Need a Catholics advice

Mason here,

Debating switching sides. Long story short, I got screwed and am debating going back to mother church, perhaps joining the Federal Order of Malta in a few years. (Medfag)
Came from masonic family, the good ones have all but died, there's like one left and the shit inlaws are tearing everything apart. I was winnie the poohed over and had to restart my career. I know you guys look at us as heretics, i'm starting to see the truth in what you guys say, Masons and it seems like more and more total self serving backstabbers who do some pretty bad shit. I know most of your parishoners would despise me, Catholics stateside are judgemental and backstabby as everyone else hence why I never bothered with you. Had a bad enough life growing up, don't need that shit. Anyway, i'm looking long term. taking care of family now, they're not from the USA proper and are Christian. I figure i'd be switching soceties and considering what I have in mind would be a nice I repent gift (Hey priest! I wanna dox the freemasons!)
Goal is to spend the rest of my days living quietly, taking care of what good family I have and helping the poor, esp. the natives and those in the 3rd world. I know the Order of Malta does a lot of that. Don't plan on marrying, I have enough mental issues, I figure a life lost in service would be a life well spent.

Someone want to help me out?

Attached: St_Hubertus-Tres-Bohemes.jpg (3537x2061, 684.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditioninaction.org/History/G_010_Kobe_Jewsl.html
missionimmaculata.com/index.php/kolbe/martyrdom-of-st-maximilian
youtube.com/watch?v=wF9Z0kYJkvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The point of christianity is the gospel message of salvation to sinners, not a rotary club. Have you heard the gospel?

You need to be more specific user.
What kind of help you need?
I'm glad to help.

This.
No amount of good works is going to change how God sees you. You have to start serving him directly, and by faith.

John 4:24

Try to get your hands on

MYSTERY OF FREEMASONRY UNVEILED
Cardinal Abp. Caro y Rodriguez

Also read Maximillian Kolbe's writings to Masons and papal documents relating to them.

traditioninaction.org/History/G_010_Kobe_Jewsl.html

Wasn't he killed on the holocaust?
Why would pagan Hitler do that if he denounced the Jews? winnie the pooh retard.

I'm not well read in the drama between Jews, Hitler, and the Catholic Church unfortunately. Maybe Michael E Cohen has something on that and those new papal documents to be released will tell us more.

Yeah, he was killed in a camp and his martyrdome is a good read.

missionimmaculata.com/index.php/kolbe/martyrdom-of-st-maximilian

Jones*

Christianity is an institution, something most Americans forget. They do dumb shit and get people pissed off at em and in extreme cases have violence done to them. Your mortal just like anyone else, get over yourself and your entitlement.

Basically, i'm going to ease my way into the Catholic fold and when ready, i'm going to just expose the hell out of my old lodge to a winnie the poohton of people, even a few Arch Dioceses. Part of it is revenge, the rest of it is duty, they've done some bad shit and people should know.

Crying shame most American protestants and evangelicals are hypocritical garbage with no accountability.

Dude, I'm a Scottish Rite mason, I know more than most of your kind does.

Basically, the Catholics were the only ones who really voted against him becoming Chancelor, even the Hochmeister of the Teutonic Order was sent to a camp.

Attached: 1540337927871.jpg (850x1202, 205.49K)

Find an sspx, icksp, fssp, diocesan Latin mass, Anglican ordinariate or eastern rite parish and convert.

Tell us some masonic secrets.

You'll want to do the antimason curse prayer to remove the masonic curses you and your ancestors have put on yourselves. Fr Ripperger has it on his website sensustraditionis.com

Put your relationship with God first. Develop a prayer life, spiritual exercises, lectio divina, and spiritual readings. All to the end of drawing yourself in conformity to God and God's will. God's will for you is better than we can ever come up with for ourselves. The more you give the more you get back.

Experience God's love, practice being in the presence of God. Grow in charity as that is what carries onto the next world. Faith is good yes. Hope is good yes. But Charity is greater and faith and hope doesn't matter in Heaven.

Let your good works follow from charity, get your relationship right with God first, it'll be pretty obvious what is holding you back from growing more towards God if you ask, pray, and examine your conscience habitually.

Consider reading these three books:

The Practice of the Presence of God - Brother Lawrence

Fire Within - Fr. Thomas Dubay

Introduction to the Devout Life - Francis De Sales

Naa, I don't work that way. Thats how people work in the states, all mouth and muh feels, yet your congregations/parishes are full of shit people. I'm doing this my way. You want to win me over? I need to see action, words are cheap and meaningless.

Ok, the mormons ripped off the degree work for their temple endowment ceremony. Joseph Smith was made a master mason on site by the grand lodge of illonois, he overstepped his bounds and besides breaking every masonic oath he had he embezeled some funds. It was most likely masons who shot his ass outside the Carthage jail, good riddance lol

Also, while there are no boy rapes per say, there have been a few pedofiles in lodges, my old one had one guy who got super drunk and felt up a girl, the grand lodge covered it up. Seen similar things in other states, they atleast rose up and did something. That's the other reason why I'm doing this, revenge aside people need to know about that.

