It's another one of those threads

So one thing I've been thinking a lot about this place and it's clear prejudice towards people of colour. I remember a thread here a while back about if people would mind if there was a black pope and a lot of people, if not everyone, was against it. Some tried to justify it by saying "does he care about immigration levels" and what not while others just said out right no. This super nationalism you all have has made me wonder. What would you do if you had a daughter who decided to date outside her race? Would you mind? I have a feeling that a lot of people here would say no and even if there is a explicit verse in the bible where it says stopping two people who love each other from marrying on the basis of race is a sin, as numbers 12:1 states, you still would go for it. I feel like this is the eye of the needle for many Christians. The man who came to Christ and said is there anything I can do to attain eternal life Christ says follow the commandments then the man replies with "I've done that" then Christ says give up all you have then the man says he can't do that. His eye of the needle was his wealth and I think that people on the net's eye of the needle is their nationalism.

How do you deal with this? Do you pretend like it isn't an issue and just hope God will let you off or just scrap Christianity all together because it doesn't conform to your political ideologies?

Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-143512.png (1350x2048, 1.92M)

Zig Forums spillages over this board, they grasp that Christianity is a powerful thing, but they see it only as a tool to “preserve the white race” somehow.

“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 23:2

“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

“For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.”
Ezra 9:2

“Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.”
Ezra 9:12

“Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?”
Nehemiah 13:27

“For if you ever turn away from him and join with the remnant of these nations that survive among you, by intermarrying and intermingling with them, know for certain that the LORD, your God, will no longer dispossess these nations at your approach. Instead they will be a snare and a trap for you, a scourge for your sides and thorns for your eyes, until you perish from this good land which the LORD, your God, has given you.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭23:12-13‬ ‭

These are all about covenants and heathenism. If you took it strictly as race, you'd be insulting the Lord himself.. whose own ancestors included "strange women" like , Tamar, Rahab, and Ruth.

They were no longer "strange" because they served the one true God.

Wake up, already. You don't have much time. Learn now, the easy way. Not the hard way.

"I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." - Mark 12:36

I feel like you've got a bit of a point there. Becoming born again actually got rid of my racism, I used to be a Zig Forumsack really bad, like I had a couple folders of Zig Forums meme images on my phone, each with at least 500 or so pics. They were all sorted by topic; race, lgbt, general Zig Forums stuff, natsoc, etc. But then I started to get away from that board, and I recently accepted Jesus as my lord and savior, and now I'm not racist anymore.
As for your question about if I had a daughter and she wanted to date someone outside my race, there's a fine line. If he's a respectable man of God, not abusive or manipulative, and a pretty pure guy then I have nothing against him no matter what his skin color. But if he's a tigger we're gonna have a problem. I always remember that comedy bit by Chris Rock about the difference between black people and tiggers.

Many Zig Forumslacks came here because the pagan shilling became unbearable. We still hold many of our beliefs because they are true, we just picked off anything neopagan. Anyways I don’t remember the talk about the black pope, but they were probably assuming that: if there was a black pope, it probably would’ve been the result from some liberalism, thus assuming it would just be like the current pope, if not worse, which would be a concern politically (because the pope would assumingily be a political (((pawn))) instead of an actual pope).

Attached: 366192EE-8F23-400D-A6E0-5E78A5363DED.jpeg (669x1000, 92.37K)

Exactly this. Also a former Zig Forumsack here. I sympathize with Zig Forums in regards of hating ʼniggers. I live in a city full of them and every night its:
But leaving Zig Forums and Loving Jesus and his teachings I found that there are loving and decent black volk in my area that loves Jesus and his teachings as well.

tiggerdom is a state of mind brought unto us and encouraged by the corporate media, Hollywood, and liberals. It's hedonistic and not exclusive only to Black People. Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc all have their ʼniggers as well. All of them need Jesus.

Glad you posted because I can use this as a opportunity to expose the lies of biblical based racial supremacy.

So this verse is saying that a child who is born of a unholy marriage, such as a believer and a unbeliever, cannot be in the assembly of God. This makes sense since we are only to take believers as wives and not none believers. But if you think that two believers of different races can't marry you are for one denying the Scriptures when it says there is no longer Jew or gentile

Also For your daughter question, the vast majority of interracial marriages go to shit, and if your daughter does date someone from another race, it’s more likely to do with your own failure as a parent than her own tastes. The odds that it will go well is very low, and even then, there are inherent tribal instincts deep rooted in humans, and have been present with humans for their entire existence. I can go on, just because there isn’t anything theological against it, doesn’t mean it should be encouraged.

