I think that the mods treated me badly

And I'm still waiting for an apology.

Attached: WhatTheHell.png (1340x1011, 68.97K)

If I apologize on behalf of the mods will you get over it?

>>>Zig Forums

Yes, if you pray for their soul

Attached: 1530441720079.png (413x549, 95.5K)

I pray for everyone's souls here on Zig Forums.
So on behalf of the mods, I'm sorry. Now go forth and let go of your anger, OP

No censorship on /christianity/

The mods aren't even Catholic even tho they claim to be. I fear the worst.

kek

Please tell me you are just having a laugh

Given how much shit people get off with on this board, you probably went full "da joos!" in multiple instance, for people to get tired of your shit.
Now sod off.

I'm with you on this OP.
The mods are cucks at this point and want Zig Forums to become /judeo-bolshevism/
I got banned too for saying that the jews are basically rebellious demonspawn for rejecting Jesus and blaspheming him for 2000 years.

This just goes to show what happens to boards where tolerance of the jews gets it's foot in. Once you let jews in, they take over. The mods are judeophiles or jews.
I rest my case, have fun.

I'm the mod who banned you. An officially apologizing to you, I made a grave mistake banning you that day, and I'll regret it my whole life.
The other mods took my mod-superpowers away and now I'll be homeless.

I stand with OP. Why did he get banned? I asked specifically in the other thread and got no answer.
If mods did not know what the doctrine is…why not just remove the ban and move on?
I do not get it.

are you retarded?

I guess the chruch fathers were full of nazis then.

Attached: 6a2.png (292x292, 219.7K)

imagine moi shock!

He's talking about the board >>>/christianity/

No, I'm the mod who banned op. And I am not officially apologizing to op, as I did not make a grave mistake banning op that day, and I'll will never regret it the rest of my life.

The other mods gave me enhanced mod-superpowers and now I'll no longer be homeless.

these two gentlemen above are not mods, but my very dear and close friends. OP, I am the one who banned you, and every time you rebuke me I burst into tears. long have I wept for the wrong I did you, and now I have come to realize there is no censorship at /christianity/, and you should go there and quit spamming us

I AM SPARTACUS

FUKKK LIBERALS
FUKKK tiggerS
FUKKK KIKES

AND FUKKKK YOU JANNNYYYYYY!!!

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

Based af