old-fashion' for you too?

LOL right!! I've seen smithereens three times and it's awful!!

In the heat of the night is complete crap

Falling Down is a predictable boring terrible movie

You're completely out of touch

AGAIN: you thought the eastern Indian actors were speaking Spanish?

So….

you saw that the eastern Indian actors had darker skin than yours, and suddenly they were Mexicans in The avengers endgame?

If Smithereens was so terrible why would you watch it THREE TIMES? I've seen it twice because it was a good movie!

Again: name some Good! movies, that is, if you can….

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to determine how good you are at sizing things up

OK, Falling Down wasn't the best, I'll admit…. BUT it is much better than the SHIT they produce these days by far!!

Johnny, if you can't name a single Good! movie, then you are completely discredited by now. I however, can name many more and will as I think of some…..

Another classic gritty crime movie….

I never took too much a liking to new flicks, but this is one rare exception: its brand new, an independent film, its creepy and damn good. Desolation.

Great classic road film about a couple of dragsters.

I'm not here to try and list off 'good movies'

I'm simply curious how you could listen to Eastern Indians speaking, and think they were speaking Spanish?

I'm also curious how you could possibly not be familiar with Bollywood, and not be able to tell that movie clip was from Eastern India?

Dennis Wilson was just as bad of an actor as James Taylor in that awful 1970s movie

One of the ORIGINAL SHTF survivalist movies, before anyone was producing anything of the sort!!

I'm not sure what made anybody think casting two drug-addled musicians in a movie was going to work out well….

Neither one of them can act at all

It was also produced terribly. That was an awful fucking movie

That was worse than most of those 1950s sci-fi futuristic flops….

Ray milland was an alcoholic homosexual and a terrible actor

Frankie Avalon had zero talent whatsoever

It was absolute trash

You younger ones better pay attention, because I'm tossing some REAL CLASSICS your way! You want good acting? You want exciting stories? You want real drama and suspense? Without the need for all these new digitized special effects to drive a homerun? I'll try my best to recall more of the CLASSICS!

Johnny, you'll like this one, promise. It is newer too, maybe 12 years old by now, but a classic as far as I'm concerned!

INB4 FAGGOT!!!!

Seriously, I actually liked this film. Female drama, sure, but overall a good film and any faggot can't recognize a good film when they see one!

One of my favorite classic movies was called
YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEXICANS AND EASTERN INDIANS

Something tells me you've seen it before

Another classic!

So in other words, if it's not on VHS you've never seen it before?

I prefer DVDs, but VHS is fine…. which thanks for reminding me because I got an ORIGINAL on VHS that can't be found anywhere nomore…………….

Yes I mentioned this film before, but it IS a classic! And here's the original VHS trailer for the movie, Far From Home.

Name a good movie that is better than ANY of the others I mentioned, just one!

Those pesky Mexicans, huh?

I agree with you. The Avengers had too many Mexicans talking too fast

Attached: 56d02b875124c922598b4567-750.jpg (707x600, 83.69K)

I hate it when Mexicans talk too fast

Attached: 74af6bcc9812d595d6363a07e3e68cf6--indian-makeup-indian-beauty.jpg (236x354, 26.26K)

I'm drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon right now, and gonna drink me some premium scotch by tonight, and I wanna watch something really Good! NAME ONE MOVIE WORTH MY TIME, JOHNNY!!!

But you know who I hate even more than Mexicans who talk too fast?…

EASTERN INDIANS !!!

Attached: kT85rG9Gc.jpg (469x626, 61.41K)

Another classic! Cape Fear, '91

Eastern Indians just sleep all day

Attached: ally-taco-2.jpg (635x397, 76.97K)

CAPE FEAR sucked balls.

Nick Nolte is a horrible actor…….
Robert de Niro is overrated, and he was awful in cape fear….

Even Juliette Lewis sucked in that awful film

At least you're good at spotting Mexicans

nothing gets past you, does it?

Attached: image(2).jpg (430x250, 96K)

This might make up for it then, it is newer and was decent. I take recommendations when I can from others, IF they turn out to be good I'll get them on DVD, this is one….

Those god damn MEXICANS, right?!!!

who the fuck do they are, invading our borders, and then INVADING OUR AVENGERS MOVIES!!!

Attached: india14_16285331.jpg (990x590, 123.17K)

You have yet to contribute ONE decent movie….. I'm still waiting!

This newer film was a classic too….

Frederico Fellini Spirits Of The Dead or Satyricon

I hear the Eastern Indians have a big movie industry

Attached: 28032573-mexican-in-sombrero-label-on-ethnic-zigzag-background.jpg (1300x1300, 481.67K)

Thank you, I'll take note of that.

Trust me, you won't like them

I heard that eastern Indians talk fast, too

Attached: authentic-mexican-bandit-sombrero-.jpg (800x800, 72.27K)

But nobody talks faster than MEXICANS

Attached: ST_20180507_FDRAPE07_3963975.jpg (780x520, 122.85K)

Don't underestimate my sickness and perversion…. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff in my lifetime including and not limited to all of John Waters films!

It has nothing to do with sickness or perversion

You just won't like Fellini's movies

You wanna know what I hate?

Eastern Indian MUSIC

Attached: pp 840x830-pad 750x1000 f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 104.79K)

Can't be worse than Over-sexed Rugsuckers from Planet Mars!

Killcen, just be an adult and admit it….

You thought the video was MEXICANS

just admit it

So?

or the oversaturated racist from planet Zig Forums?

not 'so'……

it's "YES"………

"YES, JOHNNY, I'M WILLING TO LAUGH AT MYSELF AND ADMIT I SEEMED REALLY SILLY WHEN I THOUGHT EASTERN INDIANS WERE SPEAKING SPANISH IN THE VIDEO"

"YES JOHNNY… I'M BIG ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT KIND OF SEEMED WEIRD BECAUSE ALL I TALK ABOUT IS MEXICANS, BUT OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT SO GOOD AT IDENTIFYING MEXICANS AFTER ALL"

I could easily tell you 8 of the top 10 movies ever made, but naming the other 2 would be more difficult, because it's a matter of fluctuating opinion….

Regardless, it's safe to say that Goodfellas is at the top of the list, and One flew over the cuckoo's nest is also included….

All I'm saying is I probably wouldn't want to go out with you while you rounded up innocent Mexicans and murdered them, because you would end up kidnapping a bunch of Eastern Indians from convenience stores….

And then there was THIS classic…..

While you're at it, this would be a pretty good time to also confess:

"YES, JOHNNY… I SAW YOUR THREAD ABOUT THE STEPFATHER WHO OBVIOUSLY MURDERED HIS STEPDAUGHTER, AND HE FABRICATED A STORY ABOUT MEXICAN KIDNAPPERS, AND I FOOLISHLY BELIEVED THE STORY ABOUT KIDNAPPERS WAS TRUE, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE SAID THEY WERE MEXICANS, AND BECAUSE YOU POSTED A PHOTOGRAPH OF WHITE PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH THE STEPFATHER AND THE STEPDAUGHTER WERE BLACK, AND IF I KNEW THEY WERE BLACK I WOULD HAVE MADE ANOTHER RACIST DECISION AND DECIDED THE BLACK STEPFATHER WAS LYING"

you might as well admit it… It's not like I don't already know… It's not like it's a secret

You forgot to mention Life of pi, which is one of my favorite movies

This film was also recommended to me, and its an odd one at that, not saying its classic, but worth the time to watch it if your into weird films like I am….

This is one film that is totally unpredictable and the acting is surreal…. it is a twisted one for sure.

Another great film.