What is Zig Forums giving up for Lent this year?

What is Zig Forums giving up for Lent this year?

Attached: ash-wednesday.jpg (2560x1707, 376.75K)

Nothing. I am a Christian, not a Roman Catholic, so I do not celebrate pagan holidays.

I hate Baptists so much.

Fast food.

Stop being gay on purpose. The definition of Christian is Nicene Trinitarian, with the Chalcedonian definition of who Christ is. That includes Catholics. I used to be extremely anti-catholic, until I began researching where all the claims of Catholicism being pagan come from. Every one of those memes originates with the Seventh-Day Adventists, the most openly judaizing church in existence. And they got it from Alexander Hislop, the Scottish Presbyterian. Scottish Presbyterians are notable for being the only church that allows its members to be Freemasons, the good ol' goys club.
Stop following the commands of the literal Synagogue of Satan. Jesus said fasting is good.

I'm Baptist. Don't be a jerk.

Two small meals a day; no alcohol.

We have IDs, newfag

You're not very slow to anger

I'm going to fast once a week, sunrise to sunset.
I think it'll help me focus on receiving the Word.

I give up nothing. I drink all day and think about God and what he wants for this World. There are no Orthodox here, but one day I will become one of them, then take my hermitage and never return.

No masturbation and I try to lose weight. I play to continue with both of these even after easter.

Social Media, Soda/Energy drinks, and gonna break my NoFap record. It's gonna be lit, and by lit I mean solemn.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.25K)

Coffee.

I'm giving up pointing out duplicate threads. But, since I still have a few days …

Giving up being a heretical Protestant to become a true Christian believer (i.e. a Catholic :))

Welcome aboard, brother.
I was confirmed last March.

Welcome Home to Rome, friend :)

Attached: 2019_03_01_050156.png (600x800, 543.28K)

Tell me about it, I made a proper thread to it, only to be told there was another one going around…
I least I tried to make it a general, guess it can't be helped.

Hopefully swearing alot less, Its hard

I'd say hope but thats a sin. Erm….optimism.

Hey everyone! Look at this “Christian”! Isn’t he just wonderful?

Well I think I know what I want to give up, but the problem is I'm not quite sure what that will entail.
I'm looking to give up memes. I'm quite an adhd person and I think that giving up the unusual, quick hits of entertainment in favor of books and movies would do my brain some good. Yet memes are a wide parameter, and tbh im not quite sure where the boundary would be drawn. Tumblr and youtube are easy to rule out completely, yet certain discord servers and even this site are a bit more ambiguous. So what say ya'll?

Attached: tumblr_pkwmkrOWSC1u8mmjw_1280.jpg (960x640, 78.5K)

Here's one small thing that he wants for the world: for you to not sit around getting drunk all day, during Lent or otherwise. Your dreams of becoming a monastic won't ever amount to much if you don't start praying and trying to turn away from spiritually destructive behavior.

Nothing because I'm not a Catholic retard

catholic vanities

Welcome home, brother!

I'm giving up meat, sweets, delicacies, alcohol and coffee.

Sadly in my local Lutheran church they don't have a mass on Ash Wednesday (they have on other cities) so I don't get ashes on my forehead. However I'm going to start it on Ash Wednesday.

Way to live out your faith…

Cut back on energy drinks and spending money on junk food, and cutting back on my vulgarity, has become kinda improper. Also going to try to pray the rosary once a day and 4 times on the holy days of eastertime

Attached: 860e473dbf4ece4aaa7311f1c3bab151477441d7f15153ff6ceb600a5fd7f21c.gif (499x341, 1.47M)

Because trying to abandon vice or fast from pleasure for the sake of honoring the painful sacrifice of Christ is so evil.

Wew I didn't know that.
I thought that shit was born out of the hatred of catholics by the USA in the 19th century. Not that its was promoted by one demonisation.

It’s a very specific autism that SDAs and their various spinoff cults have. And the Scottish apparently.