Moloch worship isn't rea-

What's the point of this thread? We all already know about this stuff and why it's Satanic.

Because it is better than the same tired threads we have everyday. It at least allows discussion on a topic not aimed for denominational debate.

I prefer denominational debate.

In times like this, more than ever, us Christians need to take up the arms that our Glorious and Justice seeking God gave us, the Rosary.

Attached: 2019_02_24_061541.png (507x332, 246.02K)

As this institution receives our support in the form of tax money, I feel that the best response is open rebellion in the form of tax protesting.

F*ck off.

You could do both

Isn't modern abortion worse than Moloch worship? At least when the Canaanites roasted their kids for cosmic good boy points they were submitting to something, even if it was a evil parody of true worship. Abortionists acknowledge nothing higher than their own convenience.

There was this preacher once who said that the Almighty God, creator of Heaven and Earth, sits and waits for his children to ask for awesome and marvelous things in their prayers, for thing so impossible that only God could accomplish, but instead he hears how people pray for a better paycheck and good weather for their plants.

Praying is doing something, friends. Just because you hate our Blessed Lady, the Theotokos, doesn't mean the rosary she gave us won't work. I'm sorry that y'all have that opinion. I hope y'all change your minds, but as another user already stated

You can do both prayer and political action. /ourLady/'s rosary has defeated evil multiple times already, and it will do it again.

So please, show Jesus' mother the respect she deserves.

Attached: our-lady-of-the-rosary.jpg (643x800, 105.86K)

This, TBH
Ave Maria!

I usually don't swear, because of a quote by Saint (I forgot who), stating that the quality of your mouth dictates the quality of your soul. However, after watching this video, I apologise brethren, but what the winnie the pooh is wrong with these people? Do they have no compassion, no heart, no remorse for ANYTHING that they do?
WHAT THE winnie the pooh?

Attached: 1472740715226.png (207x243 134.19 KB, 11.25K)

Got a similar one m8
Matthew 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Give unto caesar. Before they killed Christians and allowed abortion, before they (the state) were also supporters of heretics, and many worse things, and yet we still paid. Pay now.

My mother worked in the NICU as a nurse and she used to tell me horror stories of late term abortions being sent to them all the time. It was what made her opposed to abortion. Disgusting.

The rosary is idolatry.
Change My Mind.

You don't worship the physical object so it isn't idolatry.

I’m not catholic, and I don’t see the difference between dulia and latria, but my understanding is that it’s a meditative Prayer.

One is short and to the point, one is slow, methodical, and meditative.

Hmm good point, but it feels wrong to subsidize baby murder.

Asking Jesus' mother to prayer for us isn't idolatry.
Reading the NT isn't idolatry
If you take more than 5 seconds to see the history of the rosary than you will see how foolish you sound.

Denying Blessed Mary as the mother of God is denying Jesus His humanity. Which literally makes you a heretic up there with the Albigensians whom were also sola fide and Sola scriptura. Really makes you think.

The same Albigensians that the rosary defeated after /ourLady/ gave the Rosary to St. Dominic and literally saved thousands if not millions of souls from hellfire.

Stop disrespecting Jesus' mother, albigensianon.

Attached: St-Dominic-receiving-the-rosary-from-BVM.jpg (1567x1871, 624.11K)

Hmm yes indeed 🤔

Way to not address anything in the post and instead bring up Trump and Hitler. Truly your non-argument has bested me. I'll pray for you.

Attached: 2d7wt3.jpg (463x317, 42.64K)

Begone larpers

I'll just assume you tagged the wrong post and continue to pray the rosary.

Attached: b8eadbda337f0b369443bdb967701bf8.jpg (500x636, 39.15K)

Sorry, I did tag the wrong post continue doing what you're doing brother.

Attached: Djei537XoAADOMg.jpg (1113x1503, 452.69K)

I would love to kill these people, because it's what the deserve, but it would be purely out of anger and vengeance if I did. Hopefully there is a TV in heaven that let's you watch them being tortured in hell by demon cocks. I want to watch them suffer

I understand being abhorred by evil but judge nothing before the time. I am sure that the anger God feels knowing and loving the child infinitely more than you and me is on another level. So let him decide what to do.

Sometimes I worry that when I'm being judged god will say something like "why the f didn't you do anything about all the baby murder, wtf man?" you know?

And you are right to be worried, but you have to be smart about it. Going around burning down infanticide clinics will only embolden the (((satanic left))) and justify them and why they need infanticide.

The only right way to stop it once and for all is to either:
A) Try to convince our government officials to reban the abhorrent act (write to them, join protests like March for Life, make videos to change minds etc)
Or
B) Run for office and try to subvert it from the inside

Speaking out agianst it and convinceing others of the same goes with point A. Lots and lots of prayer is what all should be striving to do on top of the above points I mentioned earlier. Espically pray the rosary.
With God all things are possible, but we can't expect Him to do all the work.

Attached: 2d6csh.jpg (250x202, 15.98K)

Remember, the prophets of Baal thought they were good servants of God.