Daily reminder your god allowed this

Daily reminder your god allowed this

Attached: 276-best-roman-catholic-english-martyrs-images-on-pinterest-the-christian-martyrs-last-prayer.jpg (736x548, 122.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POqMB3BKHGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So?
They are in heaven

prove it or shut up

If they had faith in Jesus than they are in heaven. If they aren't than it's all a lie

Attached: f7990250a60043abd57e29efd23f7844.jpg (640x775, 63.48K)

not a proof

Attached: Wellllllll.webm (640x360, 548.1K)

The book of Revelations mentions the Martyrs as being in heaven before anyone else.

You realize this is a good thing, right? They are in the glory of the Kingdom now. I know to your small mind this might be hard to comprehend though.

Based as winnie the pooh

Their faith impressed the crowd very much, converted many hearts and put the fear into tyrants, so much so the tyrants often made it the religion of their faction to control it. A full stadium cheers on the death or execution, could you fill one in the Western World today to watch the same? Their deaths served a purpose that rippled through out the ages, and I feel them in my heart today.

Sounds suspiciously (((cucky))). It probably would've been better if they lived longer so they could tend to the sick and needy.

Not defending op btw.

Your first post established the premise that our God allowed Christians to die in the Colosseum.

In a universe where our God allowed Christians to be killed in the Colosseum, our God necessarily exists. Our God promises that faithful Christians will go to heaven, and our God cannot lie. Therefore, those Christians are in heaven. QED.

Attached: photo0_10.jpg (941x1944, 514.31K)

Attached: 59add0355a917.png (200x200, 12.78K)

Evil is not of God. Evil is caused by the inhabitants of universe being unlike God.

You realize God let his own innocent son die at our hands.
also
This world is doomed, we are saved through our death.
God allows people to die since this world is corrupted by US, and we are suffering because WE are retarded.
When we die that's not the end all be all, death is natural for the animals, God turned death into a means of salvation, so it is also a good. Death it is something we introduced and
will have a hand in this world until this world's end, since this world is imperfect.

Sad tbh

nothing compared to having kikes control us
fix your priorities faggot

Sounds jewish. God's kingdom is wherever Christians make it, not some jewish/zionist doomsday messiah complex.

Daily reminder that pagan gods don't exist.
Also daily reminder to faithful christians to pray the rosary for people like OP.

Attached: stop-watching-anime-and-get-a-job-24814194.png (480x192 93.42 KB, 24.69K)

Christians don't make heaven.
Nothing on Earth will ever be wholey fair and perfect.
Other ideologies seek to make a utopia on earth since they deny God and heaven,

Thanks man, memento mori to you too.

Attached: disney-s-hercules-fan-cast.jpg (600x338, 14.88K)

please be more charitable,
passive aggressive "Pray for OP" helps no one.
Though I agree we should pray for sinners.

You realize meditation on Jesus's passion, joyfulness, and glory while praying isn't vain repetition right?

Attached: 793b9d2220e0081e3ba31909b56fb2f2f41ae72d502bdd4475650bc699fb778c.jpg (645x768, 54.56K)

Wow, you really got us. I guess we might as well close down the churches and go home guys, he just disproved all religion. Wow so profound guys.

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 23.91K)

Wew prot

That is glorious

I never said there's no afterlife. I said doomsday mongering and thinking Jesus is going to come down from the sky shooting lasers are unhealthy fantasies.

I'm not waiting for that , I want to be prepared for it, but I'm not salivating over it. Most of us think we will come before God after personal death. I don't look forward to the second coming as something to obliterate all the bad guys.
I don't have enough biblical know how to refute your biblical points exactly. (As in interpretation inb4 some prot comes in about how Caths dont know the bible)

This. This isn't the first time I've seen a fedora do this. They'll say that God is evil because bad thing happen, but when you point out that good people that bad thing happen to are in Heaven they suddenly change the entire premise of the argument and say "yeah but what if Heaven isn't real?" God is either real or He isn't, you don't get to change your hypothetical based on what's most convenient for you in the present state of the argument.

No one can refute my Biblical points. I have the Polish gift of logic and cannot hold two contradicting thoughts in my head. Hence everything I say agrees with what I read in the Bible and I also come to similar conclusions as old Christian thinkers, not modernist nonsense.

Attached: 1551145540040.jpg (483x367, 53.04K)

I'm confused, I don't know if whether you are atheist or christian, or what.

I'm not op.

Prove that the universe came from an explosion that was completely random

GoD iS eViL

> (((cucky)))
What does degenerate sexual practices have to do with martyrs?

Does laser Jesus also have pyrotechnics? And how big is his back up band?

"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church."

Not to be pedantic but this feels especially important
We are saved through HIS death
There will be living souls in the end times and there is nothing that implies they will have to go through death or that death is the mechanism by which we receive our perfected bodies in The Kingdom
But yes that faith which saves removes the sting of death and so on and so forth

Nothing against the martyrs, just saying their death is a good thing seems rather offputting and antilife, more judeognostic than Christian.

Gnosticism is antiflesh specifically.. And teaches nothing about heaven. It believes in unifying/losing one's self in the all. The hope of martyr's has nothing to do with it. Unlike Gnosticism, the Church teaches we retain our identities. Catholics and Orthodox are different on the details, but there is always an "otherness" to God.

Daily reminder. Your God was scourged, mocked, and crucified for you.

Attached: Christ.jpg (752x440, 56.41K)

Attached: 57082611.jpg (1440x900, 165.61K)

1 Corinthians 1:18-31

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” 20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. 26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Attached: 1189711476523.jpg (556x380, 38.61K)

wtf i hate christianity now tips fedora xD

Here's a response.

Trent Horn - Atheism, the Burden of Proof, and the Problem of Evil

youtube.com/watch?v=POqMB3BKHGE

yes user i was being sarcastic, thanks anyway that dude defiantly needs it

definitely*

lol