Did the Native Americans go to hell to be tormented forever and ever?

Getting your head around this idea of an afterlife is pretty tough. Not to mention how the Bible seemingly say that yes, anyone who doesn't not believe in Jesus will ultimately go to hell. So who's to blame for not giving the Natives a pathway to understanding? God, right?

I mean IMO they pretty much lived in hell when they were alive and then they went down to an even worse hell when they died? What kind of God is that? They were never even given a chance.

Attached: unexplained.jpg (500x397 743.48 KB, 129.89K)

What's the alternative that would make God good and moral in your judgment?

They had the same standards of good that God has placed on all men’s hearts, and still failed to live up to it. Is it really any worse for them to have been destined for Hell than, say, the ancient Egyptians?

they could never read the bible, so they couldnt reject it. God will judge them accordingly to what truth was revealed to them.

When Jesus went down to Hell for three days he gave them all the same choice you face today.
Do you accept Jesus as your only way to Heaven?

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 245.53K)

Reincarnation maybe, I have no idea. But I wish we had a God that couldn't be mistaken for the devil. A God that wouldn't allow a world to have this level of suffering. A God that would be there and maybe had given just a little more clarity than what's in the bible.

Uh no, what's your point?

I guess so. I like Jesus but I don't understand this "believe on me or else I torture you for an eternity.. oh and don't forget I'm all good, all the time". I know I wouldn't be allowed in to this "heaven" place according to my works.

Attached: atheism23121.jpg (590x470 54.92 KB, 72.89K)

I wish God would directly smite those who believe themselves to be wise because they consider live revolves around pleasure.

You are given all you need for a salvation you dont deserve. Dont cry when you get what you pursue. Because you can bet that God will not ignore the way you spit on him out of hedonism and materialism.

First off, whos to say God never tried to reach out to them in some form or other.
Also most pain and suffering is directly or indirectly caused by man. If God interfered with what we do and punish the wicked according to our moral view than we wouldnt really have free will and EVERYONE would fear God but not for the right reasons.

Stop replying to an obvious bait poster who's caught up in his ignorance.

Read the Bible first before even coming here with non-arguments.

I didn't want to sound like I was complaining about my personal problems. I was just questioning why God would allow an earth that would predestine a large portion to hell. I know there's no answer for it and it gets me upset

Attached: stairs to heaven.png (2000x1960 61.17 KB, 207.18K)

Its infinitly more complex than that

I was just questioning why God would allow an earth that would predestine a large portion to hell

People are not predestined to Hell. Hell is always deserved. God knows everyone perfectly, and people damn themselves. You just have a childish view of Hell.

You clearly don't want to learn anything, so why did you make this thread?
[-]

It just seems to me that this world has, seemingly, been insufferable for 95-99% of people. For the large part of history. On top of the large majority of people are going hell after this suffering life on earth. Like can't they get a break God? They never asked to be born or play this game but now they have to suffer an eternity in hell. Wouldn't it just be better if that God never existed?

I do want to learn. I want to know what's true very bad. I made this thread because I'm confused about the nature of God and him damning like everyone to hell. And so are you?? Right? I'm all about eliminating suffering and getting educated

Attached: front and center.png (960x867 154.4 KB, 126.67K)

Well tough shit idiot. Fuc k you too for posting those images and get the fuc k out harm yourself motherwinnie the poohe r

I know he's a dumb bait poster just here to get his daily dose of social attention, but that was uncalled for brother.

Yeah fu ck him, watch how he will whine about getting treated the way he deserves to be treated.

I suggest you address your anger issues.

no, it's time to be angry. Billions of scums are running around now because we weren't angry enough.

Sorry friend, but ypu made this thread because you are a fedpra leftard that sounds like a braindead 5 years old

Wow go back to plebbit you emotional twerp. Are you a man? Where are your balls dude? Stop acting like a woman

I didn't mean to offend anyone I was just asking a sincere question. I'm kinda new to this bible thing. It's just clicked with me about a year ago when I learned that salvation was by faith and not by works which my catholic upbringing taught.
I have doubts but don't we all? God makes more sense than any scientific theory out there and there is a lot of spectacular science in the bible too. It's this idea of hell I can't grasp my head around. I'm all about finding truth where that leads me I don't care. I just want to know what's true

Attached: picture4.png (509x340, 48.61K)

Man this place is hostile

you invited it with your normiebook memes

I just realized how stupid that image is. Whoops

Nvm

Man are also emotional and you'd get turn to a red mush when it happens, fvcktard

I'm not mad. You're the one that's acting mad. So what's the answer to my og question? How can a God be justified in sending Native Americans to hell if they never even heard of him? Whose fault is it that the natives of the 15th century never heard of the god of the bible.

I'm not being emotional at all no

I dont give two shits about your question. You can't just go around asking these questions while posting anti-christian images and being a cunt when people reply to you. So winnie the pooh you don't complain you winnie the poohin g retard. Go ___ yourself literally.

I'm very conservative

Wasn't looking for attention. Not sure what I was because there isn't an answer to the question

I thought my memes were pretty good. Care to share any?

Well yes it's being emotional because you are a sly malign motherfuc ker.

How am I being a sly malign mofo?

What're 12 yo? And why are you calling me winnie the poo

How are you not? Look at all your memes!

Stupid fucrk

I meant no offense

seriously if you're over 18 and behaving like this, you need to do some serious reflecting and calm down

Fuc k you, don't use emotionally loaded vibes then expect nothing idiot.

HOW OLD ARE YOU? Are you trolling? no one should act like this.

Everyone should act like this to you until you are in the gutter and realize you're a cunt. That's when you get what you deserve.

Wow What denomination are you anyways?

Fu ck you

What about before Christ? The only people who worshipped (((YHVH))) were the Jews. Doesn't that mean all your ancestors from most of time are burning in hell?

Yeah I don't know?? I have to think that there's some kinda reincarnation process or that there people in hell that're given a second chance.

Good answer

Stop acting like a baby