Now a question for you, why the hell shouldn’t arranged marriages be brought back? They’re certainly much better than the hookup culture we have now.

Attached: 98872464-0FA0-4101-B208-77C8BAFB6A29.jpeg (1600x2400, 423.05K)

I’ve been in this board for several months and I’ve seen very little racism while I’ve been in here. The only bad posts I’ve seen were from trolls

Ok, I agree with you wholeheartedly. If more people on here took your position I don't think it would be an issue. But a lot of people here just are trying to defend their own personal beliefs and trying to find biblical justification for it instead of going the other way round and starting with the bible. But if you personally want to stick to you race, more power to you. It's biblical to desire the best for your people.

Saved.

You are arguing with an absolute attachment to your side. This is due to a reason you claim is biblical, but obviously isn't. For my whole life I've been told how evil my people (English and German) are, but the fact is that those two groups contributed the most to modem society, and have been exposed directly to the results of diversity: you will not fool me. The forces that attack Christianity attack my people, tradition, values, and God. Our racist jokes are an outlet of our pain, which is great. God have mercy on us, and not let us fall into the hands of our enemies and their tyranny, Amen.

Funny you say that. After someone made a similar point another user showed a video where the possible black pope actually was in favour of very right wing and pro European things the other user just disappeared. It seems like he didn't care and just had issues with a black pope.

Wasn’t there a post on here about us disliking blacks because they act In their own archtype “the tigger”, and this archtype is because of their own violence and general savagery, not to do with them being born black, but acting in a common trend that blacks are acting in.

Attached: 442363AF-ED7B-4BBA-86E7-6BD9393D3F09.jpeg (640x946, 161.72K)

1 Corinthians 12:13

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

1 John 2:11

But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

1 Samuel 16:7

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Acts 17:26

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Colossians 3:25

Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Exodus 22:21

Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

James 2:4

have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

John 7:24

Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly

Revelation 7:9

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Revelation 14:6

Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people.

Romans 10:12

For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

Mark 12:31

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.

Philippians 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“ ‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Racism is antithetical to Christianity.

You reek of leftypol

Look into those failed mixed marriages. Are they between two faithfull Christians? Is it not because the woman was in the wrong environment and simply chose a wrong partner? Do you not think that two people who are filled with the Spirit can be rid of their tribalistic nature? This is still looking at things from a very secular point of view and isn't biblical based. It comes from a lack of the power of Christ to work I a believer. I mean, divorces have been going up a lot so should we not get married at all?

Also, I like the idea of arranged marriage.

You're not a victim. Stop trying to act like one.

This place censors "n igger" with "tigger", as if the word were a joke to begin with. I don't know why you even have any hope left for this place, OP.

And what does it mean for us? A hint: see Galatians 3:29.
Hence why the commandment ceases to be about not marrying non-Jews (children of Abraham by blood), and is now about not marrying non-Christians (children of Abraham by faith).
2 Corinthians 6:14:

If I can help even one then I've changed someone's eternity.

Hypothetically sure an interracial marriage could go well, but they rarely do. And they would only take place because the women was brought up in the wrong environment. If she were brought up in the right environment, she would probably marry in with her own race as was considered normal for almost the entirety of human existence.

I’m having a growing confidence your here with an agenda. It’s fairly known leftypol wants to d&c pol and convert Christian to their abomination.

I believe you're not replying to the right person. Check the IDs.

Nope, it was a reply to what you said here:

Specifically about the part about having no hope in this place. There could still be some who this might convince.

You’re pilpuling those verses very liberally. The notes in the Orthodox study Bible say racial purity was important to the Israelites and part of their tradition. I think you need to learn to not disregard tradition so willy nilly and larp as a Bible scholar.

Nope, read what I wrote here>>781203 I'm not against being proud of your background and stuff. I just don't want this meme to get to the point where it dangers our salvation. And about history, there have been mass intermixing and entire countries being made from mixed marriages. Just look at Yemen or Ethiopia as well as the eastern parts of Russia and Turks. I should also add places like Somalia.

