Francis announces opening of Secret Archives on 'Hitler's Pope'…

Francis announces opening of Secret Archives on 'Hitler's Pope'…
Secret documents on Pius XII, who served during WWII and its aftermath, could shed light on leader widely criticized by Jews

archive.today/2019.03.04-154302/https://www.timesofisrael.com/vatican-to-open-archives-on-wwii-era-pope-accused-of-silence-on-holocaust/

Declaring that the church “isn’t afraid of history,” Pope Francis said Monday he has decided to open up the Vatican archives on World War II-era pope Pius XII, who has been criticized by Jews for staying silent on the Holocaust. Francis told officials and personnel of the Vatican Secret Archives that the archive would be open to researchers starting March 2, 2020. Pius was elected pontiff on March 2, 1939, six months before World War II erupted in Europe. Pius died on October 9, 1958, at the Vatican summer residence at Castel Gandolfo, near Rome.

The Vatican usually waits 70 years after the end of a pontificate to open up the relevant archives. But the Holy See has been under pressure to make the Pius XII documentation available sooner and while Holocaust survivors are still alive. Vatican archivists had already started preparing the documentation for consultation in 2006, at the behest of Francis’s German-born predecessor, Benedict XVI. Pius has been accused by historians and Jewish groups of failing to speak out against the Holocaust, failing to commit the Church to saving Jews amid the genocide, and encouraging the conversion of Jews to Catholicism during the period.

He said the Pius papacy included “moments of grave difficulties, tormented decisions of human and Christian prudence, that to some could appear as reticence.” Instead, he said they could be seen as attempts “to keep lit, in the darkest and cruelest periods, the flame of humanitarian initiatives, of hidden but active diplomacy” aimed at possibly “opening hearts.”

Attached: Hitler_Credit_Everett_Historical_via_wwwshutterstockcom_Pope_Pius_XII_Public_Domain_CNA.jpg (640x427, 35.16K)

Attached: 0327b324baa63c569b910cfbab81873d79eef6ac5680216705163dc8effcd646.jpg (499x497, 170.76K)

Check out:

The Myth of Hitler's Pope: Pope Pius XII And His Secret War Against Nazi Germany by Rabbi David G Dalin.

There's other books that have been released to dispel the Myth of Hitler's pope online. Like "Church of Spies" by Mark Riebling

There are dozens of documents about the Kirchenkampf not written by Rabbi's, just FYI. Only saying this because I know it would get written off as Jewish Lies otherwise.

Also, just look up the martyrs of who died in concentration camps like St. Maximilian Kolbe. The Pope/Church and the Axis Powers were not on good terms at all.

Muh Catholic Church is responsible for the holohoax. Pius XII is bad because we invented that he liked Hitler and hated the Jews although we weren't able to erase from history the testimony of the Jews he helped escaping from the nazis, yet.

I hope so much that Venerable Pius XII gets canonised for two reasons.
Because he is in heaven
To btfo jews.

It just shows that even if you're good to Jews they'll shit on you regardless.
The Vatican is retarded for letting the Jews look at the archives.
I'd let them see them, but I'd like to see the ADL archives as well. It's a fair trade.

LARP much?

That's quite a hefty spell for a lay man on a chan board.

Attached: 882f978c4d407aff6d10e8cacb57addf548c5c88c810d00e56bf5fc1b378994f.jpg (1174x1250, 403.5K)

It's a shame. The core point of what he said is true, but he makes himself look like an idiot regardless.

Attached: st-maximilian-kolbe-icon-389.jpg (357x450, 50.15K)

Let's say the Vatican wasn't very smart on letting the Jews view the documents. Why the Jews? Why do they want to know? So they can drag the name of Pius XII in the mud even more?
Maybe a bit I admit. But this shit makes me mad.

The Vatican archives have been open for a while.

Either way you took what was a valid point and made it sound like retarded Hyper-antisemitism, which isn't a good look given you're attempting to defend someone from accusations of that.

Can't wait for what bullshit the synagogue of Satan will manufacture this time. Will it be Hitler as pedophile or will it be the hidden master plan to send all jews to the moon in nazi rockets? Zig Forums is going to have a field day with the latest lies.

No because they will try to normalise it after the church clears up the pedos (so they are free to use another card against us) and once the world fully accepts faggots.

