Shocker! 9th Circuit Court Just Ruled Illegal Invaders CAN Be Sent Back To Mexico

RELATED: >>>/related/14

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that President Trump can continue deporting illegals back to Mexico while their cases are processed.

In a major blow to Democrats, the San Fransisco ruling places a stay on a preliminary injunction on the asylum policy issued by a lower court.

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2019/05/07/19-15716.pdf

Thehill.com reports:
thehill.com/latino/442625-court-rules-trump-admin-can-continue-policy-requiring-asylum-seekers-remain-in-mexico

The panel of judges wrote in the opinion that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had shown that it was likely to suffer irreparable harm if the policy was halted because it “takes off the table one of the few congressionally authorized measures available to process the approximately 2,000 migrants who are currently arriving at the Nation’s southern border on a daily basis.”

The judges also found that the policy was not implemented in violation of the Administrative Procedure Act because it is not one of the policies covered by the act and therefore does not require certain processes to take place ahead of its implementation.

Several immigration groups had sued DHS over the policy on behalf of migrants affected by the policy, arguing that the practice was improperly implemented and put the migrants in harm’s way.

However, some of the judges were highly critical of DHS’s implementation of the policy in individual opinions authored on the decision, signaling that they could oppose the policy in a later ruling.

b91b15365d8ed469.paste.se/
newspunch.com/9th-circuit-ruled-trump-send-asylum-seekers-mexico/

Attached: 9th Circuit Court Just Ruled Illegal Invaders CAN Be Sent Back To Mexico.jpg (1068x561, 93.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/769993.html
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
archive.fo/sHIAQ
archive.fo/OI0zF
archive.fo/2kA1Z
archive.fo/VveJk
archive.fo/C9OJN
archive.fo/Wj8pu
archive.fo/PjUYO
archive.fo/CXIun
archive.fo/rxIs5
archive.fo/ROCvG
archive.fo/uc4vx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Johnny's gonna rage about this…

Somehow I doubt that.
His mind may be on other things.

Attached: Neppy.Says.NO!.gif (576x1024, 746.94K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-11.40.03.gif (270x480, 692.84K)

JEWS:
the cats of the human race

superior, elite, aloof
we run the show, while you clean our litterbox

LMFAO @ the Colorado students tackling Kendrick Castillo to the ground and disarming him after he shot one of the students

There was another shooting going on? Fuck. Glad they stood up to that cocksucker, thats EXACTLY what you do, don't run away because the shooter can kill you easier that way, run towards them and try to knock that gun out of their hand, and fist fight.

if by "run the show" you mean stick your head into empty kleenex boxes and need help getting out, I agree

There likely are Jews on the 9th Circuit no doubt, but for once I actually agree with them, these illegals don't have a right to break our border laws and remain in America unwanted.

Good!

…he says, as he continues his family's legacy of obscurity and living in a world quietly controlled by Jews….

Oh, I almost forgot the part about your bitching and griping about how resentful you are about Jews running the show….

Now, little guy…. Why don't you clean my litter box for me while I take care of the important shit?

….he says, as yesterday marked the one-year anniversary of Trump's ZERO TOLERANCE announcement, which was quickly abandoned…

And in the past 7 days, Killcen has correctly mentioned how Trump is instead releasing thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants into the country after a brief detainment…

lol @ how little you seem to know

Trump's DHS was releasing them. AND DON'T FORGET CONGRESS. Most in Congress fully support deliberate destabilization against the United States. Trump has made some efforts but has failed, so I don't solely blame him, I only blame him for his failures to get things done.

But that's 'your boy', who you voted for after jumping in your pickup truck and driving down to the ballots.

You're obviously not really good at making observations or choices, are you?

By the way, 72 days ago you created a thread, gloating about the wall actually being built….

Lol !!!………..

How's that wall working out for you so far?

I do not regret I voted for Trump. It was Hillary or him, I chose him. He's a fuck up, has a really bad ego problem, he does lie at times too, but at least he's not a treasonous killer…. like Hillary is.

