Modern Child Sacrifice Must End

So I've been through a bit of feels lately. As most of you know, two movies have come out recently dealing with the subject of abortion. This first is Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer. The second is Unplanned. Both of these are good movies, rare for Christian movies, and shocking given that the people who made Unplanned also made God's Not Dead. For those of you unfamiliar with the subjects.
Kermit Gosnell ran an abortion clinic in Philadelphia in the inner city. His clinic was filthy and covered in cat feces, among other things. Staff were administering drugs and procedures without so much as a nursing license, as Gosnell didn't actually spend a lot of time at the clinic. An investigation started by a narcotics detective (Dean Cain in the movie) led to the discovery that many babies were born alive from their dilated mothers while they were waiting for him to show up. When he did show up, he would simply 'snip' the baby's spinal cord at the base of the neck. Further investigations revealed that the unsanitary conditions and downright dangerous practices at his clinic (at least one woman who came in for an abortion died) went on for so long because the state neglected to inspect it. One of the more touching stories was a poor girl who changed her mind on the table. Gosnell yelled at her and left her dilated and in the stirrups for, IIRC, over half an hour. She had a miscarriage, but the child survived and is in Kindergarten today. Gosnell was convicted for the murder of the born alive babies and cut a deal for life without parole (instead of death) on the condition that he not appeal the conviction.
Unplanned is about Abby Johnson, founder of "And Then There Were None," an organization dedicated to getting abortion workers out of the industry. She grew up a Southern Baptist and, like many young people, went astray and started having sex before marriage. Her contraceptive failed and she got an abortion, but never told anybody. In college, she continued to say she was pro-life for a long time, but was recruited as a Planned Parenthood volunteer on the lie that Planned Parenthood actually tries to reduce abortions and provides services to women. She went on to a) have another abortion, this one chemical (ru486) and b) become one of the youngest PP clinic directors in history. She did terrible things at that clinic, but in 2009, she was asked to assist a visiting physician in an abortion. Uncommon for the industry, this doctor used an ultrasound so he could see what he was doing (they usually just keep the vacuum on until they think there's enough blood and tissue in the jar), and she was told to operate the ultrasound. What she saw was a fully formed human (about the size of your hand) fight and struggle to try to avoid the probe, but 'there was nowhere to go,' and piece by piece, that baby was sucked through a small tube. The spine was the last to go. She went to the local pro-life charity that day and quit a week later. Today, she has something like 8 kids (IIRC, one of them was adopted from a mother who wanted to abort).
It wasn't these movies that woke me up, though. Their effect was amplified by seeing my own son on ultrasound. At an age so young that even the most wishy-washy pro-abortion advocate would argue that this isn't a person, I saw arms, legs, a face, a heart, a spine, ribs, even little fingers and toes, and I felt a wave of love and emotion come over me that I lack the words to articulate. Before that moment, I was intellectually against abortion. I excused my silence and inaction on the idea that there was nothing I could do about it, when I really just didn't care enough to do more than debate the point with friends and vote for allegedly pro-life politicians (who somehow never get around to putting a dent in, say, federal funding of Planned Parenthood). Every case of abortion I have heard since then makes me tear up, and sometimes openly weep. When watching the depiction of Unplanned, I lost it at the opening scene, thinking they used recorded ultrasound footage from a real abortion, felt some relief when I found out it was CGI, then wept again when I realized that the reality is probably worse.
In the past few months, I've seen the testimonies of so many more than Abby Johnson (though I'd heard of her before the movie when she appear on Louder with Crowder). I've seen the testimonies of Jill Stanek, Carol Everett, Linda Couri, Patricia Sandoval (that one was the hardest), and Dr. Anthony Levatino, as well as speeches by people like Lila Rose, Ben Shapiro, and others talk about it, but none of those people have had the passion in what they say that I hear from people who have been in the middle of it. I'm probably hitting the character limit. More to come.

Attached: baal-sacrifice-to-moloch.jpg (1322x1154, 329.06K)

I agree. We can't sit idly by. We need to let our voice be heard and demand our representatives end infanticide. We need to pray the rosary as well.

Attached: Our-Lady-of-Akita.png (800x800, 296.26K)

Just the theology behind sacrifice, and by extension child sacrifice, was enough to cement me in the anti-abortion side. I admit I struggle to emotionally relate to the situation but I'm glad you're able to have such conviction over it.

