The Zionist Question

As an American and a Christian should I support Israel.

Attached: Isreal flag.jpg (544x380, 881.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cufi.org/get-involved/pastors/pastors-israel-trips/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-chosen-people-syndrome/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/pray-for-the-peace-of-which-jerusalem/
jesus-resurrection.info/salvation-jews.html
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/new_religion1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No and no

This
\thread

Obligatory QTDDTOT thread is pinned at the top.

You would think this would be a no brainer. It really shows how retarded the times we live in are. Everything done in the name of Christianity right now would have been unthinkable 500-1000 years ago.. maybe even 100.

"Should Christians support suffering Christians.. or people who can't even mention Jesus' name and teach their children he's the worst enemy of their people?"

No.
Not that you should support Palestine either.
You should also take a moment to curse anglos.

Come on.. don't you want a free trip to the Holy Land?

cufi.org/get-involved/pastors/pastors-israel-trips/

Fpbp. Given the number of times you've asked your question, you should have your answer already OP.

OP here. New to this page.. Sorry to bug with old stuff I was just curious if you guys were Zionists like so many American Christians are.

You mean the synagogue of satan?
I do not know if Americans should support them(I am not one and I believe they should not) but christians definitely should not.

The name is self explanatory

The evangelicals that support Trump love Israel.

Take a look at Mike Pompeo.

This Israel is a counterfeit nation. So NO!

Ultimately pretty much all of today's wars is the result of Jews changing the word "Judahite" in the bible to "Jew", which is what allowed Christians to conflate tribe with ethnicity, which gave Jews leverage in waging their satanic wars.

See more:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-chosen-people-syndrome/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/pray-for-the-peace-of-which-jerusalem/
jesus-resurrection.info/salvation-jews.html
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/new_religion1.htm

As an American and a Christian should I support Satanism
it's not like you can choose religion or something, dummie. Christ is the way to heaven. Judaism is not.

And that proves what exactly?

No

Sorry for jumping to conclusions; there's a Jew that spams threads like this one every week, calling us "bigoted", "stone-hearted", and using out-of-context Bible verses in a vain attempt to shame us for opposing the wickedness of Talmudists and secular culture (e.g. abortion). Anyway, you probably realize by now that none of us here are fond of Israel, unlike 99% of Christian forums dominated by Evangelicals/lukewarm Catholics.

the jewish lobby spent boatloads of money to psyop american protestants into becoming goy slave zionists, exploiting their heretical end times theology that was introduced with the schofield bible. so no, don't be fooled.

Are you really replying to such obvious bait threads?
Or are you concious of it, and just replying anyway, to jerk yourselves off on how you are redpilling people.

Attached: pic1101933.jpg (246x296, 23.87K)

Sage amerilards threads

No the bible said jews are not our allies those who reject christ is the anti-Christ.
Also the whole arab and jews conflict is none of our winnie the pooh business.

God blesses those who bless Israel. You're a Satanic pagan unless you serve Israel with all your soul and lay down your life and all of your wealth for Israel. It says so in the bible. Watch some televangelists.

Should? No.
Can? Yes.
Just look at what they're doing and base your support (or lack thereof) on that.