What's a good way to get over a woman that I was pining for...

What's a good way to get over a woman that I was pining for? Especially one who I recently found out was fornicating with someone else.

Any biblical tips for I am feeling lost and like a cuck.

Attached: Sad batman.jpg (400x343, 15.29K)

I'm going through a similar situation right now. The only things that help me get over women is prayer and the passing of time.
Proverbs 7.

Be glad you did not lose her when she was in love with you. You will sting for a bit, but move on with time, your soul intact. Learn from this, don't commit to someone not committed to you and you will never feel this particular hardship again. You will have harder things to deal with down the road, and this will seem like peanuts.

Op here. She was never interested in me. Anyways, it's too late now and I need yo move on and find someone else.

Pray the rosary and meditate on the mysteries, such as the Flagellation of Jesus to help you mortify your fleshly desires.

1000000% this
The rosary is every faithful Christian's sword agianst sin and vice. It keeps you mind on God.

Lift weights
Delete social media
Ghost your degenerate friends
Cold showers
Sleep on the floor
Work manual labor
Stop playing video games
Stop watching tv
Go camping
Smoke cigarettes or cigars
Stop being a cuck boy
Butches ain't shit but hoes

Attached: single_mother.png (960x720, 74.11K)

You dodged a bullet, OP. I've been I'm your situation; God is looking out for you, and His plan is best. When it happened to me it was extremely painful, to the point that I thought I'd been forgotten. But it was well worth it in the end. It will be the same for you.

Attached: image.jpg (820x500, 45.43K)

Elaborate on this one? I'll do it, but I'm not familiar with the benefits of a cold shower…

Thank you. The pain I am feeling feels permanent, but I feel worthless.

Sounds like a harlet… don’t dwell on it.

lol

cold showers, if i recall right, help micro vascular system, help boost testosterone, train you to mortify your body and make you more resistant to cold (which in some places is useful).

Well I have really sensitive bitch skin and when I use hot water it makes me break out. Cold showers help my skin. It also makes your hair feel cleaner for some reason. It doesn't bunch up as much and feels "looser." they also make your body skin fell really warm, like you're on fire. And when you take a hot shower, your body is gonna start to sweat as soon as you get out to try and cool off to maintain homeostasis. Basically they just get you cleaner and they're healthier. But there's also the aspect that hot showers will make you a soft little pussy boy who can't take suffering. Just doing them for virtue of not being a modern comfort boomer cuck should be enough, the health and hygiene benefits are just a bonus.

Be happy, OP, for you dodged a bullet.

What about trpgs?

lol what terrible advice even if the rest wasn't bad.

Thank you. I always hear that the best way to get over this is to talk to other girls.

They keep the blood flowing when your body starts shutting down

Find friends worth your time and/or isolate yourself and contemplate and just be with the Lord.. or go to church (either will do! Just focus on the Lord is my point. He will help you).

Graduate middle school

I really want to find a wife. I have no idea where to go to find women…