Brit/pol/ #2421: Sandwich Edition

Firearm Discharged up to Every Six Hours in Gun-Free London
breitbart.com/london/2018/08/29/firearm-discharged-every-six-hours-gun-free-london/

Police Recorded Crime in England and Wales up 11%
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2018

Farage Breaks Silence On Whether He'll Replace Sadiq Khan As Mayor
politicaluk.com/2018/08/farage-breaks-silence-on-whether-hell-replace-sadiq-khan-as-mayor/

Britain Enjoys Revival Of Pilgrimages
marketplace.org/2018/08/29/world/britain-enjoys-revival-pilgrimages

London's brand new Crossrail network hit by massive delay until autumn next year before it even opens
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/crossrail-london-opening-deadline-delayed-services-east-west-elizabeth-line-a8516121.html

Jeremy Corbyn is accused of misleading MPs after failing to disclose private meeting with Holocaust denier in Parliament
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6115547/Jeremy-Corbyn-accused-misleading-Parliament-holding-private-meeting-Holocaust-denier.html

Battle of Bosworth Field: historians fight to stop construction of test-track where Richard III died
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/26/battle-bosworth-field-historians-fight-stop-construction-test/

CIA and Saudi Arabia conspired to keep 9/11 details secret, new book says
newsweek.com/cia-and-saudi-arabia-conspired-keep-911-details-secret-new-book-says-1091935

Campus bans Sept. 11 memorial for 'bias' against Muslims
washingtonexaminer.com/red-alert-politics/campus-bans-sept-11-memorial-for-bias-against-muslims

Snapchat Under Fire After Map Shows New York Renamed 'Jewtropolis'
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/snapchat-jewtropolis_us_5b87e705e4b0511db3d54a08

Attached: brexit sandwich.png (634x410 204.52 KB, 507.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virtueonline.org/stonewall-uk-ceo-offers-rationale-lgbt-inclusion
twitter.com/GreatestCapital/status/938700248746287105
poal.me/2l4xjt
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/horse-survives-two-hour-rescue-15060469
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/rayners-lane-gunman-still-large-15076319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The knight's code tbh

is a cheese toasty a sandwich? its what I had for lunch tbh

Good lad

Is it food between slices of bread?

Good lad

Good lad. Best sandwich is liver sausage, mustard and onion.

goodlad

beautiful, lad

Attached: ff5e382091efa484c6c0e8aa96cd1d7865270b23726fcadc61c9c7e1addabda6.png (418x408, 13.25K)

well yes but some people consider cheese toasties and toasties in general to be a subspecies of sandwich.

Attached: offset_632181.jpg (650x433, 71.06K)

still technically a sandwich tbf

Do you have sandwiches in Norway lad?

Attached: london sandwiches.jpg (1199x899, 204.52K)

high trust and low packaging society. plastic bag price hike isn't going to do shit if everything is double rapped to begin with

Yeah, have this

Attached: punch.png (504x379, 13.99K)

quite fancy a sandwich now

Stonewall UK CEO offers rationale for LGBT Inclusion
virtueonline.org/stonewall-uk-ceo-offers-rationale-lgbt-inclusion

Attached: RuthHunt.jpg (670x420, 37.54K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1259x1397, 3.93M)

Riding with the lads tbh lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2150x1612 4.5 MB, 4.05M)

IMPORTANT POLE

IMPORTANT POLE

IMPORTANT POLE

IMPORTANT POLE

is a burger a sandwich ?

No, it's served hot.

Attached: 1515092909137(1).jpg (800x592, 97.35K)

Winter soon, lad

tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x1136, 394.4K)

Should report him to the Norwegian police for using his phone while driving

Attached: 2a6aafb194c1c6ac3f3f7ab55d3aa8fcd8475f1490dfc970a8321a59a8653b51.png (563x542, 197.28K)

toasties are served hot

Attached: phinking.jpg (397x256, 5.08K)

it's legal in Norway, lad

also the van is obviously standing still when I take photos

according to this char im a pre-70's to 1989 lad

the British Empire was the greatest and fairest force this world has ever seen and ever will see tbh

Honestly wish some of those countries that hate us so much for being "cruel" had been conquered by Japan instead tbh

we all are, tbh. not just sandwiches

post videos that make you unironically sad, lads

it is like they actually want us to murder them

no. this is a good mood thread

nips would have erased them

I have a confession to make lads
I'm actually an old corned beef sandwich that fell behind the Birmingham bull ring in 1962, I've been congealing for nigh on 50 years and now stretch through the entirety of the West Midlands sewage system

Other than the cucumber one which could do with some cheese, all the pre-70s ones are top-notch.
It's only when we hit the 2000's that the sandwiches start to become gay.

1990's begins with a distinctive american/jew influence
then even more ethnics in the 2000's
by then Blairs millions of ethnic imports have been established and are changing the dietary landscape

what's the conversion of those prices to todays money?

t. working class

looks good

Photo is from 1972 twitter.com/GreatestCapital/status/938700248746287105

Cheapest one would be £1.25, most expensive would be £1.88

ffs that's still way better than today. plus they don't even serve liver sandwich anymore.
we have to go back

Attached: 0abcda322669ec7438b5bac7f05eec2d0761e213ba22636a0e1b26dc6bae3821.jpg (597x519, 31.14K)

On top of that those sandwiches are cheap mass-produced crap, they'll all be handmade.
Also no CHEMICAL IN THE plastic.

poal.me/2l4xjt

OFFICIAL POLL

wew

Attached: 1535723270399.jpg (521x960, 65.11K)

Wait for the nightshift.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;

but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

Attached: 681px-Theodore_Roosevelt_by_John_Singer_Sargent,_1903.jpg (681x1023, 159.29K)

Just been out to do my food shop at independent locally owned shops selling seasonal produce.