Yes, such wonderful places to live.

I remember that thread. I contributed to that one as well. I think it was W. Pierce that coined the phrase
In regards to tiggers and their savagery. Look at Haiti and the affects of liberalism it has had on the former Bread Basket of the Carribean. Liberalism brought back the old gods and thats what continues to oppress Black Folk there to this day not even mentioning the pedo rings that kidnap Haitian children and the Clinton Foundation that steals money from Haitians

The onr thing Zig Forums got right was that tiggers suck. What they get wrong is that not all black volk are tiggers. Black volk are apart God's family just as much as white volk and Hispanics.

I disagree with the orthodox study Bible and even that study Bible isn't some perfect study Bible. I have a ESV study Bible so what are you gonna do with that? What's to say your study Bible is better than mine? And you should take Jewish Interpretation of the OT with a grain of salt. I've read some of their commentaries on the OT and it seems like it's trying to push an agenda. And even Christ condemns their interpretation. And if we take it to be talking about racial purity then it causes a contradiction since other parts of the bible we see racemixing happen and it's fine.

Turkey is, parts of yemen are and Ethiopia. And Russia is pretty good. Somalia is the only really bad place.

Or maybe you need to take the time to sit down and rethink your life. Denying tradition and shilling sjw narratives is not a Christian way. By shilling miscegenation you’re aligning yourself with the agenda of the liberal jews who deny Christ.

Now you're caricaturing my position. Also, considered the fact that you posted Tobit I can tell you're a Cathodox and you follow the tradition of men anyway. And I'm not a sjw since I believe in traditional gender roles, faggottry is a sin and I know the importance of wanting the best for your race. Read what I wrote here:

Most of my family was chased out of Eastern Europe, came here with nothing, worked here for below minimum wage, and eventually made our way to the upper-middle class. I went to schools where I was a complete minority and they didn't speak English in the halls, I've been beaten by groups of "oppressed minorities", I know various groups stupidity and evil, and I know their vision of the future. The whole nation has been consumed by sin of every kind to new levels.

Or perhaps a real "victim” to you is some descendant of people who have done nothing positive, deals drugs, makes single mothers, steals, and shoots up rivals. They are victims of the devil; not us. I wish the best for them, but this arrangement cannot continue.

This. A house divided cannot stand.

I think you meant this

There is no proscription against miscegenation, the only proscription in the New Testament is against inter-faith marriage, and even then, particularly if the spouse refuses to convert, implying that the spouse must be given a credible chance to convert before the Church can reward an auto-divorce.

As for racial purity, did you not read when John the Baptist rebuked the Jews, telling them if God had wanted purity, He would create pure Jews from rocks?

Orthodox vs Protestant, at you two stand united in your hatred against mixed-race. At least we know Christ defies you both.

Attached: 4d29e86713e613816a76af236d90ba56.jpg (1200x1200, 230.28K)

Sola scriptura, like every Reformation doctrine, was predicated on a recapture of the practice of the apostolic era. Any teaching not drawn from the Bible is an imposition, this argument boils down to "we know better than you".

that fell apart really quickly

Did it?
Every single decision on soteriology, ecclesiology, theology of worship and so on is debated thoroughly to this day. Look at the regulative principle in the Scottish reformed tradition, they reject any instrument at all in the worship because they don't find an affirmation of it.

Listen here kid. No one cares about your dumb family you idiot. Don't act like for a second that you think the things you've gone through warrant the title of being oppressed. How about the mixed kid that was born in Nazi Germany and was pointed at and made fun of for the colour of his skin. Or the child that had to watch his house being burnt down because while he was in it by a group of kkk members or even the man who can't even go to a school or shop because it doesn't cater to coloured folks. You don't care about these people and have no sympathy for them you only care about yourself and think that everyone and da joos wants to hurt you. And you get bullied in school and want me to feel sorry for you. How about the kid that went to a all white school and got picked on for it? I doubt you feel sorry for them and so I shouldn't feel sorry for you. But I still do because I don't think any child should go through that. Especially someone as weak minded as you since it made you conjure up hateful feelings to people of different races. And lastly:

Thanks for showing your true colours and stop trying to use your personal sufferings to degrade other. Ethnic groups.

