/ourCardinal/ is at it again

'It is a false exegesis to use the Word of God to promote migration'

In an interview in Rome with French magazine Valeurs Actuelles, Cdl. Robert Sarah criticized Catholic leaders who use their authority to throw weight behind secular political causes. He told the magazine, "Today, many priests and bishops are literally bewitched by political or social issues."

Cardinal Sarah, the Vatican's chief liturgist, brought up the example of "men leaving their own country" — a reference to migration.

He returned to the subject of migration into Europe later in the interview, saying, "All migrants who arrive in Europe are penniless, without work, without dignity. … This is what the Church wants? The Church cannot cooperate with this new form of slavery that has become mass migration."

"If the West continues in this fatal way," Cdl. Sarah warned, "there is a great risk that, due to a lack of birth, it will disappear, invaded by foreigners, just as Rome was invaded by barbarians."

"It is better to help people flourish in their culture than to encourage them to come to a Europe in full decadence," the Guinean cardinal opined.

Today, I am not afraid to say that priests, bishops and even cardinals are afraid to proclaim what God teaches and to transmit the doctrine of the Church. They are afraid of being frowned upon, of being seen as reactionaries.

Regarding how Catholics can address the problems in the Church today, the cardinal exhorted, "True reform is about our own conversion. If we do not change ourselves, all structural reforms will be useless. Lay people, priests, cardinals, we must all return to God."

Sauce: churchmilitant.com/news/article/cardinal-sarah-mass-migration-not-part-of-catholic-faith
Orginal interview sauce:
valeursactuelles.com/societe/cardinal-sarah-leglise-est-plongee-dans-lobscurite-du-vendredi-saint-105265

Attached: 2019-04-03-Cdl._Sarah.jpg (810x450, 97.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarah#Liturgy
douglawrence.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/did-six-protestant-ministers-at-the-2nd-vatican-council-really-help-design-the-novus-ordo-mass/
amazon.com/Reform-Liturgy-1948-1975-Annibale-Bugnini/dp/0814615716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cardinal Sarah is utter awesome.
Can we have him as the next pope, please?
t.orthodox

Attached: 1541373859895.jpg (1448x4144 154 KB, 2.9M)

And who would say or next Pope would be a black, and politically aware one for that matter. Zig Forums would literally lose its shit.

All denoms ought to pray for this outcome to happen. It would be such a major blow to satan. If you think liberal tears are delicious, just imagine satan's tears. One hundred years of planning down the drain.

The irony of a literal African saving Europe when Zig Forums never could would be the icing on the cake.

Attached: 2019_04_05_081221.png (532x623, 169.66K)

His Eminence bringing wisdom as usual. God bless him.

Blessed and breadpilled Cardinal Sarah does it again

Extremely based, please let him be the next pope

No matter who the next Pope is Baptists will still spit on him, "trad" Caths will still cry about how "liberal" he is, and the media will still take everything he says out of context. Ever since Jesus appointed the very first Pope, there's always been someone whispering "b-but he'll deny you … three times! D: D: D:"

Cardinal Sarah would be a fine choice for Pope, yes; but the right-wing neocons need to be careful for whom they cast their lots. The first time he reminds you that he is in full support of Vatican II, you will cry for his head on a plate.

Unfortunately, there are some protestants you just can't please. Thus, it is our duty to pray for them and hope they see that Vat II isn't as bad as people claim it to be. Has there been rotten fruit because of it? Absolutely, but there has been rotten fruit during Vat I as well.
Doesn't mean either is invalid as both still produce good fruit at the end of the day.

Attached: quotesCover-png.png (800x1280, 1.1M)

>>>/reddit/

That's rich

Lol this. Plus he would be a good role model for blacks to ditch tigger culture.

Indeed he would.

Attached: b12c0b5756fe73dfe230d70fe74f4f75.jpg (305x395, 23.25K)

Attached: Cdl.Sarah.jpg (794x866, 144.08K)

The Catholic Church needs Cardinal Sarah. But then again, the Catholic Church needs Christ.

Don't be fooled by le based conservative black man please. Is he a novus ordo supporter or not? That's literally the only way you can tell who is bad and who is good. "Conservatives" in the Church are just as bad as the liberals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarah#Liturgy

So in other words, he's pro-novus ordo.

if you're anti-novus ordo, you risking end up with the SSPX and the Sedes in the non-catholic corner

ok

I don't understand this argument… if Protestants are simply our "brothers in the Faith" and Jews are our "older brothers", then they does it even matter if Sedes and the SSPX are in schism?

Absolutely. It means they are outside of the Church. With the Protestants and the Jews.

