Orthodox Monk assaulted at gas station in Seattle

Orthodox Monk assaulted at gas station in Seattle
A random man came over, and sucker punched Abbot Tryphon in the face, knocking him to the ground.

archive.today/2019.04.18-045647/https://b-townblog.com/2019/04/17/orthodox-monk-assaulted-at-gas-station-in-burien-tuesday/

Police say that the Abbot was pumping gas at around 11:30 a.m. at the station at 303 SW 148th Street (located just west of the Transit Center; map below) when an unknown white male approached him and made some type of comment like, “How is Trump?” The victim responded with “how should I know?”, then the suspect punched him once on the side of his face, knocking him to the ground. The suspect fled the area, but was described as white, 5’10, thin build, in his 30’s and wearing a red or orange shirt. Aid responded and treated the victim at the scene.

Obviously this is not the kind of welcome one would expect during Holy Week. “I should be filled with rage against a brute who could perpetrate such an unwarranted attack against me, especially since I’d smiled at him, just prior to the sucker punch,” the Abbot said on his Facebook page Wednesday. “In my mind I assumed he was approaching me with a request for money, or wanting to know what I was. Since I try, with God’s help, to be kind to everyone, even trying to bring a smile on a stranger’s face by saying something self-effacing in an attempt to put them at ease, I was totally caught off guard by what he did to me.” Abbot says that he’s been left with a certain amount of hearing loss, ringing in his left ear, and reduced hearing in his right ear, along with an echoing sound. “As a lover of classical music, I pray this will not be permanent,” he said. “I am also suffering from headaches, and general body pain.”

Attached: D4YxxuTUcAATklq.jpeg (613x804, 51.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiro7.com/news/local/punched-priest-believes-cross-around-his-neck-enraged-suspect/941141765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao

Dude probably thought he was a rabbi

On a serious note, Seattle is doomed, it's basically Portland 2.0 at this point.
Antifa controls the streets, cops are quitting en masse, and opiod addicts litter the sidewalks. It used to be such a beautiful city.

And people say the Left can't meme. Just look around you - these people have been memed into complete derangement.

That's messed up. Holy Week is next week.

I'll pray for Abbot Tryphon's healing.

Antifa are always strong against women, children and the elderly.

It seems more likely the attacker was an ignorant right-winger who saw an ethnic looking dude with a long beard and 'foreign' looking garments and headwear. He assaulted him because he thought he was a Jew or a Muslim or some other sort of foreigner.

I was thinking Klan robes.

we don't know if the guy was a drumpfer or not, the dudes remark can be interpreted both ways

Both of those implications you made are absurd.

No it can't. This attacker was absolutely a leftist who hates Trump. For starters, this happened in Seattle, then additionally it 100% fits the pattern of leftist violence; a comment about Trump, usually asking the victimabout him or asking the victim to explain why Trump did X or Y, followed by fists.

kiro7.com/news/local/punched-priest-believes-cross-around-his-neck-enraged-suspect/941141765

This proves me to be correct

Democrats hate Christians, and they all think Trump is a Russian conspiracy. He probably associates orthodoxy with Muh Russia, and honestly seeing how he went insane when he saw the cross he's likely a demoniac.

Dubs of truth.

Attached: 0ef1c180b9f66ed4d747d8c21a607641bae9f4648d88683b1879a033749c46c4.jpg (367x379, 38.13K)

Boohoo

It's seems more likely your're a spineless antifa coward yourself that is shamefully lying because, besides being cowards, antifa are huge liars as well.

Wonder if it's a case of mistaken identity with Brother Nathanael.

ah the white ethnostate

The attacker was probably Jewish.

Not surprising honestly. Leftists and Jews react to crosses like vampires do.

Get a load of this retard

Was he homeless?

Nope, he was a leftist. See

Nah, Jews love Trump, all his grandchildren are Jewish.

Some jews like him, most don't. Trump certainly likes jews, though.

It's just pretend fighting, controlled opposition.

I'll pray the culprit is found and assaulted in prison.

Seattle and other metropolitan cities are cesspools begging to be burned alive.

What disgusting behaviour. This is why priests should work out so they can be ready to defend themselves. I mean what if he had hit his head on the pavement and got a brain injury?

Attached: 0f27fbbf812dd8218219da888ed10232182f9a7d0d8104948ba05724a6356e50.jpg (500x473, 39.5K)

The monk is well in his late age, user. You can't expect priests, especially ones that are as old as Tryphon to be hitting the gym and practicing martial arts. I personally think something like a taser is more appropriate as to not cause any serious injuries.

This is outrageous that a monk of all people is assaulted for petty political motives. It doesn't matter if he was orth or cath, no one should have to deal with this. I pray Tryphon is well and the perp sees the error of his ways and repents.

Attached: the guy.png (485x775, 949.59K)

Assaulting men of the cloth is traditionally seen as sacrilege, but that's just another boundary for progressives to deconstruct.

You can work out and hit the gym all you want and nothing is going to save you from a sudden, brutal sucker-punch.

You are a complete retard. I'll pray that God will give you wisdom.

I agree with this, bring back warrior priests!

Attached: 36fd5e05bc394df17bb6d3de0d369251.jpg (470x700, 77.01K)

Attached: 1549425716132.png (86x90, 1.66K)

Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts. (Zechariah 4:6b)

We need to revive Christian security organizations to play the role that the Templars once did in providing security services to faithful, priests, relics and sites.

What you could do is register a security organization dedicated to providing security services to Christians.

This is basically what the templars were, by modern standards they would be considered security guards.

Attached: Anthony.jpg (850x400, 67.05K)