When we see somebody with a track record of failed predictions and observations like you, forgive us when we don't pay attention anymore.

You're terrible at predicting shit, and you have become a broken record, a parody of yourself, a satirical caricature of the stereotypical delusional paranoid conspiracy schizophrenic.

Yes… Yes you actually do regret voting for him

That's why you're always bitching about him deliberately destabilizing America, after you spent a year-and-a-half trying to convince people they should vote for him just like you….

But being honest about your mistakes isn't really your specialty, and we have never seen you admit that you were wrong (and you are wrong a majority of the time) so nobody expects you to admit that you regret voting for the idiot who is releasing thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants to roam free in our country, after a brief detainment, while no wall is ever going to be built.

You bought it Hook line & sinker

Never said that. I said it was Good! that they finally started to expand a portion of an existing wall and upgrade the rest of the existing wall due to shitty old rust problems. We still don't have enough wall to protect our borders though.

I love you and I respect you and I consider you to be my friend

I'm not making personal insults…………

I'm just being honest, and telling you what you need to hear: you are continually making far-fetched absurd assertions, trying to convince people that you have some 'special insight', while you refuse to admit that YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY WHO ISNT BUILDING A WALL AND HAS INCREASED THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Congress and the government is destabilizing America by their "catch and release" policies. That needs to STOP. Trump agreed it needs to stop, hopefully this recent court case WILL stop it.

Trump isn't the one that makes all the decisions. In fact, Congress does. And Congress won't vote for the wall. Congress won't vote to end Obama's "catch and release" policies either! So WHY would I blame it on ONE man? That would be stupid.

the replacement for the small section of wall you are talking about was approved during the Bush administration

AGAIN: YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY WHO HAS INCREASED THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY TENFOLD, AND WHO IS NOT GOING TO BUILD A WALL

But when you went down to vote for him, you weren't telling yourself that he's the 'lesser of two evils'…..

you were absolutely convinced that he was going to immediately start building a wall and catering to your racist hatred of anybody with a different skin color.

You were convinced you were about to start changing things by voting for a Maverick

But you were wrong

If you knew then what you know now, you would agree with me that you wasted gas driving down to the ballot box….

That's bullshit…. You're lying…..

He shut the government down because he wanted the wall to be built immediately….

he declared a national emergency when everybody knows there is no national emergency

You voted for him because you thought he was the type of guy who would change things

But instead stays up until 3:30 in the morning, feverishly tapping out misspelled tweets, in angry rants like an illiterate little school girl on bathtub meth…..

He's a fucking idiot..
You voted for an idiot…
You voted for a goddamn fucking idiot….

And now you're trying to point the finger of blame at other people, because like I said:

YOU'RE NOT A BIG ENOUGH MAN TO ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG

Trump isn't the one that makes all the decisions. In fact, Congress does. And Congress won't vote for the wall. Congress won't vote to end Obama's "catch and release" policies either! So WHY would I blame it all on Trump?

Do NOT think I'm forgetting and forgiving all the treason perpetrated against America. None of us will forget this. Its documented and its being exposed.

Q: how's that wall working out for you?

Q: how's that zero-tolerance policy working out for you?

YES THERE IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY GOD DAMNIT!! THE UNITED STATES IS BEING INVADED BY GANGS AND DRUG CARTELS AND KILLERS!!!! THAT IS A NATIONAL GOD DAMN EMERGENCY!!! THAT IS A CRISIS!!!

Documented where?…
On one of your disreputable paranoid conspiracy websites?….

Being exposed to who?…
To FOUR PEOPLE in Zig Forums who don't even read your threads anymore because they've realized it's all just the same old shit?

How many people do you think you are actually reaching in here?