It's funny how the novus ordites love ecumenism with Protestants and Jews and never have a bad word to say about them, but they really, REALLY, hate the SSPX and never miss an opportunity to shit on them. Now why would novus ordites love the people who literally teach that Jesus is boiling in vat of liquid excrement in hell, and hate the people whose only "crime" is wanting to live the same way that Catholics lived before Vatican II?

I agree, dogma has infallibly declared that schismatics, Jews, and Protestants will not go to heaven–it was commonly understood that "salvation" meant heaven, but now we have all these semantical debates over what "salvation" means, and we have many clueless Catholics (all the way up to the College of Cardinals and the Holy Father) saying that our Church is simply the "fullness of the truth" and that other religions are respectable, and have "truth" in them… If you take the liberal stance on Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus, why does it even matter if the SSPX and Sedes are schismatic? That was my point.

Exactly the point I was making.

One good thing about V II? seriously.

It simplified the Mass so that more people could celebrate with confidence. Prior to V2, people would be excommunicated and skinned alive just for getting a finger in the wrong position during a prayer. If you want to go back to that, more power to ya.

Which century? And anyways, we have to remember that the Mass is Christ's Sacrifice in an unbloody manner… it should not be resemble megachurch "worship". And Bergoglio certainly wasn't excommunicated for mocking the Latin…

Attached: mass.jpg (640x380, 75.1K)

Not that user, but even I recognized it.
Just because the mass was simplified doesn't mean it became "prot mega-church" simple. The eucharist and all the other things that make it catholic is still there.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 29.57K)

While numbers of nominal Catholics have gone up with population mass participation rates have plummeted.

Hold the horses, is it really that recent that they had only latin masses when Pope Francis was a boy, or is it that he served in traditional trinitarian rite?

This should be a pretty humbling moment for us. It's apparent that Ham was made to dwell in the tents of Japheth not merely so that Japheth could be served, but more importantly so that both brothers might be saved through each other, first through the conversion of Ham and second through the re-conversion of Japheth. In other words, God is going to save the White race, but He's also going to humble it.

The Church has unanimously declared that the Novus Ordo is a perfectly valid Mass, and this declaration does not contradict anything the Church has said before. If you prefer the Tridentine Latin Mass, good for you; it's a very contemplative and beautiful ceremony. But there are pros to the participative style of the Novus Ordo as well, and when it's carried out by a faithful priest with a faithful congregation it can also be a very beautiful ceremony. If you deny the Novus Ordo entirely then you deny the Church, which makes you literally not Catholic. You may as well just go convert at a Western Rite Orthodox Church if you care more about Latin than you care about the Church.

The same "pros" that exist for Protestant mega-church services, i.e., not Catholic pros.
I mean, this really cuts to the heart of the matter, doesn't it? It's so much harder for a novus ordo mass to be beautiful and reverent than it is more the latin mass to be beautiful and reverent. It's so much harder for the people assisting to assist with the proper intentions. Why would you make or accept any change that makes it harder for people to worship God?
You may as well just go convert at an Anglican church if you care more about vernacular than you care about the Church.

The Church says that NOM is valid. You do not know better than the Church. Repent of your pride.

Just because it's technically valid doesn't mean it's good you dingus. I notice you didn't address my points. The Eucharist may be validly consecrated at a novus ordo mass, but it's still objectively terrible, and you cannot possibly argue in good faith that Satanic influence was not at work when it was created.

We get it, the NO masses near you suck. Cool story. I'm sorry you aren't blessed with a parish that has a good NO mass like my parish. If you like TLM than thats cool man. But calling the NO mass satanic only makes you look like a protestant larping as a catholic (or sedevacantist as they call themselves).

Wether you like it or not VA II isn't bad. Bad people have been trying to destroy the church since VA I

Satan can have nothing to do with a valid Mass where Christ is Really Present. Claiming that the NOM is satanic is the same as claiming that it's invalid, which is heresy no matter which way you slice it.
If the TLM seems more reverent to you than the NOM, that's merely because the congregants there had to make a conscious decision to try out the traditional Mass, and would therefore necessarily have to be more faithful and traditional on average. It's not something inherent to the TLM that the NOM cannot have, it's just that there's a barrier to entry. If you wiped out the NOM and forced all parishes to serve the TLM exclusively, you'd just have lukewarms attending TLMs.

What I said is that it was created under Satanic influence. Obviously a mass in itself cannot be Satanic. But the main architect of the novus ordo was literally a freemason. How can you claim there was no Satanic influence at work?