*snap*

this one is going in my /cringe/ collection

perhaps, the fault lies not with them, but on the society falsely predicated on the belief that the LORD gives a fig about racial purity?

It was showing him how he is being hypocritical and his son story wasn't out of love but rather the undermine the sufferings of other people to make them seem worse. The person your defending does not care about people but only himself. And I even said I do sympathise with him. Look at what I said here:

But I agree with your last sentence. God does not care about racial purity but rather spiritual purity.

MAXIMUM CRINGE REACHED

I accept anyone who wishes to follow Christ as a brother or sister, but you don't get to live in my country and if I had my way you'd be forced to leave. This isn't about scripture but about behaviour and the inevitable struggles that come with a multiracial society. No thank you, stay in your place.

Learn to reply properly. Define different ethnic groups? I thought we were all the same in every way? This is ultimately where your argument stems from: the false notion of equality. Your ways are the way of death and destruction that are naively disguised as charity.

This. The devil takes these faults and rips both communities in pieces.

I wouldn't care if some black guy became pope as long as he was based and nothing like the current pope; someone like Francis Arinze
People should probably stay in their own nations and improve them though

The only black pope threads I have seen here, most people were clear that they would take someone like Cardinal Sarah any day. Black popes would be far more conservative than any white European these days.

Attached: FD3DBA3B-08C5-41DE-8F93-E2BD69FFF4C7.jpeg (480x363, 26.7K)

Can confirm, Africans are way more based than Euros. Maybe once the sodomite rape gangs come back and destroy Europe Africa can colonize Europe and save her from herself.

Are you winnie the pooh serious

Nobody thought Europe would fall this hard under liberalism and democracy. At this point anything is possible.

Under the kikes*

Excuses

Who allowed said kikes to kike up their continent? Europeans

The fact of the matter is, if the West doesn't get it's collective shit together it will be up to Africa to save it from it's self.

I think that white nationalism is retarded, but it's not a sin unless if they cause tangible harm to other minorities. Minorities are uninjured from hearing racial slurs, but they are hurt when people intentionally raise their rates or if people attack them openly.

I'm pretty sure racial slurs are sinfulat least venially so, since they are made to denigrate another person, which is contrary to charity.

Africa is more atheist than Europe.

Who gets to decide? Everything but the strict, literal meaning of the word is arbitrary
Kike is in reference to circles on immigration papers (allegedly)
N.igger means negro, black
Homo means same

By that logic Jesus sinned, since He called non Jews "dogs".

And yet Christianity is on the rise in Africa and on decline in Europe. It's not like I want this to happen, but if it happens it happens, and The West will have no one to blame but themselves.

Attached: FT_17.04.17_regionsChristian-GIF2.gif (310x594, 74.23K)

He called them "little dogs" not as an derogatery racist term.

Glad you posted this because I often don't get to tackle the bizarre hatred manifesting itself as "anti-racism" from a Christian perspective.

This is utter nonsense, as Paul explicitly speak of "mixed belief" marriages and how divorce is still not recommended in such cases. The injunction against unequal yoking cannot be restricted to only belief, as there is more than just one way to be unequally yoked.

I guess there's no male or female either. Therefore not only is gay marriage OK, there's no such thing as gay or straight because there is no gender. Too bad the church needed people who hated her to figure this out. Isn't it funny how no one in the church from the day of Pentecost up to the present day, except for perverts, knew of this truth? Why did God hide it from us?

While I agree that mixed races marriages are not a sin in and of themselves, it is pretty obvious that there are even more difficulties to overcome than a non-mixed marriage, and for that reason alone they should be rare, not the norm. I don't think it's a sin to oppose a mixed race marriage of your children. It's not a sin to oppose a marriage based on a gap in age, so there shouldn't be any problem opposing one with a racial gap. We Christians are supposed to be different from the world, not diving headfirst into every sexual fad on the market.

This is a heavenly allegory, not a denial of biological fact! Why in the world would the Spirit of God move St Paul say this and then tell St John that transsexuals would not go to heaven? If you deny the reality of race, you must also deny the reality of gender. Either the Scriptures contradict themselves, or you have missed their meaning.

I'll deal with that momentarily.

