Former Pope Benedict blames church scandals on 1960s…

Former Pope Benedict blames church scandals on 1960s…
All-out sexual freedom… Pedophilia diagnosed as appropriate…

archive.today/2019.04.10-231017/https://nypost.com/2019/04/10/former-pope-benedict-blames-churchs-scandals-partly-on-the-60s/

When Pope Benedict XVI resigned the papacy in 2013, he vowed to live the rest of his days in seclusion, to serve the Catholic Church “through a life dedicated to prayer.” But the church’s spiraling abuse crisis prompted him this week to ­return to the limelight. The retired pontiff has drafted a 6,000-word document in his native German and aims to publish it in a monthly periodical for clergy in his home region of Bavaria. Benedict says the document, an English translation of which I’ve reviewed, is meant to assist the Church in seeking “a new beginning” and making her “again truly credible as a light among peoples and as a force in service against the powers of ­destruction.”

In the preface, he makes it clear that he is “no longer directly responsible” for the church and that he consulted Pope Francis before ­resolving to make the document public. Nevertheless, Benedict’s “The Church and the Scandal of Sexual Abuse” has the unmistakable ring of a papal document. You might even call it a post-retirement encyclical. It’s written with his signature precision and clarity of insight and offers a piercing account of the origins of the crisis and a ­vision of the way forward. The church’s still-radiating crisis, Benedict suggests, was a product of the moral laxity that swept the West, and not just the church, in the 1960s. The young rebels of 1968, Benedict writes, fought for “all-out sexual freedom, one which no longer conceded any norms.”

Attached: hippie-history-festival.jpg (950x750, 163.01K)

Yes, the Sexual Revolution did a number on the Church, as E. Michael Jones recounts in Libido Dominandi.

Benny16 is partially right. The sexual devolution did play a big part in the degeneration of society and Holy Mother Church, but the devolution is merely a symptom of the real cause of the Church's problems.
It is the errors of Russia (ie communism) that has subverted all morals in civil society around the world. Communism that seeks to destory not only Holy Mother Church, but also the world's nations through ideological subversion anf perversion.

It's exactly how people like Balaam snd Balac subverted the Proto-christians in the Book of Numbers by appealing to their vices (gluttony and lust):
Numbers
{25:1} And Israel at that time abode in Settim, and the people committed fornication with the daughters of Moab,
{25:2} Who called them to their sacrifices. And they ate of them, and adored their gods.
{25:3} And Israel was initiated to Beelphegor: upon which the Lord being angry,
Emphasis mine

Through appealing to people's base urges and vices are the forces of evil able to lead God's flock astray.

Waoh

I know these truly are dark times for Jesus' Church. But, the devil's permitted time is up. The cleansing has just begun.

Attached: marybroom.jpg (743x1600, 151.99K)

Amen!

Yeah, the 60s were a spawn of a much older and way more wicked revolt against God, the Kings and the Patris Familiae. In a way: while traditions use “God, Nation and Family!” as a call to battle, the forces of “progress” call for the destruction of the past.

Muh errors of Russia
Muh Fatima
Ignore Vatican II guys
Ignore the fact that 1917 was a Jewish revolution funded by bIllionaire Jews and even Churchill said that in the interwar period

Why are things so amoral in my liberal Western European country? It was the Russians of course. Nothing to do with bankers or the Rothchilds… nothing to do with the liberal decline of the West…
Russia bad.

Attached: 143F738B-3A6E-4A98-A14A-F5326971F683.jpeg (1200x675, 90.81K)

Protos doesn't mean what you think it means

Calm your autism, we didn't say they weren't responsible. They most definitely were, but communism spread through the U.S.S.R. also destroyed traditional morals.

This is the 1000th time i'll say it to russian LARPers: Russia =/= Russians
Does she blame russians? or does she blame the russian state, RUSSIA?
Didn't Russia spread communism and atheism into eastern Europe? and other places? We get it, russian revolution = jewish revolution. The message of Fatima does not dispute that.

So than enlighten a gentile like me, what is the definition of proto- if pic related isn't the definition?

