Why don't we just call the Israelites of the Old Testaments Christians...

Why don't we just call the Israelites of the Old Testaments Christians? I've noticed a myth that the Children of Israel are called "Jews" for some reason even though (when they were faithful to God), they practiced Christianity.

Everytime someone says "Jews" when referencing the Hebrews of the Old Testament, it is your duty to correct them and correctly identify them as Christians.

Attached: Shocking.jpg (384x286, 50.83K)

Technically, they were, I suppose. Jesus is the I AM.

At the very least, I'd like see modern Jews' reaction. They don't even like using the word Christian, except as an insult. Great justice in calling their own OT scriptures Christian as well.

Even better because it would be factually correct.

Why were the posts deleted?

I usually just call them "ancient Israel" but I think I will start calling them "Old Testament Christians" or "OT Christians"

Good idea, OP

Thanks. I think it's time we teach these Jews to not culturally and religiously appropriate our religion.

I call them talmudics, as well (though they actually care more for the zohar and the unwritten, but whatever).

This "WE WUZ" tier crap needs to stop.

No since they had no baptism which is what makes someone a christian.

I am interested though in where the word Jew came from since the Latin and Greek word is judaos, which would literally translate to Judaean. So why Jew not Judaean?

No, it doesn't - Believing in Christ is what makes you a Christian. That would make the Old testament people Christians.

Circumcision was an icon and prophecy of baptism, however.

a)it's Islam tier, and sounds stupid;
b)we didn't even get called christians until a certain point in Antioch, and it took some time for the term to spread across all of proto-Christendom;

Spotted the Jew. Distracting us with Islam again, no less.

oh, shut the f*ck with your "everyone who calls me out on being retarded is a jew" bullshit.

Your stormfaggotry is cringy, and no theologian, no matter what he believed about jews, has ever proposed your clumsy etymological "artist formerly known as Prince" memes because modern jews trigger your ass.

The important thing is you're letting Jews live rent free in your head. That's kind of you, user.

John 3:5 except a man is born again in water and the holy spirit he shall not enter the kingdom of heaven

Without baptism, the indelible mark on the soul that brings you into the Catholic Church and removes original sin, someone is not christian. Hence why Jehovah's witnesses aren't christian

Yes it was a type but it was not actual baptism. It was a covenant and promise of God to not condemn them until all was fulfilled in Christ.

When you continue reading down to verse 18 in the same chapter, it says it's by faith.
Babies are without sin. how can they have a sin if they're just babies, they don't know anything.

What about OT Chirchites?
I tried

Yehudi would be a more correct rendition of those from the Kingdom established by Judah (Yehudah), like Israeli, Iraqi, Yemeni etc. It would be better than the butchering of the name leading up to modern English, and in line with the Tiberian vocalization present in the extant Hebrew manuscripts from which many bible translations are derived.

Also they weren't Christian, they were still offering sacrifices to 'Lord' in the temple. The son had not been revealed yet. Christians are followers of and believers in the Son.
They were an ethnic tribal entity with a claimed descent from Judah.

Also they weren't Christian, they were still offering sacrifices to 'Lord' in the temple. The son had not been revealed yet. Christians are followers of and believers in the Son.
The Jews were an ethnic tribal entity with a claimed descent from Judah.

They have original sin. Do you think that heaven before Christ descended into hell was full of babies?

Do you think unbaptized babies go to heaven?

Why would babies go to hell if they are without sin?

Based
Semipelagianism is the final form of freedom from papist platonic shackles

But we are the Jews, user. Jesus called his followers Jews. The 12 apostles were the symbolism for the 12 tribes of Israel. Paul called all followers of Christ Jews.

Of course

Attached: 308667.p.jpg (700x475, 93.75K)

No they don't. You have to be baptized to go into Heaven. Baptism by desire isn't like you can desire for someone else to get baptized. By that logic I can desire the baptism of every child on earth, and now literally everyone is a Christian, (or ex Christian when they leave the faith that I baptized them with). It's utter nonsense pushed by semi-Universalists. If you claim there is no Limbo then you have to claim every baby on earth is automatically baptized by any random person's desire.

Why was this deleted twice now

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-150918_Clover dev.jpg (1439x524, 106.86K)

Because Shlomo doesn't like that because it conflicts with his larp. That's the only reason. Any educated man knows both Whites and Christianity originate in the Middle East. Arabs and jews and their various ungodly heresies didn't take it over until later.

This is your brain on Zig Forums. Repent and come to Christ.

Repent of what, exactly what sin did my post commit?

Skin worship and you know it.

How do you know?
Arab and jew religions are heresy, aren't they?
Jews have a subversive influence in Christian circles today, don't they?

WE

Attached: 215-2154265_ajkeeyi-christ-chan-smug-clipart.png (320x379, 69.78K)

These are people who believe that White people were the original people to emerge from everywhere on the planet and brown people are an aberration or mutation. The people who came originally from the ME weren't white people as we know them today. The white people as we know them today didn't come from Africa or the ME or Asia. To claim so is that same "we wuz" mentality that they find so abhorrent. Then again, they're also the same people who think Jesus wore a 3 piece suit and had a crew cut. They literally worship skin color and choose to ignore the multitude of Scriptural proof that racism is anti-God. On a long enough timeline, you will see.

Except that's wrong. White people came from the western Mediterranean areas and migrated north.

The real test to a Bible translation is if it capitalizes the word Spirit in the OT.

I just call them proto-Christians, on the grounds that Christ hadn't fully been revealed to them yet.

OT People of God works well enough I think, as long as it outlines modern talmudists as different from them

Attached: jew ancestor.png (767x456, 301.51K)

Because Jews are our greatest ally