Am I going to hell for fornication?

Can I repent or am I doomed?

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 32.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a6Huy7Fonv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

(checked)
You are only doomed if you continue to remain unmarried and not repent. Just repent and sin no more.

Attached: you-two-yeah-you-two-right-there-get-married-already.jpg (400x400, 111.47K)

Perhaps you could have a simple ceremony and do a more elaborate party for your family when the economic situation does improve.

Get married ASAP. Don't get all autisty about it, just move as briskly as you can. Also, talk to your parish priest.

You are effectively married. If you think God is going to torture you in hell because you didn't perform a ritual he never told you to we are all doomed for probably a million other things. Like other anons said it doesn't need to be expensive.

You can always repent. Seriously if you've been with her long enough to have two kids you've been with her long enough to give her that ring.

Of course! But only if you plan to sin no more.
What does that have to do with getting married? You realize that you can get married for free, right?

OP this. You really don't need the dress up and 50 grand wedding. Just have a little thing in the chapel with the priest. Pretty cozy tbh.

Only God knows answer to your question.
Men can only guess based on bits of information that we have.

Get married, that's no excuse at all. If your girlfriend is insisting on a huge extravagant wedding that costs a lot of money then tell her to shut up and stop being stupid. It doesn't cost anything to get married.

Listen to this youtu.be/a6Huy7Fonv4

You both are/were in the same spiritual place of how can your oily rags justify you to a demanding powerful God. Do you find yourself worrying about your unknown sins and being tortured as a result of them and you feel powerless to stop? The answer is by grace alone. That's what justifies you. God knows your tribulation, your faith, and your sin all he asks is for you to accept him. Love his statutes and commandments, but know that your sins are forgiven (not that what you are doing is one, because it in no way is). God bless.

You only go to Hell if you don't have faith in Jesus Christ's total atoning sacrifice on the Cross.
That being said, if you live with her, and have children with her, why do you not CALL her your wife?

Dude just marry her

Cool so I'm allowed to go rape some boy holes because Jesus payed the troll toll for me? Sweet

Just get married. Go to your priest or pastor or somebody with the authority to marry people, and get married. Do the big wedding later when you've got the resources. You could end your sin easily and for free, don't let finances be an excuse for sin.

Attached: 1435631456556.png (678x678, 230.84K)

Woo! Ain't protestantism grand?

Only if your a Catholic priest.

Actually no, Catholics believe in works salvation and don't accept Jesus' sacrifice as payment for their sins, so they don't get the free pass to rape whomever they want and they will go to hell for raping people.

Right…

Attached: Fellatio_Lesson_Priests.gif (400x225, 448.99K)

Imagine having such a gay and depraved mind that this is the example you came up with to BTFO Christians online.

I think you should get married and repent of your cohabitation.

To fully do this, to understand why you need to repent, you should read some Christian stuff on the value of marriage. Catholics believe it's a sacrament, that is, a very important thing.

It sounds like you're living a continent life, but it's still very important for you to get married. It's not just an empty ritual, taking a lifelong vow to be with someone until death is very significant, and it gives our lives and bodies and your children the dignity they deserve.

God bless

Oh I'm laughing, uncle schlomo!

Protestant theology is retarded. You can literally sin as much as you want, which includes doing something as depraved as boy rape.

Only someone who is saved without the Law can establish the Law.

Is sex outside of marriage not a mortal sin?

Yep. CCC 2353.

I think they're arguing that marriage as bibilically defined and as legally defined in modern times is different. To which I'd agree, for starters, gays and straights can get married under the same authority with the same validity. Obviously, legal marriage isn't the same as Christian marriage in that case. I think user should undergo a religious ceremony even if they don't get a marriage license, and those anons I believe are arguing you marry the first woman you sleep with.

I'm arguing that they, according to God are married. Sex out of marriage I would define as someone looking for hookups with no intention of a relationship. If two people dated for years and didn't have sex I would consider them to be courting, if they have sex married, and if they then split up divorced. God never told anyone that they needed to perform a specific ceremony in order to be good in his eyes, but they should be exclusive and loyally together.

Pretty much this.

LOL you don't get to define marriage, dude.

What makes you able to, in so that you tell people they are going to hell when they do not agree with your/Pope's definition? Therefore marriage is a man made institution that is not a sacrament.

Just submit to Rome, you will be happier

He is not technically wrong. God defines marriage. Where protanon does get it wrong is who gets to interpret what God's definition of marriage is. You let any schmuck read the bible unaided and eventually a schmuck will conclude that fags can be married. This is why we need an authority (*cough* St. Peter *cough*) to guide us gentiles to know what is proper in God's eyes, not pastor Jimantha who is a lesbian and wants to marry her sapphic lover.

I can live off of God's grace, his word, and the advice of the elect of any denomination in so that when they tell the truth and I am able to recognize it; I shall listen.

Alright, explain to me how OP is not married in God's eyes? If he was to break up with his girlfriend would you consider him to be divorced? My answer is yes to both.

It hurts the papist cuz it's true.

Attached: e6443703-9584-48a5-9de1-8ed1a12a22c7_text_hi.gif (400x170, 1.73M)