He's still a denominationalist

Attached: smug christchan.jpg (474x545, 40.33K)

Literally protestantism.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (600x814, 58.16K)

anti-denominationalism is thinly veiled ecumenism
Denominationalism is liberty plus conviction.

I'm a baptist because I find that it's biblical, so I fellowship in a baptist church. There are many baptist churches in my region, so we have a baptist association. Every church in the association is also in the state convention which meets once a year, and we're in the national Southern Baptist Convention. The SBC funds missions, seminaries, publications and so on. Can "Smallville Christian Church" do that on it's own?

No offense, but that sounds like a political Party. Voters congregate at a caucus, various caucuses gather annually at a convention, which gathers every 2 years at a State convention, which gathers every 4 years at a National convention.

Where's the problem?

your "church" is just a group of people that think jesus is cool and gather every sunday to sing embarrassing pop music over mediocre guitars

trying to be smug about this reality is pathetic

Attached: D3URw8UUIAI3yit.jpg (1200x784, 264.75K)

And you are better than us how?

well at least catholicism has an orthodoxy, the cathecism and so on. You are pretty much a theological free for all.

So … you're Quaker?

this
also do you seriously not know about apostolic succession

I figure if you do what the apostles did, you're "Apostolic" regardless of whether or not you belong to the "One Holy Apostolic Church"

Do you read what you've written before you hit 'new reply' or are you just a troll?

Uhhhh …. no. See, when Peter chose Linus as his successor, that established apostolic succession. Do you … wait …. beat me to it.

Seriously though OP, you made this thread before, give it rest already.

Attached: 90164888f14b7d1e9dbf11f131f0648d8b5c8e4f43c03afca9085fe4289bb8cd.gif (400x400, 628.32K)

user you should really get over this attitude of yours, it is poisonous. Try reading Matthew 23 and Luke 9:46-50

Pharisees were great legalists too

you: lol who cares

ok

ok

ok

???? How does the convention structure imply legalism?