(and don't even start with your bullshit '10,000 lurkers', because Ron cleared the air on that one recently when he told me Zig Forums only has 11 people at its busiest moments)

How long is it going to take you to finally admit that you realize the only replies you get in your threads are people who make fun of your conspiracy delusions?

None of us have any interest in the actual stories

There's only four of us here, including you

And you are wasting your time if you think you're changing the world or making a difference

HERE IT IS! FOREIGN TROOPS ON AMERICAN SOIL, HOLDING AMERICAN TROOPS AT GUNPOINT!

!! = CRISIS !!

8ch.net/n/res/769993.html

Nope… Wrong…..

If it was a 'national emergency', then certainly action would have been taken immediately after the emergency was declared…..

But there has ZERO action taken

nothing

NONE

Because it's not a national emergency
And the only reason he declared it a
'national emergency' was to distract
from other events that were getting
headlines…………………………………….

So NO…. no it's NOT a national emergency

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR

I'm not clicking on any of your links

Nobody clicks on your links

You waste so much of your life copying and pasting links

Nobody cares about those links

And we're not going to click on them

I'm not being mean…….
I'm really not……

I'm just telling you the truth

Nobody clicks on those links

THESE INVASIONS ARE AN ACT OF WAR AND WE CANNOT AFFORD TO STAND DOWN AND LET THIS BARRAGE OF ATTACKS CONTINUE AGAINST US AND ON OUR SOIL!!!

If your threads had any impact, there would be no reason for you to continue copying and pasting links to them, archiving them, and begging people to please finally read them once and for all.

If your links had impact, they would have worked the first time

You seem to be becoming enraged

Is there some reason why you are suddenly getting angry?

Are you angry because you realize nobody clicks on your links?

Or are you angry because you have finally realized that you are wasting all of your energy?

I'd like you as a person……

I think we all do… We consider you to be part of our little community, part of our family

But we don't click on those links

Because we really don't care

RELATED:
DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
INVASION INCOMING PART 20: archive.fo/VveJk
Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities: archive.fo/C9OJN
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf
Guatemala Minister: Migrant 'Caravans' Are Well-Planned Invasions: archive.fo/Wj8pu
Cartel Ambushes Mexican Soldiers Near Texas Border: archive.fo/PjUYO
25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan: archive.fo/Zpi2M
Migrant Invaders Bringing Mumps And Other Diseases Into The US: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil: archive.fo/UoZ9h
MORE TREASON: archive.fo/rxIs5 | archive.fo/ROCvG | archive.fo/uc4vx

And if you are going to respond to me by copying and pasting dozens more of your links, you will be wasting even more of your time

RELATED:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LINKS

WE DON'T CLICK ON THEM

WE DIDN'T READ THEM THE FIRST TIME YOU CREATED THEM

RELATED:

We weren't interested the first time

And we sure as fuck aren't going to become interested now, no matter how many times you beg us to please read them

RELATED:

You've oversaturated yourself with a monotonous theme, and your readership has grown tired of it, losing interest in the entire concept.

You need to size up your audience better

You need to learn how to market your concept if you want people to care.

By oversaturating, you have shot yourself in the foot.

Hell… Even the mod now allows complete satire and parody threads in here….

Even he has begun allowing this board to go to hell, as an act of desperation, and a way of diluting your paranoid content.

RELATED:
we get it, we get it….

It's another one of your endless predictable threads, where you behave predictably, and try to make people become panicked, suggesting that Doom is right around the corner…..

And another week goes by, and weeks turn into months, and months turn into years…..

But your doomsday scenario still never transpires

And that's why it's become tedious and monotonous

And that's why people have lost interest

Shit…. The threads about Britney Spears and Negroes Stealing Gasoline get more replies than your threads do.

Those are just idiots who don't care about anything, or news for that matter. I don't care, this stuff is not for the feeble minded.

Honestly?

I'm not bragging or anything, but I'M the only thing that keeps these threads of yours in the bump zone….

Dead board.

