Zig Forums + /fit/

Been hitting the gym for 2 months now. My hormones are over the roof and I see women hittin on me (I've been home training for a year prior to gym btw)

Why aren't you lifting yet?

Btw I'm doing a Vince Gironda Steak and Eggs diet if that matters

1 Timothy 4:8 (KJV)
8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Attached: zyzz anime.jpg (1635x2999, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/774524.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what they say about those that assume? Right?

I jest. Back on topic. I like to pray doing my workouts. It helps me get over the pain getting these gains. Do you pray during your workouts? What prayers do you say?
Also, not to sound like your mother or anything but don't forget to eat your green veggies to keep your intestines nice and healthy.

Attached: images (9).jpg (194x259, 10.95K)

homosexuality is a sin, delet image now

women don't like buff guys, or so I've heard.

Getting /fit/ is a good Christian practice, along with a diet, of self control and motivation, long term commitment. I've been slacking but gonna get back on my feet this lent period.
However getting fit for girls and for having them hitting on you is not a good reason at all.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

A woman isn't going to listen to a 5'7 dyel nerd who tells her not to be slut when 6'3 jock chad is happy to winnie the pooh her. The more ripped and more aesthetic you are overall increases your odds to convert people. Same goes for men. Christianity is seen as feminine because the church has been taken over by faggots and soibois who let women do all the church related stuff like readings and charity and leave the young men to rot. Heathen men see us as pussies, because most of us are, and they immediately right off our beliefs as gay. No one will ever listen to you if you aren't a hot guy, that's just the world we currently live in. People want something different than the wage cuck life modernity offers them, but they don't see Catholicism as a realistic alternative because the church is just as modern and gay as everything else right now. You have to show them that you can be a Catholic and not have to be a little bitch, and you do this simply by existing as a Catholic who isn't a bitch and who could rip someone in half if he needed to. That's how you get your foot in the door with them, then you hit them with the redpills on how the church is being attacked by homos and jews and about traditionalism and now they see the alternative hopefully.

Been to the gym a few times lately and can't agree enough with this. Apart of doing good in the world would be to take care of ourselves as well. Healthy body leads to a healthy mind. Goodluck anons.

I get fit through work, not through picking up things and putting them down while I stare at myself in the mirror and brag about gains.

Save for painful and expensive leg lengthening surgery, a man that has finished growing cannot increase his height, I don't know why you brought height into this.
Do you think the twelve apostles tried to convert women by seducing them and intentionally stimulating their lusts, as you want Christians to do? The rest of your post is equally abhorrent and shallow. You criticize modernity while at the same time you fall into its trappings of shallowness and stimulating base desires.

You don't have to go around without a shirt on. People follow masculine men, that's just a fact. No one will follow a scrawny dyel. The apostles were blue collar working men for the most part. They were masculine. They weren't soibois who worked at some office doing data entry, sitting on their asses for 8 hours a day. Anyway, you're probably just a salty prot

So you're too good for the gym then?

Only sodomites go to the gym to meet other sodomites for locker room sodomy. Are you a sodomite?

No I have a home gym.

Most males are masculine, no matter if they're skinny or bodybuilders. You don't need to have such a fixation on appearance as you do to be masculine.

No, most men are giant pussies.

Maybe the ones around you.

Stob brojecding

Takes more than muscles to be manly…used to be a lot bigger, I was a borderline professional boxer. However, being a good looking and manly looking chap only made me list after men even more. Training and being on good health should always done with the knowledge that it can degenerate into narcissistic tendencies.

YOU : 5"7 neurotic guy who is afraid to hit the gym or get confident and manly because you believe destiny has screwed you… Showing you're rebelling against God for not making you perfect while every person, no matter how small or tall, as long as he's not defective is a perfect form that needs to be realized (and will be at the resurrection)

CHARLES MANSON : 5"2 Turbo manlet born from a prostitute and barely literate: was so charismatic he made a harem for himself and brainwashed women so KILL for him. Was so charismatic at the ripe old age of 79 he had a girlfriend of 25

BEING MASCULINE IS NOT BEING JACKED AND TALL
VIRILITY (VIRTUS) COMES FROM WITHIN FIRST AND FOREMOST.
This is not an empty "FEEL GOOD and B URSELF" message. This is something every man used to understand but we don't anymore because MEN HAVE BECOME FEMININE
So feminine that they start thinking like women ==> Believing their body is the measure of their worth.