This. The error of Russia has always been communism. Yes, communism was invented by the german-jew, prot turned gaytheist, Garl Margs but it took hold and spread throughout Russia thanks to the mismanagement of the Tsars.
The mistake of Russia can be felt throughout the world to this day. Heck, even the Moscow patriarch was a KGB asset, never denyed it, and continues to tear apart eastern christiandom to this day. tbh, I have a feeling he will push Constantinople back into the arms of Rome and ironically unite Christiandom once more. but hey thats just a theory

Attached: 2019_04_11_011640.png (1071x585, 62.69K)

Why does the Russia now criminalizes those who dare to challenge the concept of "muh patriotic war"?

Moses Mordechai Levy doesn't sound like a protestant german name

Yes, he was an ethnic jew, even according to Rabbinical law but he became a Protestant when his family converted though one could argue that Jews are the first protestants, thus Garl Margs was always a prot, but thats neither here nor there
And, SPOILER ALERT, Garl was born in Trier, Deutschland. Thus he is German. He spoke German, wrote in German, lived in Germany most of his life, and was baptised in the offical Prussian State Church. Ergo he is a German.
Also note the hyphen used and get over it.
Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Attached: 2019_03_22_081407.png (853x480, 570.69K)

By that logic Karl Marx was a German. I don’t think that’s fair to our German frens.

Then it’s not the errors of Russia but the errors of Khazaria or wherever the Jews come from. Not Russia.

I sense I’m talking with boomer conservatives when they think the decline of the West began with communism and not centuries in the making. It did not begin in Russia.

How is Fatima different from the evangelical rapture end times stuff?

A lizard born in a fishbowl is still a lizard. There is no magic dirt that makes someone a different nation.

Beware private revelation, visions, and dreams. These could lead to heresy. The canon of revelation is closed. Why would Mary appear from heaven to warn us… of the corruption of man? That’s nothing new to us just in the last century.

You're really reaching here. Again, who spread communism though force in Europe? The state of Russia.

To warn us so we could repent of our sins and live lives of holiness. We didn't listen, so God punished us once more, then we were warned again in Akita, so we could escape divine judgement.

Except we aren't talking about different species of animals were talking about humans. Unless you're insinuating that Jews aren't human, are you?

ahahahahahahahaha
*breathes in*
hahahahahahaha

Opinion discarded. Actually he said that Vatican II was the problem; it left the church with no defense against the 1968 sexual revolution.

The most child molestations happen in a secular institution–it's done by PE teachers. Please don't act like Catholics have the monopoly. The abuse scandals in the Church happened in all other religious institutions, but never receive the same attention in the press–partly because the Church hierarchy and the "strangeness" of Catholic tradition presents a inviting target. Orthodox Jews, evangelicals, mainline protestants all have had similar or higher levels of abuse discovered. And of course it isn't unique to religious institutions, it's happened in secular agencies as well–leading a person to conclude it's possibly a sign of the times, and not a searing indictment of a particular instiution or group. Which is also why allowing priests to get married is not a solution.

None of the secular institutions or the other religions purport to be the imitation of Christ, and yet by comparing yourself to them you have correctly suggested one thing, namely: Catholic priests have about as much faith as PE teachers or Orthodox Jews.

Attached: So_called_Saint_Mother_Teresas_confession.png (638x327, 55.1K)

The punishment did more to harm decent, conservative christian countries than some secular humanist degenerotocracies, though..

Even Russia's opposition to efforts at healing the Schism is a result of that forced isolationism and soviet realpolitik.

The only good thing that happened is that E. Europe got spared of the worst excesses of western liberalism, via cultural delay.

It's def a pretty weird punishment, all things considered.

Nations are real categories not magic dirt. You can read into that whatever you like.

Name the undisputed most RC country in Europe today. Poland or Hungary. Two commie bloc countries. I’m no apologetic for communism, I’ve been called a fascist many times in fact, but what happened to RCatholicism in the West cannot be ignored. Look at all the historically Catholic Western democratic liberal bloc countries.
Italy
Portugal
Spain
France
Ireland

Have totally turned away from RCC.

I’m just saying the prophesy makes no sense.

The errors of America are equal to if not greater than that of Russia.

Russia is not impeding any healing just to clarify. The schism has to do with the very question of how we can know God. If it were a simple matter it would have been solved long ago.

I think the damage was already done. Liberalism and the enlightnement already had took hold of those countries centuries before 1917..