Cultural/Heritage sites?

What would be done about pagan cultural or heritage sites like the Taj Mahal (muslim), the egyptian pyramids (egyptian polytheist), or Itsukushima shrine (shinto) in the ideal future global Christian theocracy?
Will they be razed and wiped out, or would they be preserved like museum pieces?

Attached: itsukushima.jpg (2040x1681 88.26 KB, 2.34M)

The Taj Mahal is actually a tomb and only part mosque. I don't think it'd be right to disturb a grave. You can convert the mosque though. Some of those dome designs were actually taken from Byzantines anyways. Like people associate the Dome on the Rock in Jerusalem as solely Muslim, but it was done by a Muslim ruler who forced the Orthodox artisans in the Holy Land to apply their skills for him. We could always convert that back to a church too (like the Templars did).

They will be preserved. We aren't ISIS or communists that will destroy monuments of thr past.
Look back in history we definitely could have done that. We could have destroyed pic related, we could have destroyed the Eddas of Norse Mythology, but we didn't.
It is important to save certain cultural aspects of the cultural that converts to Christianity, so we can remember where we came from. So we can remember the mistakes of the past so we don't make them again.

Attached: stonehenge-aerial2.jpg (1440x612, 124.45K)

is this thread bait?

The foundations of the Dome were laid for a Christian cathedral that never got finished.

muslims had no qualms converting the hagia sophia, their mosques can be put to use.

They should be left as is and preserved, the spirit it would take to convert them to other usage or destroy them is of the devil, and is given by people who lack God.

I'll agree that we don't need to destroy, but why is it of the devil to convert a building into a church? It happens all the time.

To do so out of spite or vengefullness for what may have been done to Christian Churches in the past, I ought to have been more specific.

give it the rome treatment

Fair enough. Although I think we should claim whatever it was that was the church's to begin with, if the opportunity arises. Or if enough Muslims (or whoever) convert within a country and it becomes largely Christian.. and then they just do it themselves.

I'm the same user who mentioned the Dome on the Rock above as well.. and I would be happy to see it get the Templar treatment again.

Few people learn this, but another interesting thing is the Kaaba (pic) that's greatly associated with Islam because of the Hajj (the trip to Mecca they're all required to undertake). It was actually a Christian building first, funnily. Muslims are forever the thieves of Christian teachings and treasures, but distort them. It once housed many icons. It's been said that when Muhammad invaded Mecca, he came to the Hajj and removed the icons.. but out of a (strange) reverence, left Jesus and Mary's icons still there. Then only later, an even more degenerate Saudi ruler removed those icons as well.

Attached: a87f9ad3a188809509494ac76b75cdaebd7cbcc5.jpg (560x412, 242.01K)

Speaking of which, we could have done all of this if the British weren't such cucks. They squandered an Empire and only promoted their stupid Anglo culture, rather than the Church. They once had control of Arabia, Iraq, Israel, India, China, etc..

Wouldn't be a problem if the Spanish or Portuguese had that land tbh

This. The iberian empires actually cared about converting people, and they sucessefully done so. But the eternal *nglo only cares about freedom

You know who else only cared about """freedom"""?
Pic related
Thanks, Prots. Very cool

Attached: GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg (950x1077, 791.86K)

if the copts didn't nuke their ancestral temple, who are we to do so?
Well, that escalated quickly.

Source?

*temples

It was mostly filled with Arab pagan idols, like Hubal the moon god.

You are an ignorant ass.

No u

No u

The Pyramids were already under Christian rule before, and we didn't disturb that oversized tomb for any reason. Nor the Sphinx

No u