Rome is home

Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, please submit to Rome. Christ established his Church there on St. Peter. Not submitting to Rome means not submitting to Christ. And not submitting to Christ means you go to hell. Rome is where the true Church is. Don't stay in schism and heresy. So I proudly declare in the name of the holy Trinity:

EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS

Attached: e5c122c68a2e0a2020f01f3a77309380-825x1024.jpeg (825x1024, 172.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

childrenoftheeucharistcanada.org/message-of-fatima/lady-fatima-sixth-apparition/
orthodoxchristianity.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=14:articles&id=39:the-vatican-dogma
orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/papaldogma.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisak_children's_concentration_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roman Catholics, Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, please read the KJV. Christ wrote the KJV through his prophets and apostles. Not reading the KJV means not knowing Christ. And not knowing Christ means you go to hell. The KJV is where the word of God is. Don't worship saints and Mary. So I proudly declare in the name of the holy Trinity:

THE BOOK, THE BLOOD, THE BLESSED HOPE

I pray that we get a firebrand Pope that retakes the Vatican. Our Lady is weeping.

Attached: Francis.jpg (1920x1080 161 KB, 2.54M)

Only true home of the holy church lies on the ruins of Constantinople.

Attached: ACR_Hagia_Sophia_closeup.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Based and Breadpilled

Come home to Rome lost brothers in Christ. Remember, God gives us the leaders we deserve. Since Europe and the rest of the world has embraced liberalism thanks prots are any of you suprised that the Pope ended up liberal?
We need more conservatives christians to come home to Rome so we can help correct the Pope and his unabashed liberalism. Without your help the downward spiral will only continue and Europe will only get worse.

Only satan takes joy in seeing Christ's church fragmented and agianst each other.
Just like how Aaron and Hur helped Moses keep his hands up during the battle between Israel and the Amalekites, the Pope needs us to pray for him so the Holy Spirit can drive out the smoke of satan that infects Jesus' Church.

Like how a monarch needs our support even if we disagree with the monarch on certain issues.

Attached: 90259c16-6e06-4321-a718-74efa82077ca_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 28.03K)

Time is running out…

Attached: fatima.jpg (1125x690, 89.75K)

Thats why I pray the rosary every and I hope others do the same.

Attached: 67ca1eb1ded2997b6fdd113294a49e75.jpg (600x700, 62.57K)

Shut up schismatic

Attached: 08351489-83C3-4A52-B408-D2A049F756A7.gif (450x379, 404.99K)

Attached: 8e142b38f2aaa535c781fe948ee401e331384049f46ff4b5e3029ec3da0ec118.jpg (759x540, 77.15K)

Newfriend here, did she say this?

We are all Schismatics. Stop your Feneeyism.

childrenoftheeucharistcanada.org/message-of-fatima/lady-fatima-sixth-apparition/

Please look at how your doctrine has changed over time.

do you mean developed

Attached: b3d667a1887a6d205d2838259213159cedb04cbe2eb66eef5ab3ce928a3f97a5.png (1211x1507, 3.63M)

Turn to the gospel, turn your backs from Rome

Attached: pe_CU1HL_1531323789.jpg (700x700, 135.2K)

Das Rite!

Attached: 5effec280085c890a2420adbef05bab2.jpg (600x700, 31.62K)

Attached: 2019_03_28_123721.png (485x443, 20.35K)

Peter is not better than the other apostles

Attached: 6tlbyc0ph3oz.png (666x328, 23.56K)

winnie the pooh off papist pedophile

orthodoxchristianity.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=14:articles&id=39:the-vatican-dogma
orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/papaldogma.aspx

truly Catholic

that wasn't the point. st peter was martyred in rome at least try to make your meme somewhat accurate

The King James Version (KJV), also known as the King James Bible (KJB) or simply the Authorized Version (AV), is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England, begun in 1604 and completed as well as published in 1611 under the sponsorship of James VI and I.

ortholarpers dont care
the ortholarper cries for the 6 gorillian dead orthodox killed by the ebil latins the byzatines dindu nuffin

This site is full of zealots who don't even represent the Church properly. Even the Catechism says Orthodox and Protestants have a Catholic baptism and are essentially Catholic and should be welcomed and treated with love. That all Christians are essentially Catholic even if they don't know it.

Of course, the irony is that this would disgust them so much that they'll deny the validity of this catechism itself… thereby putting their own selves into the same state of schism they accuse everyone else as being in (especially the Sedes). They're so desperate to have enmity and strife and indulge in having enemies.. that they sadly end up becoming enemies of the Church themselves.

You've won the debate by insulting the dead, quickly, build a concentration camp for kids in order to commemorate your victory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisak_children's_concentration_camp

Attached: Children_in_Sisak_concentration_camp.jpg (800x896, 114.11K)

nice job changing the topic big guy

The catholic church claims that the bishop of Rome (Peter), the Pope, is superior than the patriarchs of Constantinople (Andrew), Antioch (Mark), Jerusalem (James) and the other cities, having authority over them, and thats was the cause of the first great schism, and before that there was a "Catholic Church," which wasn't "Roman" but only an universal Church based in all the major cities of the world of the time.