Attached: 1549730692938.jpg (724x1024, 94.02K)

Wew judaizer

Attached: 1 (1)

Simple solution, next time don't side with monarchs who are murderous jackasses. The French were winnie the pooh awful to their people, they deserved what they got. Also, the Masons did give us the USA, don't forget we were nice enough to let you in, we could have just shot all of you.

Also god your ignorant, different Lucifer, get your head out of your ass and read a good, jesus winnie the pooh christ.

Attached: 213231213321.jpg (189x267, 11.93K)

You sure sound repentant. I almost feel sorry for whatever poor congregation you descend upon with this mindset. Please pray and repent fully!

I think i know who you are, you're that Zig Forums jewish poster who keeps posting this anime girl from IDF.

Told you dumbass, had a shit life and well, for the most part your kind were pretty shitty to me. Part of this is a power move, that and well, what i'm looking into will get me with the better class of Christians, not the entitled garbage winnie the pooh everything up.
Kiss my ass.

Nope, different Negev, I'm the more bisexual one lol

You know Louis could have killed revolutionaries and pottentially crushed the revolution if he wanted, but he ordered his guards to not shoot?

So, nothing of value?

GTFO of my country you commiewinnie the pooh. MAGA!

Attached: 1548698600682.jpg (622x677, 53.76K)

wew

Attached: christchan.png (2684x2500, 1.79M)

For all her faults and all the horrible things people do to it, I love my country and my Constitution. We had the best standard of living in the world at one time, we feed most of you ingrates and if we wanted could wipe every last one of you off the map, since we're such awesome people, well you're still here breathing our air.

Attached: 1548697530089.jpg (917x1300, 602.91K)

Thanks

Well that's good to have info on our enemies.
So are you planing on taking the RCIA classes?

Louis XVI did absolutely nothing. He was the best king of the time. A real peace of mind.
Too bad he was so calm otherwise he would have slaughtered the revolt.
Only this one is reason enough to hate masons.

I've just realised youre OP.
What the winnie the pooh is that kind of repentance?
You're still defending the satanic freemason instead of Christ.
Are you looking for another club to join after being kicked out by your friends?

Lol that's nothing, anyone can find that online, the real fun starts when I'm ready lol…
When I'm ready. I have a lot of things going on. In case you haven't guessed, I'm doing this in stages. Actually hoping to find a parish that's European heavy, American Catholics are about as shitty as the rest of the christians here, or so i've experienced.

FYI,part of the Masonic hate also comes from the 30 years war, a lot of Germans fled here after having to deal with Catholic soliders sacking their villages then raping/murdering their families. If circumstances were different i'd not be changing sides, funny how life is isn't it? The way things are going now you're kind of the good guys. I'll give you this, the whole pedophile priest thing is getting old, they just busted the baptist convention for what, 500+ cases of rape? Thing is, the Protestants are still at the top of the pile, for now. They're love of trump is kind of sickening. I voted for the man but he's about as Christian as Isis is Buddhist. that and the overall hypocritical nature of religious people here anymore, at least Catholic Charities tries to help people. I find it kind of funny no ones talking about how they had to shut down their adoption services because they wouldn't allow LGBTQ adoptions. Funny, they sue Dioceses because they have deep pockets but leave out the charities they screw over, hmm,….

God Bless the USA!!!!!!

Your censors dude lol, they word swap. Pretty much, I plan on pulling what a lot of people do, change sides. Hell, people did it all the time back in the day, still do. Also, if I have my way, my friends are gonna be grilled to no end by a lot of other people. TBH, I'm actually doing the world a favor, you have no idea the corruption i'm talking about, my revenge is just the icing on the cake.

Attached: 1548698629963.jpg (960x1280, 903.89K)

Also, beyond politics, i've yet to be given a reason, like I said i've been shit on by burgerland Christians a good chunk of my life, for the most part I could care less about your god and suffering, right now though you're the lesser of two evils. I know your kid is very, very different overseas, sadly i've just been exposed to the shit people who i'd love to see get enriched by achmed.

Attached: 1548698216599.png (900x900, 357.82K)

*Your kind

So are you trying to winnie the pooh the church? Is that your plan? Lol good luck. Lots have tried. It isn't a deceiving liar like you that's gonna do it.
No the hate comes from your false doctrines and occultist bullshit.
Agreed.
Satan bless the Jewish states of America.
So out of pure hatred? Look at yourself in the mirror and see how dark your soul is.

begone republicans

Nope, TBH I just want to blend in and move on. I've had a shitty enough life, i'm just done. I have no intentions of harming the church, if anything I just want to do medical stuff and contribute. thing with the Order of Malta, they're not just rank and file Catholics, they live their religion, I respect that. They do what I imagine Jesus would do, help people regardless of their background, something most of your kind doesn't do.
Again, your full of shit, read a book idiot.