On the side, it's hard to imagine how much hatred you have to have for the white races to come up with an idiotic interpretation like this, but I'll go into greater detail later.

The reason it's not in your Bible is because you are reading one that was approved of by Jews who hated God. We have Luther to thank for that, who decided that anything written by Jews must be divine since they aren't Catholic.

Here is the verse quoted.

"Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe, for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land."

Your interpretation is utterly wrong and the text does not allow for your reading in any way, shape, or form. At this point you're making things up!

Where do we know this? Other than Moses, who wasn't even listed, and who may have been a dark skinned Arab himself, can you find one other example? No, you can't. For the sake of racial hatred, you invented these charges. Who am I going to believe? A righteous man who is quoted in the Bible, loved by Christians (except Protestants, who love Israel and money), or a random anti-White hatemonger who twists scripture to get his own meaning?

These are nations, not religions.

This is wrong because the authors of the Bible went into huge detail about Jesus' lineage. We have two lines for Jesus, one from Mary and a "legal" line from Joseph. Why bother, since lineage (race) is irrelevant? People like you can only think such a thing was included by happenstance, instead of appreciating the faithfulness of God in telling David that he would never lack a descendant who would rule. This was fulfilled in Jesus, but if race is not relevant, this promise from God has no meaning at all. The line of the Christ would become without purpose, and Jesus may as well have skipped being born entirely, and simply appeared fully grown in a flash of light.

The fact that you could get removed from the congregation of Israel for committing sin X (including a mixed race marriage, something you refuse to address by confusing the matter with religion) does not mean you could not also get removed for committing act Y. The poor logical skills of Christians is part of the reason why Satan can introduce any stupid fallacy he wants (racial hatred towards any whether black or white, feminism, selling products in the sanctuary, Zionism) and the church laps it up because it's the "in" thing.

So far your interpretations leads to innumerable contradictions and turn much of Scripture into some kind of major accident, instead of a divine plan.

WRONG! He plainly separates people based on lineage, not belief. Further, the product of those marriages had to stay behind, which wouldn't be the case if mere belief was the issue! Why can't you just admit you are incorrect? Why are you unable to see simple things? Is it so hard to understand that the HOLY BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN WITH POST 1965 AMERICAN RACIAL AND SEXUAL ETHICS IN MIND?

This is the first and only argument you make that isn't 100% wrong. What you fail to grasp is that belief and religion are not the only differences between people, and that Galatians 3:2 is a heavenly allegory, not an apologia for everyone to gratify their lust with everyone else.

You are tragically incorrect. "Believers" have fought and killed each other for centuries. Who can judge between them? If Catholics and Protestant kill each other, who will God decide is right? The Christian church is filled with false teachers, especially now in the age of confusion! What you believe is worse than wrong, because it contradicts what had always been believed, everywhere, before the "Civil Rights" movement taught us that seeing your White daughter be given to a Black is somehow the gestalt of Christianity and human civilization. You probably think everyone who lived before then was a horrible sinner because they wouldn't approve of such marriages.

You are the one who has twisted scriptures by forcing an alien, modernist reading to them that NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN FROM THEM BEFORE NOW. Doesn't it concern you in the slightest that the people who "blazed trails" in the anti-racist movement were all non-Christians and perverts? Hirschfeld, Freud, Trotsky, up to modern-day pornographers (Hugh Hefner comes to mind) who were pretty much leaders in the civil rights movement?

If your belief is of God, why wasn't it discovered by the people of God? Why was it instituted literally MILLENNIA after the fact by people who hate Jesus Christ?

I can give admonitions from the Bible against marrying people from alien races. Based on your previous comments, I don't think it would matter much to you, but for those who are not drunk on racial hatred, and feel naturally inclined to marry within their own race, here is some support!

The command of Abraham to get a wife for Isaac from his father's people: Genesis 24

Tobit's command in Tobit 4:12-13

The previous verses mentioned above, warning people against seeking spouses from alien nations.

If "belief" were the only constrainer against marriage, there is no reason why the Hebrews could not have simply proselytized the surrounding nations and intermarried with them, something God never encouraged. I wonder why?