What you just said didn't make any sense

There are only 4 - 11 people in here at any given time

And it's very clear that these people don't really care… Because as you said, they are feeble-minded

yet you continue spending all your energy copying and pasting these stories to present to the feeble minded people who don't even care

There are no 10,000 lurkers

Ron tweeted me that there are only 4 to 11 people in here at any given time, so you're investing all this energy in 'warning' people who have already decided they're not interested

This board is completely dead

you are correct

I post to other news boards too, not just here. And this is a news board so I'll make sure REAL NEWS is here whether anyone likes it or not. Love me, hate me, whatever, this is news.

Nobody hates you

They're just not interested in your continual theme

Its dead when I'm not here (NO, not trying to toot my own horn, so no offense). When I first come here in the morning, no one is talking about anything. The place has 0 replies in the last hour. The board is riddled by the crab spammer. So I simply bump all my news threads back up, and continue posting news. THATS when people start to come back and reply. Again, no offense, but thats whats going on.

Nobody wants to get rid of you

we're just not going to pay attention to your ongoing theme, because it's redundant.

it's like a bird outside our window with a peculiar chirp

for a while, it's a novelty…. worth discussing
but soon it becomes background noise and you tune it out

The exact same chirp

over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over

wrong

I'm the only person who replies

when it's only YOU & I posting

exactly how is that a success?

You know that I'll post 300 replies in an hour

Actually, the board gets soooo bad with the spam, I don't even check it anymore when I get on, I go directly to the catalog and bump the REAL NEWS (whether it be mine or others' that were slidden) and then continue posting news.

Thats fine by me, do what you feel is best. Real news continues unadulterated, all sages denied with some pepper.

SPEAKING OF A BOARD THAT'S ABOUT TO COME TO A SCREECHING STANDSTILL:

I'm about to walk into Best Buy

I've got shit I need to take care of today, and things to purchase

It looks like you're going to have to bump your own thread, trying to make it appear as if there's more than one person in here.

Which doesn't make any sense, because you'll be the only person in here, so who exactly are you trying to fool?

I'll see you later. Have a good day

Oh there's plenty of readers, I really don't care about the spammers or those that don't enjoy news.

No…. No there really AREN'T

trust me……………………………

After I enter Best Buy, it's going to be just you

…..just you, posting 'real news' to yourself…..

Which is fitting, because you are the only person who finds it interesting

Nah, I'm going to get off soon and let this board die out for a while. I'll be back later on and post more news though.

I actually did click on one of those links about gangs or mexicans or whatever, and immediately saw that it was not what was in the headline. It was just a bunch of lies written up in a blog by someone with an overactive imagination and actually proved that a wall is not the answer.
Most illegals come through airports and seaports. The wall is just a big glory monument for trump to build and slap a big "TRUMP" sign on it. And just like all his other shitty money-losing prospects, a waste.

Everything you just typed was correct, with the exception of the part about the wall.

There is not going to be a wall

The United States is pretty much already doomed and fucked, glad I prepared!

Your preparations mean nothing and there's nothing you can do to prevent the inevitable. You'll be one of the first to go

The first thing they're going to do is round up all schizophrenic paranoid mentally ill drug addicts and incarcerate them.

You're going to be one of the first ones they round up

They're going to quickly declare you a danger to yourself and others, and you'll languish in a psychiatric ward of a federal penitentiary.

Got to find me first, thats only half the start.

SHOCKER!! :
The fact that you think adding the word 'shocking' to the headline of your boring story makes it interesting

They better kill me fast, because I will act just as cruel to those who want to be cruel back.

They already know exactly who you are and exactly where you are

They will immediately disarm and disable you. There's nothing you can do

Thats an Americana headline! Remember that?

Yes there is, its called shooting back at them. And they have to get through a lot of barriers and mind the booby traps at it. It won't be easy and I don't play fair. Best thing they could do would be to drop a stinkin' bomb on my home, if they know where I live.