No they have to associate Hitler with healthy sexual preference in order to normalize faggotry and pedophilia.

Attached: 908194e8339b1578319c0ce881cc0a70.png (1508x1000, 532.54K)

Why??

This is not very unreal.

Where did he write/imply that?
Wew lad.

Attached: images (6).jpg (187x269, 8.32K)

From the banner…

Attached: Capture.PNG (392x133, 74K)

Only for anime faggots.
I reject having anything to do with those satanic drawings.

then leave.

The rules only say i have to believe in the nicene creed which I do.
I don't have to like the degenerate japs cartoons.
I just ignore them.

literally just an art style. Don't get the "anime is a sin" attitude here.

It's mostly just a joke, but if you are an oldfriend you will notice that every time someone posts an anime girl (that isn't Christ-chan) in their OP they are one or all of the following:
1) a sodomite (most common)
2) have a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread
3) a retarded opinion
4) a fedora/LARPagan
5) a modernist

Things like that. The oldfriends are just sick of seeing this pattern play out time and time again. It also doesn't help that most modern anime involves a boy that looks like a girl or vice versa. See pic related

Attached: 2019_03_04_052245.png (460x260, 150.57K)

Good Man
only the crap ones do.

Yeah, the connection between crappy anime girls in the OP and crap threads is well established. Hence most of us pretend to hate it even though in reality it's a fair guess that there are fans of it here. Image-boards as a whole are kind of ingrained in anime culture,which is kind of the whole reason Christ-chan exists in the first place.

I mean, we did kind of steal her from Zig Forums, but that board is an atheistic/paganistic hellhole now so they probably don't care or are glad to be rid of her.

Attached: images (7).jpg (221x228, 9.76K)

Attached: 1527942735072.png (283x424, 160.61K)

Yeah i understand. I noticed this pattern too lmao. Not an anime fan, i rarely watch it, but i do like to draw it for fun though..it's my favorite art style after neo-classical

Attached: 260A0572DC9C40E3BEB7587F7A0E5C9E.png (476x477, 450.77K)

you're worse than a Jew, at least they don't pretend to be Catholic

Can't wait to read about papists helping the synagogue of satan.

Well it is certainly not my mascot. I do not have anything in common with sodomites/sodomite enablers/etc.
Also…he did not say : "Hitler did nothing wrong". And he did not even imply it. He may not trust the mainstream history but do not put the words into his mouth that he did not say.
I am not saying anime is a sin. Obviously that is meme but has a point. And I would add that anime pictures are infantile. I do not understand why grown up men on imageboards would use them routinely, especially since there is a connotation with the faggots/pagans/modernists/sodomite enablers. But whatever. You are free to post it as I am to scorn it.

Flash news: you do not need to agree 100% with Vatican if you're catholic. If you know what "infallibility" means as a doctrine you would know that. You seem confused. And he did not imply he chooses the pope.

Kek.

Protestantism is a Zionist subversion of Christianity.

Attached: CHRISTIAN-ZIONISM.jpg (300x225, 22.51K)

Protestantism is too diluted. To many different ways to actually read the bible to come to a final conclusion. Not that the papacy is much better. Literally just follow the teachings of Jesus. Don't need a church because they become corrupt anyway.

k

Attached: catholic zionists.jpg (960x491, 74.07K)

Jews aren't even human. Non-Aryans are not human. Jews are the worst beast of all and should be exterminated. Jesus was a Hittite Aryan, not a Jew. I hate Jews so much. Hitler is the reincarnation of Christ the Hittite Aryan man and therefore I worship him along with my deities Odin and Thor. Positive Christianity is the true form of Christianity. "Orthodox" Christianity is Jewish.

false flag bait

have you considered that the centre party was an explicitly catholic party?

Papacy exists to protect the sacrament and preserve the doctrine. You don't have to be 100% in agreement with the church to be a part of it. Catholicism is universal anyway, even those without baptism are considered as catholic. "Salvation for everyone, to the jews first and then to the greeks."

You know the original plan was to ship them back to Israel right? They couldn't get them to agree to it though, so the final solution was proposed.

Also, any good Christian wouldn't vote for the party full of Neopagans and Nihilists.

The initial plan was to sent them to Madgasccar, and then when it failed, it was to sent them to Palestine with the help of Zionist Jews.

Point being the Nazis were technically more Zionist than their opposition.