Furthermore, the Hebrew temple had a "court of the Gentiles", beyond which, non-Hebrews were not permitted to go REGARDLESS OF BELIEF. If your interpretation were correct, there would be no such court! Even worse, God restricted priestly duties to LEVITES, which has nothing to do with belief, since a Levite is not only different from a Welshman or Chinese or Kenyan, he's different from a believing Jew or believing Asherite! Didn't God know race is meaningless? Why didn't he consult with you or arch-pervert Magnus Hirschfeld, inventor of the concept of "racism"?

>

Uh, wrong. Try testing that out by telling someone "people of your race are dogs" and see if it they realize how non-racial it is.

You know very well, or at least can, how you use it. But even if you didn't use it for a derogatory purpose it would still seem to be wrong because it is so easy to conflate it and we ought to avoid even the appearance of doing wrong, lest it be a stumbling block.

I looked this up, because I didn't remember this at all. I'm glad to see I wasn't mistaken.
This is not calling other people dogs as a derogatory statement. St. John Chrysostom in his homily on this says
< And by “dogs” here He figuratively described them that are living in incurable ungodliness, and affording no hope of change for the better; and by “swine,” them that abide continually in an unchaste life, all of whom He has pronounced unworthy of hearing such things. Paul also, it may be observed, declared this when He said, “But a natural man receives not the things of the Spirit, for they are foolishness unto him.” And in many other places too He says that corruption of life is the cause of men's not receiving the more perfect doctrines. Wherefore He commands not to open the doors to them; for indeed they become more insolent after learning. For as to the well-disposed and intelligent, things appear venerable when revealed, so to the insensible, when they are unknown rather. Since then from their nature, they are not able to learn them, “let the thing be hidden,” says He, “that at least for ignorance they may reverence them. For neither does the swine know at all what a pearl is. Therefore since he knows not, neither let him see it, lest he trample under foot what he knows not.”
I'm not seeing how this is comparable at all to derogatory remarks.

Okay, little dog.

You are a dog, how do you like that?

Are you implying that Jesus thought Europeans were filthy dogs?

Are you declaring what Jesus "thinks"?

? I made no assertion. I am simply saying that you are implying that Jesus was a racist that thought of the white race as inferior.

I am implying that since he calls every races except jews little dogs.

I am not even a dog. The woman was a dog, and she was honorable. Of course, that you have a clearly different intention in saying this than Jesus did to the woman, I also reply, I am not a dog as you are thinking, but if I was a dog as Jesus said to the lady, I should be happy, since even a dog is a partaker of the gifts of God, else the dog could not have even the crumbs.
Perhaps you might benefit by thinking more, and allowing your misunderstandings to go away.

So she's a bitch?
Yeah, if things are simple like that, I mean nothing when I call you a tigger because tigger means tegro which means tlack.

Pure sophistry. You know your intention, and you also know another difference: That Christ lowered her to have her call herself a dog to raise her up, while you don't intend to lower to raise up, but only to lower. I don't think there's any point in continuing between us.

Again, you are projecting.

Christ calls someone a dog, and that's okay, because?

But when I call someone else black, and that's not okay because?

Are you a mind reader?

It's apparent you didn't read what St. John wrote. At no point does he say Christ didn't demean her, rather he explains precisely what He meant and why He said it. St John isn't being difficult with his language and it's quite apparent he doesn't promote the idea that "dog" is a compliment, in fact he compares it to a pig which was the depth of filth to a Hebrew in those days.

That's because you have no wish to see what is plainly written in front of your face. What would plainly be an insult in any context is an insult here. Like I said, compared your race to humans and the race of the person you are talking to to a dog. Then tell the person how it isn't derogatory. Better still, apply this in a racial context as Jesus did and watch any church you are associated with condemn you for the horrible sin of "racism" (TM).

It isn't a compliment. It's an insult. Jesus put her in her place, end of story.

None of this is difficult to understand. Nevertheless it's no surprise "anti racists" are tying themselves into knots trying to make the scriptures mean the opposite of what they plainly teach.

DO NOT MIX TOGETHER WHAT GOD CREATED TO BE SEPARATE

>After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.

Nationalism is not a heresy, no.

Whether the pope is black, brown, green, white, yellow, purple, or orange like Trump I am still going to not give a Winnie the Pooh about what he says because the Papacy makes its own rules and has overstepped its authority. Become Orthodox and stop being a communist.