Never give up the guns America, remember these enemies (foreign and domestic) HATE us all with a passion to kill and rape us!!! Better off dead fighting, than raped and mutilated living!!!!

Here's how they will deal with you

It's hilarious people with no military experience or firearm training think that they are some kind of badass because they own a gun

They'll drop you like a rock

We realize you have envisioned a romantic scenario in your head, where there is a protracted standoff and you keep your head out from around a corner, firing away, taking out law enforcement officials one by one, until you finally surrender.

Lol they'll just shoot you in the face before you can even make a move

Supposedly, Hispanics are flooding the US with hopes and dreams of a better future. Why in the hell do they not make their own country better by being better stewards of what they have and rising up against their supposed suppressors? It seems to me that only white people can turn shit into shine. I'm a whitey by the way. German and Irish decent. If we took over Mexico, and I think we should, the place could be a Utopian dream land. Gotta get back to being a full on republic and get away from the democratic ruse.

you white trash are our slaves.
I'm Jewish, and it's time for you to pay your taxes, clean my bathroom, and stfu

No, only you have that delusion about how I feel. I never said I want confrontation, nor do I care for killing anyone. HOWEVER….. if I see my lifestyle is under attack, I will go out with a fight to the death, and yes I realize my brains would likely be splattered on a wall, but so be it. Better dying free than living like a slave. Asshole.

The shills were sure pissed today.

They're going to shoot you immediately

Who cares then? I don't. I'm well armed, and my fortification is pretty solid. If someone tries busting my doors, I'll have time to get ready for what comes next. Don't fucking care, this world is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Threatening to kill law enforcement officers now?

You have absolutely no self-control

He has the right attitude. If you've done nothing wrong and law enforcement comes to your house its entirely reasonable to kill them.

If you have done nothing wrong, you should not have to be afraid. I don't think many in LE actually support grabbing guns, nor would many want to take those risks. Overall there are a lot of good cops out there that just want to do their job to protect communities.

However, if under extreme cases where they were turned against innocent American citizens? Thats a big problem then, and citizens do have the right to self-defense, whether it be from average criminals or an out-of-control tyranny. I would not suggest violence unless you are faced with no other choice but to defend yourself/family from criminals/unconstitutional tyranny. Those that wish to be extremely bad are the ones creating extremely bad situations for all involved.

Gun seizure is out of control tyranny.

Yes it is, if you did nothing wrong. Those that are pushing for this are actually pushing towards MORE violence, not less.

Left wing anti-gun nuts are okay with tyranny and violence as long as it isn't against their precious immigrants or muslims. They don't care about real American lives because they're hate-filled intolerant bigots.

I've seen more immigrants embrace the american way of life than most americans. The values of working hard to achieve your dreams in a country that allows it thanks the to the freedoms you enjoy is why they come here and they live out that ideal, like the original immigrants that came to this country and made it into what it was, better than most lazy ass white boys who sit around doing fuck all and think themselves more american on account of simply winning the birth lottery and being born here.
Fuck off with your "real americans" bs because you think just being born here makes you one. Trump was born here and he's easily the most un-American president (and probably citizen) we've ever seen.

The problem is not the workers, as much as it is with all the other trouble mass migration brings with it, such as diseases, drugs, gangbangers/violent criminals, welfare leaches…. the bad massively outweighs the good. Therefore border security and strong vetting laws are needed if you want to remain a stable country. Otherwise, the nation becomes destabilized. There also needs to be limits, we can't have hundreds of thousands of workers competing for our jobs because then more people will be out of work and poverty skyrockets. No matter how you look at it, its out of control.

Actually, it does. Thats the law of EVERY nation pretty much. You were born here, that makes you a citizen. I can tell you are someone who would love Agenda 21 and world government. And quite frankly, China would be more American than that nonsense feudalistic globalist NWO bullshit.

I wonder what would happen back in the day if you were to tell someone like Elvis Presley that he didn't belong here and he wasn't an American, Johnny. Elvis would have kicked your ass.