What did you do to keep it local today?

Sold a line.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675, 232.03K)

didn't leave the house. can't get more local than that

What is the WORST sandwich?
I don't mean something like cat sick and staples, what sandwich that is actually sold is undoubtedly the worst.

Attached: rose.jpg (1080x1080, 62.23K)

This, NEET life, not good

Prawn is usually soggy and depressing

Attached: CoalBarons.JPG (500x564 666.77 KB, 125.27K)

Ate at the local café. Shopped locally, swore at the neighbours dog.

Prawn sandwiches are good if the mayonnaise is a thick consistency, and the prawns aren't fresh from just being defrosted.

Have you lads noticed how historians call the era after the Roman slavers left the "Sub-Roman era" because of the decline in technology, but they don't call Africa's history after Britain left the "Sub-British era"?

Hmmmmm

any of the good kinds but made vegan. in fact anything vegan fullstop.

Those are quite funny tbh.

British lassies love the 22st D

Attached: amazing grace tbh.mp4 (360x480, 1.5M)

Is that Westie? Lovely voice

t. closet normalfag

Attached: images.jpeg (279x180, 7.87K)

Keep this rubbish to Bongo Bongo Land lad

Lad how does Jarlsberg taste? I just bought some but am reluctant to try it.

might just ban him seeing as he's only posting meta crap anymore

tastes good I guess. Don't know how to describe cheese tastes, I only had one or two different types

I've been sick of his bollocks for weeks now just do it already

Something is seriously wrong with the French, tbh. They need to be re-Angevin'd.

Attached: Untitled.png (1090x217, 119.43K)

The continent as a whole tbqh

Kek even Kermode is trashing it

Hardly surprising since even the trailer shows that it's absolute garbage.

Attached: DCiiR-djSc25_Mmw.mp4 (720x720, 3.54M)

"Beauty is absolutely terrifying to people, because beauty highlights what's ugly.

And so if you start to make your room beautiful, then everything around that isn't like that just starts to "glow" - in the worst sense.

Terribly dangerous. That's why people are afraid of beauty; but it's the greatest thing you can do."

- Lobster man

Attached: 800px-Blocuri_-_Calea_Victoriei.jpg (1200x847 139 KB, 238.7K)

Kermode is quite the diversity pleb tbh, he's given McCarthy a fair few free passes before

All that money and netflix still refuses to produce anything worth watching.

Attached: putin_hackerman.jpg (1078x1076, 262.69K)

Chicken tikka

Are you referring to Steiner or 22st? I genuinely cannot tell anymore.

avocado

both of them are foreign
really makes me think

All that middle class Waitrose wank can be consigned to the dustbin tbh.

half this board is foreign. tons of the lads that use county flags are actually part slavshit or part Lithuanian or whatever, how the fuck does that even happen?

lad…

foreigner
t. 100% british

Gloucester is tolerated and the other is just a Welshman.

Agreed tbh, a good prawn sandwich is a breddit gud sandwich although a good one is few and far between.

Vegan ones go without saying tbh, I'd include vegetarian ones with that too but an egg+cress sandwich can be quite nice.

Why would anyone even make that.

I don't know why anyone thought it was a good combo. Avocados can be alright but they are rather bland, putting them on toast or in a sandwich is just bland with bland.

Bit of a stretch, lad.

anyone ever tried a poo sandwich

Is there anything at all happening in local or national politics at all? What's the latest state of the Brexit negotiations or are they in constant purgatory?

Sir Reginald brownpill?

Steiner isn't here to gaslight, away with you.

poo sandwiches lad

I think it goes deeper than that. I'm convinced that we're all in a kind of purgatory. we all collectively must have died years ago, possibly after the brexit vote, now just waiting eternally for closure that will never come.

Salmond stepping down, Corbyn constantly attacked, May buggering up Brexit, that Khan blimp, the fishing war with France, plenty of stuff.

Well for me a horsie fell into the canal getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/horse-survives-two-hour-rescue-15060469

Filibustering towards the softest Brexit they can whilst they pour billions of taxpayer's money into Africa so they can speed up our demise.

Rayners Lane gunman still at large five days after two men shot near station
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/rayners-lane-gunman-still-large-15076319

If we were in purgatory then we would never have won Brexit to begin with.

Attached: hope.jpg (465x360, 29.03K)

I wonder who will get the job of sucking the air out of Khan's arse tomorrow?
Seems like a job for Lube Nash-Jones

Attached: draw-me-like-a-french-mayor.jpg (290x309 87.61 KB, 99.46K)

This. As C.S. Lewis said about Fellowship of the Ring:

"Anguish is, for me, almost the prevailing note. But not, as in the literature most typical of our age, the anguish of abnormal or contorted souls; rather that anguish of those who were happy before a certain darkness came up and will be happy if they live to see it gone. . . .

But with the anguish comes also a strange exaltation. . . when we have finished, we return to our own life not relaxed but fortified….

Even now I have left out almost everything — the silvan leafiness, the passions, the high virtues, the remote horizons. Even if I had space I could hardly convey them. And after all the most obvious appeal of the book is perhaps also its deepest:

“there was sorrow then too, and gathering dark, but great valour, and great deeds that were not wholly vain.” Not wholly vain — it is the cool middle point between illusion and disillusionment.” "