Attached: 1n6rme.jpg (500x341, 48.06K)

Notice how they're still separated so you can tell them apart.

John 7:24

you avoided his point. He's not saying "THEY ARE DIFFERENT SO THEY MUST HAVE DIFFERENT WORTH HURR DURR". He's pointing out how even in heaven, there are differences among men as there are among angels.

Your argument is the same as saying since all colors have a place, there is only 1 color.

We all come from Adam. Prove me wrong.

I agree. We all need oxygen to breathe. Prove me wrong.

these were about the jews, Christ calls all people to him & the first gentile convert was an Ethiopian (BASED BLACK MAN) iirc

Honestly one of the best gifts from God that I've gotten since converting (one of many many innumerably many) is the near total remission of racism. I finally get it, for the first time in my life. We're all one in Christ, all loved by God.

you could say the same about the 10 commandments

wasn't it the Roman whose servant was healed? Not that it matters.

It's not a sin since racial slurs are redefined frequently. In contrast, murder still remains murder and adultery still remains adultery.

But isn't it a sin to willfully cause offense? I think there is a difference between being a jerk to deliberately provoking offense versus capitulation to SJW peversion.

The word tigger just comes from a Latin word that just means black. I don’t see how it’s any more offensive than calling someone whitey or blackie.
Most whites never owned slaves or contributed to that institution.

I’ve met a lot of mixed race people and they all have issues with their identity. Most of all that they don’t have any culture. We should be praying for them and that races stop intermixing and creating an unholy Babylon.

Also did you use “lgbt” unironically? Sodomy is not an identity and never will be. Reject CIA Born Again modernism and come home to Orthodoxy user.

True, but that doesn't stop racism. Racial epithets aren't solely in use by slave owners. It is an offensive word, you know it's an offensive word, you know its connotations, you know the result of its use. By your use of it, therefor, you are willingly and willfully causing offense. That's a sin for which you should repent.
So what? All are one in Christ. That's all the culture anyone needs.
The Bible teaches that there is only one race: the human race.
Sorry, man, but you sound like a Baptist.

The NATIONS of the world will come to worship Christ. NATIONS. Plural. Separate. It’s the antichrist who will seek to unify the world under one Babylonian regime.

Race mixing is the slippery slope to globalism. These race mixed people have very little identity. As EMJ talks about the WASP elite and Jews in America broke up ethnic Catholic neighbourhoods in order to create a deracinated mixed class of “white” people in suburbs, a concept which has never existed. The elites want to blend the world together in a dystopian Americanism globohomo melting pot. I think that book is called Destruction of the Cities. While race mixing is not a sin per se, it is not a good thing either. Black people and Asians are very explicit about this. They for the most part don’t want their kids marrying whitey. It’s not just about race but culture, those concepts are interlinked.

Attached: 110A0B2A-CE3B-4518-B0B2-2B8CBF054D6F.jpeg (491x491, 56.23K)

It annoys me so much when people misuse that passage Why don’t you all be honest and give the full passage?

If you accept that interpretation then you must also accept that there is also no such thing as man or woman because that’s what it goes on to say.

There is a tendency on here to preach against what Zig Forums is all about but sometimes that goes way too far and it feels like I’m talking to George Soros himself here.

egalitarian garbage
not biblical

Defending the globohomo antichristian order is a sin for which you should repent.

God willed the diversity of peoples. If God had wanted a single race of beige mystery meat he would not have destroyed the Tower of Babel.

Acts 17:24-26

Oh, wait … I forgot. You probably think "German" is a race.

(you)

It is objectively factual that differences in skull shape, bone density, height, muscle tissue, IQ, allergies, etc. exist. Somalians are objectively less intelligent than Koreans. God made them this way, and the argument BUT MUH BIBLE SAYS WE IZ ALL ONE BLOOD doesn't change the physical reality God created.

All peoples are called to repent and believe the Gospel, but believing the Gospel doesn't magically make you taller or smarter.

So, according to your logic, a couple has two children - both male - one is a short blonde and the other a tall brunette, those children are completely different races? Do you even listen to yourself?

My sister is allergic to peanuts and I'm not. Guess we're different races. Which of us is the master race? I have to know or Jesus will hate me for calling her my sister.