Sure, being short sucks, it's hardmode. But this is not what's most important for a man. A saint is more masculine that any frat dudebro because he's transcended his virility towards God.
Padre Pio was so masculine he told women to GET THE winnie the pooh OUT of his church unless they wore a proper robe… AND THEY DID… Because he had a MASCULINE AND SAINTLY AURA.
Of course if some weak insecure impotent guy tell girls that "t-they should stop acting like whores" they won't listen… But a sanctified confident and VIRILE man will be heard no matter how meek his body might be

This is why Salome killed John the Baptist. The guy was 100% fixated on God, he had no times for whores and she loved him for that. It wasn't some incel importent rage, it was pure masculine power. Pure agape (Divine Love) and she wanted it. She wanted HIM

Now grab your balls. Praise GOD and get fit in mind first and in spirit second

Attached: John the baptist.jpg (1800x1240 158.19 KB, 683.27K)

All good with the Christianity part.

How does Timothy 4:8 fit in here? For bodily exercise profiteth little….he was saying it's of no use….

Although a ripped body will help if you are attempting ascension. Apparently 450 000 volts can hurt a bit. You know that you have to be a fruitarian who fasts regularly to do the ascension right?

in body second*

PS : Also note this. As men become more feminine they believe they women are attracted to them the way they are to women (beauty)
In the meantime, women believe thay if they become what makes them attracted to men (confident, masculine, career-oriented, etc) they will get men.

Society is upside down on all levels

Based

C O P E

Yea, it means I'm doing all fine. All I have to do now is trust in Lord and resist temptation, hopefully I might find a good Christian waifu.

True

C O P E

À well built body is a projection of what one believes, if one prioritises masculinity he must be masculine both by virtue and by looks.

Being fit is a virtue, if you ain't fit, you ain't living by your words.

Attached: 1550651933761.png (507x680, 408.01K)

Women are attracted to face height and frame in that order. If you don't have some degree of those, it doesn't matter how saintly you are, women won't be attracted to you.

Wrong. Women are attracted to one thing only, money.

This is why you fail.

I only recommend pursuing getting ripped on two conditions:

1. You have the willpower to resist the sexual temptation.
2. You will stay praying and studying the scriptures, serious exercise demands no more than an hour a day, but as you get more into it the temptation to spend all your free-time on it will grow.
3. You must use your strength for good, what does it profit a man if he gets buff but loses his soul?

ok, 3

I was going to take up jogging, but Proverbs 28:1 says "The wicked run when no one pursues."

Being buff doesn't cause heart attack, roiding does.

Attached: 1550070356965.png (1440x788, 1.49M)

Kek

holy trinity of attraction

Attached: v8i23.gif (360x202, 2.54M)

There's already a thread on that.
8ch.net/christian/res/774524.html

Mad?

Be careful with pride, user. It's okay to lift, but if you're posting half undressed pictures of yourself in social media or wearing those ridiculous clothes in order to needlessly show your muscles I have bad news for you.

I don't enjoy going to the gym, cardio to a certain extent wasn't that bad but the biggest problem was being surrounded by attractive young girls in revealing clothing like the tight yoga pants, seeing them all sweaty, I found it very difficult to keep lewd thoughts out my head. It wasn't worth it.

Instead I opted for moderating my diet and keeping myself from becoming overweight by monitoring calorie consumption. This works for me, I even lost some weight at the start but the fewer calories I am allowed, the harder it is to drop any weight.

Therefore, I am just happy being a sensible weight and not fat. I didn't need the gym to lose weight which is why many go to the gym in the first place.