Continued:
The more I see this crap, the more I know I can't stand by and do nothing. There are facts out there that work to our advantage, though it's depressing to think about.
How many abortions have there been since 1980? I could give you a number, but it would be meaningless. The answer is one in five. Get five people under 40 in a room. The sixth one was aborted. That's the global statistic. It's the same in the U.S. if you measure back to Roe v Wade instead of just to 1980. Mother Theresa was once asked if we would ever have a female president in the United States. She replied that she'd probably been aborted, and she's probably right.
No matter your views on the core morality of contraception (whether it's acceptable in marriage), having it widely available is a major part of the problem. Planned Parenthood deliberately hands out low efficacy contraceptives (typically low dose pills), knowing that it vastly increases promiscuity to the point that it has a net INCREASE on pregnancy rates. Christians, some of our children will have sex. We are all sinners and that and gluttony are the sins most pushed by modern society. We MUST talk to them about abortion, and it must be loving. In most places in the U.S., Moloch is so thick in the government that your own child's school is legally obligated to take your child to an abortion clinic during school hours if she requests it, and legally forbidden from ever telling you, and 9 times out of 10, Christian teenagers who get abortions do so because they think they will get in trouble with their parents. You MUST let them know that no matter how they get pregnant, you will do everything in their power to help them with that baby, and that an abortion is murder and that you will treat it as such if you find out about that. Again, pregnancy will be met with love and support. Abortion will still be met with love, but with condemnation and a much stronger urge for repentance.
Praying outside abortion clinics reduces abortion rates. We can argue the whys later, but it is a statistically proven fact that fewer abortions are done on days when people pray outside the clinic. Pray from the heart. Pray the Lord's Prayer. Pray the rosary. Pray whatever works for you, but pray. A similar effect has not been proven for more outwardly active protests. The actress who portrays Abby Johnson in Unplanned was only ten minutes away from being aborted when God touched her mother's heart and saved her from that fate, and she never knew until she told her mother about the movie.
Most abortions are repeat customers. In addition to being given ineffective birth control, women who have abortions feel empty inside (literally and figuratively) and often increase their rates of promiscuity to try to fill the hole left in them.
Men are affected by this as much as women, just not medically. When Patricia Sandoval had her third abortion, she made her boyfriend come with her and hold her hand. He wanted to keep the child, but she told him she wasn't going to and would leave him if he didn't come with her, and he openly wept during the whole procedure, after which she left him anyway. I've also heard stories of men dying inside finding out that the child that had just been aborted was not, in fact, handicapped. However, we are often told this is a women's issue and that men don't have a voice in it (further leading to the emasculation of men, which is another topic). THIS. IS. NOT. TRUE. Christian women need to stand up for their men and make sure their voices are heard.
No amount of shouting your abortion changes the fact that it is a traumatizing experience. Planned Parenthood released a video of a woman talking about her abortion recently as a way to tell people how normal it is. The woman is very obviously dead inside and remembers every detail of that day, almost like it was traumatizing. Every piece of testimony from former abortion workers is that most women suffer a form of trauma from EVERY abortion.
Most women who go in for an abortion don't really want one, but they feel it is the best of all options. I have heard of at least one case where a woman was literally attempting to drag her child into the abortion clinic while the poor girl was clinging to the bumper of the car to fight for her child. I don't know how that one ended. One of the best things you can do to stop abortion is to find a list of couples wanting to adopt who are willing to support the mother throughout the pregnancy (and possibly afterwards) and adopt the child afterwards. Bring them to the clinic if you can, because one of the strongest statements you can make outside a clinic is "I will adopt your child" (another being "Your parents will still love you").

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 148.71K)

Ultimately, human beings are not logical. They are emotional. People swayed by logic are swayed because of their emotional attachment to being logical, not the logic itself, and you have to remember this when talking to people. Hit them in the feels. I knew, intellectually, that abortion was wrong, but I refused to stare that pure evil in the face. Do it. Go to the Gosnell movie web site and look at the photo of that dead baby that he killed. Listen to Anthony Levatino talk about ripping infants limb from limb and sometimes pulling out a little face with his clamp. Expose the lies wherever you find them. This is, without a doubt, the greatest evil perpetrated against humanity since the Fall. There is NOT a more important issue outside salvation itself.

They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:
— Jeremiah 19:5

Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light.
There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest. There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor. The small and great are there; and the servant is free from his master.
— Job 3:16-19

And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
And David comforted Bath-sheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.
— 2 Samuel 12:22-24

Contraception and abortion are really big business in the USA. They are satanic.

