Consecrated virginity

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-03/meet-zara-australian-consecrated-virgin-married-jesus/10837420

Tempted to take-up the mantle, Zig Forums?

Attached: 10847384.jpg (940x627, 97.3K)

I desire that all women do this, it would be supremely beautiful.

Attached: 8d4065c904dee505cf72905c502e19b6.jpg (1681x2220, 695.5K)

c*thar

Tfw just a Catholic who desires celibacy. I'm not interested in politics, or other religions, and I am well aware that that will never happen, but it is an ideal. And every Christian (Catholic at least) knows that it is infallibly declared that celibacy is superior to marriage (in a good vs better sense, not bad vs good). Why do any of you not think that seeing Christians living lives entirely possessed by the Lord in all aspects wouldn't be beautiful? It's gonna be like that in Heaven, those celibate on Earth show the future, as the Popes have said.

I'm a catholic and even I know you are full of bullshit. If all christian women became celibate than there would be no more christian babies, which means no more preists. You need to check your head for gnosticism before you post further.

Attached: x-doubt-27936351.png (500x604, 111.75K)

So the command to be fruitful and multiply was a "lol just kidding"?

Blessings are not commandments. Do you think St. Paul was in wilful and direct violation of a commandment?

Do you think St Paul was sinless?

There is no Gnosticism (for starters, Gnosticism has nothing inherently to do with celibacy, you have Gnostics like borborites, read if you dare), I am well aware the gift of celibacy will not be given to all, I was simply saying it would be beautiful, as it would mean all of them being entirely devoted to the Lord.

It is optional and marriage is not required, this is not Islam.

please be more charitable.

Attached: tumblr_n4gltkOsIg1rmavmto1_500.jpg (500x275, 24.34K)

Weaklings like you are the reason Islam is taking over Europe and why most westerners are godless sodomites. Either spread your seed and your ideas or see others spread theirs while your own fruit dies off.

I would but I intend to marry my girlfriend and have lots of Catholic babies.

Attached: c816d604a3f4089ecf79831742a4a2976ac4f88e0b0bbe7280be11669c3ee19d.png (632x848, 296.52K)

You're kinda acting like a cunt bro.

How do you plan to afford this?

1 Corinthians 7:8, straight out of divinely-inspired Scripture.

You're delusional.

Fine, but if every woman is celibate, who's having the babies?

Matthew 6:25-34

Prove me wrong retard , how is Islam not taking over ? The EU just made it illegal to criticize the prophet Mohammed which is the first steps to sharia law. Atheism has been the mainstream culture in America for years now. I think youre the delusional one.

Seriously, you should have some kind of plan at least. The biggest thing for me is getting a house big enough for 7+ kids. All the other luxuries are easy to cut out and save money on and you can farm most of your own food and learn to sew clothes from scratch. It's just getting the house that seems to be the tough part