Ahh, our superiority has caused some controversy, achmed not use lube again? Lol

Lol, pretty dark, just like everyone else. Also not so much hate, more so spite.

Wow you're a special kind of stupid aren;t you? What's the extent of your math skills? 2 + 2 = boyrape? lol

A wild SJW appeared.

Attached: 1548698411436.png (901x676, 332.77K)

Just like your kind and everyone else. Japan kicked you out because they got tipped off what your kind was doing in South America. Own up to your history, quit being an entitled faggot.

Shit like this right here, besides piss poor treatment growing up and when I was damn near homeless is why I never take your kind seriously, your so entitled it's disgusting. have some personal responsibility for gods sake.

What the winnie the pooh has this to do with Muslims?
winnie the pooh American fixation on the oil of Arab countries for winnie the poohs sake.
Then you can never move on with your life like you say you want nor never get into a Catholic org. or parish without anyone noticing.
?

i'm a monarchist, not a sjw.
it was meant for those who support republicanism in its original, revolutionary, sense, not an american party.

larp

Japan kicked catholics out because a retarded spaniard spread disinfo by accident. There was no plan of annexing or attacking Japan, and the jesuit priests did nothing wrong. The real people who stirred shit up were the dutch. They hated the japanese and the culture, while catholics liked the japanese a lot. You are justifying the massacre and persecution of innocent christians for centuries.
youtube.com/watch?v=wF9Z0kYJkvs

it was the dutch that put the nips against the spanish

Lol, I also have mental issues, nows the chance for your kind to do what Jesus would and help, instead of being an entitled tigger.

tigger lol

Nope, the shogun would not take chances with them. Also, I'm part Japanese, our kind says otherwise. Also, don't care about your kinds death, not my problem.

I absolutely agree persuection of any religion is unacceptable. The hypocricy is ridiculous though – every day there are dozens of posts by Catholics saying Protestants should be burnt at the stake or that the Inquisition was justified and so on and so on

No idea what you're talking about. You've said that america was good because they dont murder innocent people and bomb contries. Shit, that's the bare minimum! If i had a gun and i could murder some random person, would that make me good? No, that's the bare minimum

chances are that 90% of the time inquisition is brought up, it's based on lies. I doubt you know how exactly the CATHOLIC inquisition worked if you think it was not justified.

Sooo, your also acting just like the rest of the entitled garbage here, read what I said earlier, I had a shit life and am trying to move on. The masons are your mortal enemies, throwing you a bone.

Yep, that right there is why besides me many never take your kind seriously. Real love of Christ…

Put down the bong dude you make no sense.

Attached: 1548698563262.png (806x677, 720.09K)

this is now the shitpost general

Cool, so as the OP, let's bring it back into focus, i'll play nice if the rest of you do. Come on, you guys are supposed to be Christians, that means the better man/woman/person.

Attached: 1548697732164.jpg (1240x1754, 694.34K)

Did i say something along these lines?

Look, we're here to help. But you keep insulting us and telling us that our death's would be meaningless, how can we help you if you at least don't humble yourself?

Who is my kind? Check posts under my ID, I think you're confusing me with someone else.

first drop those shitty pictures

What i can say is..leave masonry, repent and turn to Christ? What more advice do you want?

What kind of stupid role playing are you doing here? Grow up man.

Don't throw shit in the inquisition.
I admit that in Portugal and Spain the inquisition responded directly to the state and not to Rome. Only example of that is regarding the Jews that we forced baptism against Rome's will for example.
They were basically a state police.
But in other European countries inquisition was the best thing ever.
The inquisitors were the most kind people the church found to do the job and they always tried to convert the heretics.
In countries with state laws against heresy rarely some people were burned but that's not really the church's fault since we still charge people with heresy today and nothing happens.
The witch burn and all that shit were mostly protestant craziness during the first decades.

One must not do evil so that good may come from it.
Either you do that because you sincerely want to help us or don't bother. We're not interested in fueling your hatred.. That is implying you're serious because we just know you're an outsider here larping.

word

I guess hundreds of Anabaptists burnt themselves?

The inquistion didn't have the power to execute people, the state decided on the convicted's fate. Even then, the estimated number of people killed in this process in the whole history of the inquisition is more or less 3000.

search for any book on the inquisition that exposes the myth of the "leyenda negra" by prots.

As I said the executions were up to the state. The inquisition had the job to convert the heretics if possible.
Different states different punishments.
One funny example is the cathars.
100 of them were caught and only one unrelated heretic was killed.
And besides death penalty is justified if it is needed to avoid souls being led away by heretics.

3000 martyrs is a lot, and they wouldn't have been killed but for the Rome-sanctioned Inquisition.

What ever happened to "Do not resist evil"?

Mods, I need you lads to nuke this thread.

either truly repent or stay out of the catholic church we dont need or even want people who are converting to our faith for a "power move" and acts this bitter and uncharitable to people.