Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?

What is to be done about the booming pagans? These heathen blasphemers returning to devils are swelling their numbers greatly.

The bible teaches us we are not to worship the "native" gods who are demons, but Jesus.

How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmag.is/article/asatru-old-norse-paganism-fastest-growing-and-largest-non-christian-religion-iceland
aeon.co/essays/the-radical-roots-of-gay-liberation-are-being-overlooked
youtube.com/watch?v=NH0p2fmOliw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pagans are rising in numbers because Atheism is spiritually dead. Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you stop thirsting for him. However, if you reject God, then the only thing left to do is fall to persuing false idols.

Take back education. Stop teachers from teaching materialistic atheism.

I came here to laugh at you.

I think this "pagan boom" is, firstly, greatly exaggerated online and, secondly, overwhelmingly superficial. It's a New Age hodgepodge equivalent to Hare Krishnas though a little younger so more techsavvy. It's also full of women and alt-lifestyle weirdos, not married couples with decent income and several children.

Paganism is a way to claim reactionary status without actually having to conform to reactionary values.

Since when?
I haven't seen them increasing in any particular way.
In fact, the last few years have been noticeably quiet.
If anything else, they seem to be decreasing.

Good times create weak men

Because of social alienation.
Neo-paganism is a post-modern phenomenon that has resulted from the need to produce order despite the overwhelmingly chaotic and soulless nature of modern existence.

They are entirely vain, pointless and worthless. You can safely ignore them.

Expanding? Booming? Hardly.

Why are people turning to it and other alt religions in general? The classic desire to have one's cake and eat it too. People attracted to paganism, and other variations of the occult and esoteric, want to be "spiritual"/be part of something bigger than themselves, and at the same time, want to basically not change and continue to do whatever they want. Paganism checks both of these boxes:

Mostly what said:

God willing, I seriously doubt we're going to see neo-pagans amass enough power to reconquer the West. Honestly, our biggest threats our internal heresies/lukewarm middle-of-the-road Christianity, generic spiritual-but-not-religious secular Liberalism, and whatever Illuminati Lucifer shenanigans the cultural elite are up to.

Nevertheless, I object to this part:

Their religion is vain, pointless and worthless. As people, they are not. They are still the Image of God and should be prayed for and witnessed to for their hopeful salvation.

Isn't even in the census.
Let a year pass and theirs numbers will evaporate, fake spirituality can't survive, these people only adopt this nastiness as a counter-culture not as a new culture, this movement doesn't exist to create but only to destroy, that's why it won't survive.

the only place I can think of that it is "booming" is Iceland:
icelandmag.is/article/asatru-old-norse-paganism-fastest-growing-and-largest-non-christian-religion-iceland

The Iceland thing is blown waaaay out of proportion.
It's a tiny post-christian state, and a couple of faggots built a temple.
We haven't heard anything about that since then.

Internet paganism is booming by the surge of atheist nihilists who get enraged and turned into enemies of Christianity by enemies of God.
IRL paganism…sorry I do nt see it. People just become nihilist/atheists. I do not see a particular pagan surge yet. I see more of christian surge irl than pagan

Hare Krishnas are one the very few orthodox hindu sects in the west…

In the same way Western "Buddhists" are orthodox, right? Almost all of these people are fringe weirdos and oddballs who have adopted these strange beliefs because they want to rebel against daddy. It all stems from the sin of pride—something very evident when we look at the race/land-idolaters who fill the LARPagan scene.

I do understand the desire to better understand and know one's roots, I read a bit on the history of my pagan forefathers and visited some of the places sacred to them…but this is often people who came to realize their parents were right (man needs a faith), but rather than admit they were wrong they drank down the lies about "muh weak and slave-mentality Jooish trick of the Broble!" and decided to go for the neo-pagan stuff instead.
At least, that is what I think after the few encounters I had with neo-pagans (and a good chunk of them were pro-LGBT and such things…heck, even a few furries).

Gross.

Attached: water salesman pioneer.jpg (279x296, 17.83K)

Good times create weak men

Define booming
I don't care what anyone says, noone born today believes in Odin or Freia or a rainbow bridge to valhalla
It is a dead religion, plain and simple

Because people are stupid.

Because paganism is the true religion based on blood and soil, and not a religion imported by foreigners.

We are Israelite
Woden was an Israelite

Because it's easy. You get all the benefits of being a victim, blaming Christians and going "screw you, dad!" while you still don't have to side with Atheists. And you get "muh heritage" as a political bonus. Is there anything that you don't like about Paganism? Don't worry, you can blame even that on others, especially those sneaky Christians, since they lied and translated it wrong to make Pagans look bad. Only the parts you disagree with of course.

Based

probably because Christianity is a cuckold religion constantly "turning the cheek" and basically taking the alien's dick in the ass because love and forgiveness and we're all equal before Yahweh.
basically cuck pope.

Attached: cuck pope.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

This is nothing new. We've had bad popes before, pedophile and murderer popes. The simple truth is that popes are also influenced by the zeitgest, and the current pope is a liberal ( politically at least ). It's very unfortunate, but catholics dont need to agree with the pope on political matters, nor on his personal opinions. Papal infallibilty only works on specific circurnstances.

Really? Christianity didn't help contribute to "the zeitgeist?" Of course it did, it was a prime influence, if not the fundamental one. Our liberal "zeitgeist's" self hatred, love of the Other, obsession with "love," its requirement of prolonged repentance for politically incorrect statements, its elevation of all who are "marginalized" except the perceived marginalizers themselves (whites), who are the manifestation of evil itself, the hypocritical sermonizing about tolerance, basically the political version of turning the other cheek, it's adamant insistence on the equality of all, especially those who may be proud enough to think they're better than others, etc.
and then you have all these churches and figures running over each other to exclaim how totally the zeitgeist is in conformance with Christianity, the only problem being who is more liberal than whom? Hence the Pope literally bends over and kissing tigger feet but won't receive kisses from Italians.
Frankly, Nietzsche was right. Liberalism is just the secular avatar of Christianity.

Attached: 5c9b420b16c9587a2a4c5db7-750-563.jpg (320x180 37.49 KB, 1.53M)

:)

Attached: D1BFFEB2-88DB-48BA-A3C5-F7B31904E5E1.jpeg (470x317, 23.27K)

Deus Vult!

Attached: 119FB09C-845C-435E-8C33-F11FBE704221.jpeg (1191x670, 182.61K)

Because we are in the age of decay. Europeans don't know where to turn and don't understand their religion (Christianity). Also it's too demanding. Pagans can just do whatever they like since they have no real church or objective truth, no revelation, just some folk stories they can interpret anyway they like.

Liberalism is a product of the enlightnement, incopatible with catholicism and condemned as heresy. How could something that sprung up in 18th century anglican england had something to do with catholicism?

That's literally Marx's(which has been condemned by the Catholic Church) theory of class conflict, portions of which infiltrated the mainstream via injection of marxist rhetoric in various identitarian(gay, feminist, black, etc.) groups somewhere in the 60's and 70's.
aeon.co/essays/the-radical-roots-of-gay-liberation-are-being-overlooked

That's your real enemy, and if you think we are to blame, when we've been hating and attempting to eliminate each other for 200 years now, just because the Pope is a political animal sometimes, you are deeply disguided.

Because of nordcuck snownegroid e-celeb LARPers like vid related, at least in right wing circles.

youtube.com/watch?v=NH0p2fmOliw