Debunking Satanism

Well, Zig Forums.
What i shall give to this guy for let him see he is in the wrong

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175x201, 14.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/satanism-and-objectivism
blog.acton.org/archives/67931-fountainhead-satanism.html
patheos.com/blogs/pantheon/2011/06/ayn-rand-godmother-of-satanism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. He's just acting like a toddler. Don't engage with children.

Go. Leave and never return to this place.

(checked)
Rebuke him and tell him he is objectively wrong. Anyone with half a brain that has read (((Anton LeVay)))'s books can tell you satanists have no morals other than "do what thou wilt" faggotry.

Essentially you should ignore all objective truths and just do what you want xd

Attached: 20FE5732-C0E3-4894-B25E-11461B82B286.jpeg (640x480, 81.47K)

LeVay copied almost all of his ideas from Ayn Rand. Which is another strike against them.

LeVey was just a Jew doing "performance art". That's all Satanists are in essence.

People that call themselves 'satanists' are just extra edgy atheists. No real satanist would call themselves a satanist, although they do exist.

Attached: 1552474576004.jpg (1024x597, 76.87K)

Indeed. It's just stupid larping. The real Satanists are the secret societies and some new agers, who appropriate Christ and steal biblical language. And sadly, fool the simple minded just because they say they're Christian. But like Jesus said, you shall know them by their fruit,

Well, it might be the first "screw you mom and dad" religion ever.

Attached: What the Pooh am I reading.png (300x300, 117.54K)

You'd have to define it first.

By what objective metric? Do you mean the claim of being "first"? Obviously that's not true. Perhaps he meant something else. Like the first artificial religion or somesuch nonsense. It is a very strange claim to make.

What made you come to this conclusion?

Well as a satanist, or any kind of athiest for that matter, he has no basis for morality being a real thing and thus cannot in any intellectual honesty criticize someone for even the worst of crimes, because there's no such thing as "worst". If he's a faggot like most Satanists are then he can't criticize anyone for being homophobic. If fact, he can't even criticize anyone for "wasting their time" or "not having fun" because those things are meaningless either way. He can say "why not do this" all he wants, but "why not" isn't "why."

You should read these (if you’re asserting Christianity isn’t any different, can’t tell because I’m pretty sick right now).

Ayn Rand is a repugnant anarchist Jew feminist. Marx’s twin Talmudic sister.

churchofsatan.com/satanism-and-objectivism
blog.acton.org/archives/67931-fountainhead-satanism.html
patheos.com/blogs/pantheon/2011/06/ayn-rand-godmother-of-satanism/

Well, I guess that makes sense. Satan is the first Libertarian after all.

You can't debunk Satanism. You can only kill them or exorcise them

Not this shit again.
Libertine=/=libertarian. You are being willfully ignorant.

So how would a Libertarian society deal with the LGBTQPWTFBBQ community? Ban them or tolerate them?

Well, they're walking Petri dishes who actively try and recruit new members, and have a disproportionate number of members with pedophilic tendnecies; 30 to 40% instead of pedos are gay. So.

*instead of 2 or 3%

I agree that is a good reason to ban them, but you didn't answer the question. In the perfect Libertarian society would the LGBTQPWTFBBQ community be banned or tolerated?
Form every Libertarian I have ever spoken to they are always along the lines of pic related.

Attached: timmoen.jpg (500x333, 22.2K)

I don’t believe they would be. You’re only taking notice of left leaning libertarians. If they were really libertarian, they wouldn’t tolerate how the gay community actively tries to take away their rights.

So what you are saying is an authority ought to define and enforce what is love and what is lust and not allow the people to do that themselves?

It’s not even a matter of authority, it’s natural law. Homos tread, and will eat lead.

Church of Satan are edgy darwinian materialists, research into refuting that. It's not too difficult with a decent understanding of theology.

Careful with more radical Satanist groups though.

Yup, cringe compilation.