Attached: 1800_Wilkinson_Map_of_the_4_Eastern_Churches_rectified.jpg (800x624, 172.18K)

MATTHEW 16:18

If the bishop of Rome is an infallible pope for having the keys because of Peter, then all the disciples of Christ were infallible popes with the same autority, because they all had the keys, not just Peter, Matthew 18:18 Jesus said that in plural.

How did Paul and Barnabas "open the door of faith to the Gentiles" in Acts 14:27? With the keys! So these keys are not at all some "papal power" for the bishop of Rome only to command the universal church and do whatever he wants here on Earth.

He has to be, because Christ gave the authority to Cephas alone, not any of the other Apostles. There's also not many coherent counter-explanations that Peter is simply constantly recounted first a clear majority of the time he and any of the other Apostles' are referenced.

18And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

"thee" isn't plural

no, it's quite clearly singular

ah, misread Matthew 18:18 as referring to Matthew 16:18. Matt. 18 is plural, since Our Lord was addressing all of them, Matt. 16 is singular, as He was only addressing Cephas.

Hey why was my comment deleted? It fits the threads spirit.

How about the gulags bro? and the shilling for comrade stalin we see nowadays?
Just for changing the topic you know.

Wow, such holy, much true church.

As a super confused lover of history, nah, i can't square this petrine circle.
I'm stick to the East, and pray and encourage the Mending of the Schism.

Unironically, there are more pozzed liberal Catholics than conservative Protestants. Please take responsibility for your own members. The least gay churches left are all evangelical and SB.

Attached: E34B2A5A-C7FF-4635-B29C-F0C9D8BF9906.png (1845x1080, 1.04M)

Coming home soon hopefully
For the Prots in this thread please rebuke;
Prots need to choose one and only one
If he wanted to do that he would of gave us a law or a book like he did with the Israelites

Attached: 28620f79bd7731cf92fddc53e986b87a--catholic.jpg (473x362, 29.28K)

Even if we suppose that's true, why then is Rome the seat of Peter if he was in charge of other churches during his life? He was the bishop of Antioch as well, so why doesn't that church have a claim to the papal authority?

Wow it's almost like following the Bible makes people yield good fruit or something.

Attached: Catholics vs Baptists.png (1280x809, 168.5K)

he died as the Bishop of Rome so the Petrine Office is handed down to the Bishop of Rome. when he left the episcopate of Antioch to his successor he was still alive so it'd be silly to have 2 or more peters at the same time.

For the last time Protestantism isn't anti-catholic, it's anti-ROMAN Catholic, which is really a contradiction in terms.

The Catholic faith professes justification by faith alone. That's what Paul taught, what the fathers believed, Augustine wrote, and Luther had to rediscover. Rome was a valuable center of God's work, but was corrupted centuries ago.

Among others, what I find to be the most compelling defeater for romanism is what amounts to a claim of prophecy from Rome, compared to the unimpeacbeable doctrine of the sufficiency of scripture. The RCC claims to have exclusive interpretive power on matters, receive apparitions from spiritual figures representing God, and even declare as infallible doctrines that are extrabiblical.

The Bible claims to enable the Christian as wholly adequate. 2 Tim 3. Reject this and your faith is predicated on a lie.

Attached: diet.jpg (2447x1604, 1.28M)

Nah. I've got a lot of respect for many aspects of the RCC and there are tons of great Christians there but the primacy of the Pope is somethong I'll never accept.

Romans are a joke.

Faith / works is a false dichotomy out of the West.

Imagine my shock

Imagine my shock

Did you not hear me say

How do you get that I'm Roman Catholic from that?

Attached: 21314867_1840485862636028_7098466611487930495_n.jpg (513x300, 16.57K)

Because that's a generally Catholic sentiment and you were retaliating to anti-rcc post.
Do you deny that faith and works is a biblical dynamic?

Do you not know what a false dichotomy is?

Faith without works is dubious faith.

I see a bunch of Protestant memes, but nothing actually refuting Catholicism and Catholic claims against Protestantism. Looks like they have no actual arguments.

They are just baiting the mods to ban them so they can screenshot and virtue signal about it on the heretics' board

Attached: Heemskerck-1024x750.jpg (1024x750, 96.21K)

You have Stockholm syndrome

lol. I know that group very well. Tbh their larping opened my eyes so I did not leave catholicism.

Cool meme
Cool digits also
But has nothing to do with reality. sorry. French rev and lutheranism screwed europe

see

please, trust me, that route doesn't work. James does not lead to any contradictions with sola fide, you're better of linking john 3:5 and showing how it is by baptism that you are saved, or Titus 3:5, through the washing of regeneration you are saved, both of which ultimately means that it is the grace gifted power of baptism that applies Christ's atonement, not faith that applies Christ's atonement, ie baptism saves, not faith alone.

Attached: 1476009542808.png (1440x1080, 1.74M)

woops linked wrong ones