Add in one more thing. The rape, incest, life of the mother argument is utter garbage.
If you're debating an abortionist, know that the argument is not genuine. Your response should be "Well, I'd rather save most babies than none, so I will agree to those exceptions if you will agree to ban the rest." They will never agree to this, at which point you rightly point out the argument as a red herring and insist we get back to the point.
If you're talking with somebody who genuinely believes this, it's two separate questions.
Life of the mother: There is never a medical reason to kill a baby to save the life of the mother. There are times when the baby must be removed to save the mother's life and may die, but killing the baby is never a necessary component of this.
Rape and incest: If a person is the product of rape or incest, they are no less people than if they weren't. This is no excuse. The emotional argument is that it somehow helps women get past the experience. This is a lie. Women who abort for rape and incest feel guilty for the rest of their lives. Women who carry to term and put up the kids for adoption take some time to recover, but they do get closure, knowing that their babies are cared for.

Only way to stop it is vigilante killings. Vigilante killing is a sin though. Protests do nothing. Empty words and political opinions do nothing. Abortion will continue until the church authorizes some kind of vigilante crusade.

Vigilante justice always backfires. The church issuing a vigilante Crusade is a great way to get Christianity banned. So stop trying to convince people you can fight sin with more sin..

There were two types of people who helped free slaves: The Underground Railroad and violent revolutionaries (e.g. John Brown). The Underground Railroad was far more successful and had the benefit that people listened to their stories instead of calling for their heads, and people who WERE calling for their heads looked insane. In the Civil Rights movement and the Indian Independence movement, non-violent resistance humanized the victims and made the perpetrators look awful, and both ended successfully. Violent tactics, on the other hand, galvanize support for the opposition. The time and culture of the West mean that violent uprising would be counterproductive, never mind how sinful it would be.

I must admit, though. The vigilantes who go after abortionists are, at least, way more intellectually consistent than the "I believe it's a person, but I still think we should be allowed to kill it."

Cringe. You have no idea what those "movements" were about.

Every human being ever conceived was made in the image of God. Enslavement is sin. Poor treatment because of skin color is sin. Repent or go back to Zig Forums.

Citation, please.

Killings are ineffective at stopping abortion. The most effective way to stop abortions from happening is bombing empty clinics. It removes a clinics operations for months/years, possibly permanently, and it stops many potential abortions through fear. Political lobbying won't stop aborion unless a major culture shift happens. Until that time, It's the most effective way.

Non-violent movements only work when there is a violent alternative. Slavery had John Brown and other radical abolitionists. Civil rights had the black Panthers and all the black independence/nationalist movements. The Indian independence movements had the Indian national army. The end apartheid movement had the Umkhonto we Sizwe. If the government has to choose between power and looking bad they will always choose to look bad. The South African, Southern, and British governments persisted for a very long time like this. When the choice becomes political violence or peaceful moderates only then will the government choose.

Love your neighbor as yourself. You think you have it so figured out that you can decide God doesn't mean black people? All human beings are made in the image of God. Now repent or go back to Zig Forums.

Segregation does not exclude one from charity towards the other.

1. All of Homo sapiens being descended from Adam
2. The same rules you have for everyone else also apply to you
3. The dispersion of Babel was punishment for attempting to reach Heaven through the wisdom of man, for it was God’s will that this should be accomplished through Christ. Now that He has died and risen again, we may all enter the kingdom of God through Him
4. Any “””biblical””” foundation for saying that any race is less than human (muh beasts of the field) is no newer than the 15th century, and was invented by Talmudic Jews to give a false justification for their chattel slave empire. Do some research; every one of the arguments used by plantation owners in the American south comes from Jewish fan fictions like the “satan seed bloodline” myth.

I didn't come from Zig Forums, dickhead. I literally asked for citation, get off your high horse.

That's actually pretty interesting, thanks.

Frankly, if God is too much of a coward to step up and take responsibility for his actions and his followers are more than happy to enable his reckless behaviour under the common argument "muh free will exonerates God", why should I, or anyone, even bother following the impotent retard?

I see now why the kikes laugh at Christianity. It's a joke religion predicated entirely behind 'Heaven on a Stick,' don't mess up or you're going to suffer for eternity! This farce is unnecessary.

I spit on god.

Really just think about it. If your son murdered his brother then of course he should be punished. But wouldn't you contemplate your failures as a father?

God isn't infallible, so why would I follow him?

you're really glowing user

There is nothing for God to take responsibility for. Mankind creates his own problems by his own choice.