Sister Missing Abroad

Galatians 6:2: Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Italian abducted in Africa. Not all vacations or working trips abroad go as planned. bbc.com/news/world-africa-46329234
5 months later, the aid volunteer is still missing, and media have forgotten about her.

Attached: kidnapped.png (1000x650, 204.25K)

The media may have forgotten about her, but I won't. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Attached: 24122_891334.jpg (492x600, 102.35K)

You deserve the ban-hammer for even saying that

Not an argument.

What exactly did she do that was not okay?

So africa doesn't deserve charity work? Why is that, Zig Forums?

(checked)
Nothing good ever comes out of Af-

Attached: 1516981515142.jpg (794x866, 144.08K)

Well you should care if you’re a half- decent Christian, but from the sounds of it you’re not. Also didn’t you read the verse in the post? It tells you why you should

Nobdy said to not pray for the other people that were kidnapped, so what are you even on about?
We get it, you are a nationalist land-idolator, but that doesn't mean we can't help other people in other nations as well. Jesus told us to Baptise ALL nations, and what better way to do that than to actually go out and help build up other nations?
You are also assuming alot about this girl and her group on top of a litany of other assumptions and you know what they say about people who assume.

Attached: images (24).jpg (508x289, 11.68K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 19.68K)

The mistake you made, OP, was using the word "Africa". Zig Forums has a bot that comes reeeeeing into any thread on any board that mentions the dark continent in any capacity. I will pray for the sister's safety as well.

The truth is that many such girls have been deceived by the (((media))) and other forms of propaganda. They fail to understand how dangerous Africa is.
As much as it hurts me to say it, but she's probably dead at this point. It's been 5 months.

I think reddit has a Christianity board that would be more your speed

Attached: 1436478186927-0.jpg (505x600, 55.05K)

It is, you know

Pick one.

Literally go post on reddit

Attached: b39dd692b2df6fbd06b3951d89d2b5ba49afe57ca5183ca814a2542fd10d9d56.jpg (1200x675, 152.11K)

How about you screw off already?
People are already start to get tired of your attempts at dragging the board down, and continuing with your "muh reddit JIDF etc." memes is just making your kind more obnoxious.

Attached: Shitpost.png (1056x869, 34.29K)

You can't even formulate a proper sentence. Learn English if you want to argue with me, Pablo.

How about you screw off to Zig Forums already?

People are already start to get tired of your attempts at dragging the board down, and continuing with your "muh pol racyis etc." memes is just making your kind more obnoxious.

General consensus (that's how you spell it, by the way) does not delete posts. What you're doing is walking into someone's house who has bug zappers and roach spray and telling them that insects are permitted. Clearly, they are not, and nothing you say will change that.

You are the most reddit person I've ever seen. Leave

Attached: kc5puk4builz.jpg (735x541, 31.98K)

What a shock. Who could have seen that coming?

definitely keeping her in my prayers