Stop trying to twist my point. Satan definitely /can/ influence the leaders of the Church, and he can influence them to change the form of the mass to be ugly and crypto-Protestant and drive people away from the Church.
If this were true, vocations, confessions, and mass attendance wouldn't have gone off a cliff after VII. The form of the novus ordo mass is inherently ugly and Protestant and irreverent. It takes extreme effort to make it beautiful in any way, and it takes extreme effort on the part of the people assisting to form the proper intentions for mass attendance. The Latin mass is naturally beautiful and naturally leads those assisting into the proper intentions (e.g., prayers at the foot of the altar).

No it's not. Stop lying. Do people abuse it and make it ugly? Yes
But newsflash! Bad people have been doing that since Vatican one as well.
Let me guess you're the type that thinks Nostra Aetate is heretical, right?

It objectively is. It even copies the mass of the heresiarch Thomas Cranmer in placing a table in front of the altar. It deletes the same prayers that Thomas Cranmer deleted. There was literally a commission of famous Protestant theologians who helped create the novus ordo mass. This is historical fact. You are either ignorant or bearing false witness by saying I am lying. Which is it?

citation please. non-SSPX or Sede source too.

Their presence is described in Archbishop Bugnini’s own book about how he designed the novus ordo, “Reform of the Liturgy.” Paul VI posed for a picture with them.

There are also these words by Bugnini from an Osservatore Romano interview:

“Love of souls and the desire to facilitate in every way, by removing anything that could even remotely be an impediment or make them feel ill at ease, the road to union on the part of separated brethren, has induced the Church to make even these painful sacrifices”

So he admits to designing the new mass to make Protestants more comfortable, i.e, to make it more Protestant. He admits that the Church “sacrificed” things to do it.

OK, did you read it?

The quote is out of context and I don't trust your reading. Provide the source so I can read it myself.

Your denial of historical fact is astounding. Not even the most crazed novus ordite denies that these six Protestants were there. Btw, here’s the picture of Paul VI posing with them: douglawrence.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/did-six-protestant-ministers-at-the-2nd-vatican-council-really-help-design-the-novus-ordo-mass/

Asking for sources isn't a denial of historical fact.

Provide sources. I already asked you for non-SSPX or Sede sources too.

I gave you Bugnini’s own book as a source. Stop being disingenuous. What more can I possibly do? Are you expecting a CNN.com article from 1968?

Which you haven't read yourself (I assume) and you don't eve directly quote from, or provide a page and chapter where I can read and decide for myself.

I'm expecting honesty and a sense of decency, but I'm receiving neither.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re just cripplingly stupid instead of actually malicious, so here you go: amazon.com/Reform-Liturgy-1948-1975-Annibale-Bugnini/dp/0814615716 feel free to buy your own copy and read for yourself! Begins on page 199.

You know, not even atheists treat me as badly as you do.

Did you really read it? It's $200.

Then go to a library.

You do know Protestants attended the creation of Vatican 1 Council as well as the creation of the tridentine mass, right? By your logic Protestants also helped create the tridentine mass.

But while we are on the subject of NO

So what library did you receive it from?

Either you're false-flagging or there are some hardcore cath funposters who need purging around here. You guys used to engage in a higher level of discourse.

Based black man. I wish all of Catholicism would become African. Catholic Europeans and Catholic non-Europeans should mix, as all are one under the Pope.

You have to go back

All are one under the Pope you heretic. Mix it up!

Attached: casta.jpg (425x599, 89.9K)

reported
sh*tposting is unGodlike.

I believe that cardinal Sarah is a decent enough human being, but ultimately he is being used by ninth circle Jesuit satanists to cuck that Catholic congregation. The best analogy I can think of is that he is basically like Toussaint Louverture "liberte"ifying all the white women's ovaries with his African seed while the French soldiers get pussified by eating sugar and then Haiti went to hell a couple hundred years ago. How do we turn this problem 180° around into an oppurtunity?

Some enterprising agents in the Intel community could get a sex tape of the antipope Francis getting gangbanged by a team of African Catholic priests, then use said tape as blackmail to empty the treasures of the Vatican into Washington D.C.

Another option would be to get cardinal Sarah and a team of African priests to conduct crowleyan black mass orgies at churches in Tijuana and/or Vancouver so that the usa could annex/liberate British Columbia and Baja California from such tyranny. The footage could be used to sexually stimulate southern Baptist belles so that white men of good character could breed them.

Go ahead y'all, whip out your options and throw them on the table. There are no judeobolshevik interrogators to Nuremberg your testicles here.

Attached: 7382b3cfd5863324c5308c4ca34ff3bbac5e0cf7aa4705e8f785014270ea445e.png (1512x1228 483.99 KB, 1.85M)

True, the current pope is just fine right? Wrong!!!!

Y'all best start believing in an interconnected holographic multiverse; you're in one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 3.36.54 PM.png (255x144 147.69 KB, 11.54K)

Lay off the crack