Don't give your DNA to a company!!!

Don't give your DNA to a company!!!

>archive.fo/VzhbF
>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbqyvx/myheritage-hacked-data-breach-92-million

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (875x472, 297.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=j5s-s1oGzVM
techdirt.com/articles/20170522/17343837426/cheap-dna-testing-is-giving-some-insurers-even-more-ways-to-deny-coverage.shtml
archive.fo/WApPi
youtube.com/watch?v=VdjYVF4a6iU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the point of sites like that anyways?

Attached: IMG_0386.png (1035x920, 133K)

It's for Americans who want to feel as if they're connected to their prehistoric ancestors somehow.

You know the answer

Attached: 1518703185877.png (666x514, 51.04K)

To sell a service ? Shitpost aside a lot of people like to know about their own ancestors it's part of your identity if you wish.

Tripfag please don't use a pseudonym when not necessary.

Love is emanating from your post.

I wonder…
hooktube.com/watch?v=j5s-s1oGzVM

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

If you had 100% Anglo-Germanic ancestry you wouldn't be black. Are you retarded or something?

Attached: THIS KID IS THE NEW PEWDEPIE!.webm (1280x720, 3.21M)

>(((MyHeritage)))
Good luck finding better alternatives.

You shouldn't give your data to companies even if they had perfect security, especially those based in America/Israel.

Are you Retarded?

Ancestry.com

I do what I want, even if it triggers you.

>English, Irish, German and Cherokee
Do these people even listen to themselves?

This tbh

Zig Forums was always right
Those companies were exposed for putting in

Obviously not. I'm not the one who thinks Germany is in Africa.

One of my siblings was adopted and it was able track down to first cousin. My parents knew the last name and it checked out. In cases like this, it's pretty neat.

Desktop-sized Genome sequencing machines cost a few thousand bucks, the haplogroup/ancestry/disorder databases are open and they are not restricted to amerishart terms like "1/8 Italian".
Why not simply buy one for an extended family/a group of friends/local community/hackerspace to compensate the high price?
Giving your biologic samples to third party, especially abroad in Israel is helluva stupid.

This isn't the only place to have this type of thing done. All of these places charge less than $100 verses several thousand, although that does sound like an interesting side business if those machines are that cheap. It wouldn't be worth it for one person.

Amazing

Attached: 495b596eaecb10ad46c579bb2985b08aca502e99ea05ad258674109ed3205b5a.jpeg (501x585, 92.12K)

Attached: mfw_retards_call_people_retarded.jpg (960x720, 87.98K)

I doubt most people keep track of their family tree more than a generation or two before their oldest living relative. The issue is, most Americans and canadians don't know much about their ancestry other than the continent they likely came from.

Mah name is Uncle Ruckus

slowpoke.avi

You wouldn't be 100% then.

Sorry, I'm pretty much autistic.

>(((MyHeritage)))
kek I just had this feeling

You've confused "autistic" with "new"
Even facebook users know this meme, you are a level of new I have not encountered. Honestly, how the heck did you end up here?

For the Jews to know your weaknesses, so they can track you down like Bin Laden, etc..

How do they even determine what your ancestry is? Isn't it all relative to other peoples results? I've heard of wild inaccuracies outside of North America and Europe, where there are less users.

Attached: off to see the wizard.png (1440x1080, 1.78M)

God you're dense.

These companies exist for 3 reasons.
1.) More shekels for jews.
2.) To give your DNA freely to law enforcement, no warrant required.
3.) To give white people false "1% west african DNA" results in an attempt to make them feel less cohesive as a group.

You sound like HAES propaganda...

What exactly is so bad about them knowing your DNA? What the fuck are they going to do with it? Try to blackmail me because of a minor heritable issue? LOL. U guys r 2 paranoid

Attached: DXGBra2VAAA_Sdd.jpg (600x450, 14.21K)

Sell the data to a health insurance company and possibly have you end up without insurance because of a predisposition to some illness. Or sell your DNA to a biotech firm to get patented.

I'm just going to give that data to my health insurance company anyways so that they lower my insurance cost.

Source? Or are these more Zig Forumstard lies?

No DNA was stolen, why is this ever woth posting? Take it to Zig Forums

The sequenced results were, DNA by itself is nothing, it only becomes useful after sequencing.

Nice meme. Information wants to be free.

Prove it.

Your DNA is mine fucko

Sell to insurance companies:
techdirt.com/articles/20170522/17343837426/cheap-dna-testing-is-giving-some-insurers-even-more-ways-to-deny-coverage.shtml
archive.fo/WApPi
Frame you for being a crime suspect by leaving your tissue on place of crime.
Frame you for wrongthing by leaving your tissue on place of wrongthink protests or scene of crime.
Sell this data to your potential employer who will then reject your job application because you have 0,00000001% probability of being kleptomaniac.
Kill you and replace with a physically identical clone.

You possibly could avoid this thing by sending your dna to a foreign company, but in the end all data ends up at ZOG headquarters.

You guys are really grasping at straws here.

are you gay?

hey user

Attached: DX5P0TEXUAASgQi.jpg (500x664, 62.11K)

why are you hanging out with that flaming homo elliot rodger?

Anti-white is just as retarded a buzzword as "racist" - we all know that disenfranchised, atomized maladroit, Americans have no identity. But, they notice the French/Germans/British/Italians all have whiteness in common. The thing is, what connects them isn't the blanket term "whiteness" - it's having a *real* culture and history. If you go to a pastoral area in Germany, the people look German. If you go to bucolic France, the people look French. That is worth preserving - not this retarded idea of "whiteness" Zig Forumstards fellate. People somehow forget that all these European countries have distinct languages and cultures - saying they're all "white" is just like the multiculturalism you deride liberals for.

disenfranchised, atomized, maladroit

Buy a sequencing hardware and do it yourself, it's literally put material and click the button type of operation. Split the cost with your friends and family to buy one.

Hellow, my fellow 1/16 Italian fellow :)

To be honest, the vile Anglos that still prevail the "white" community of United States didn't even consider most of Europeans "white" as long as 100 years ago.

HAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

DNA IDENTITY THEFT

HAhAHAHHAA

Yes guys just buy your own DNA sequencing machine! While you are at it build your own MRI, and purchase lab equipment for blood tests.

This guy built his own scanning electron microscope. youtube.com/watch?v=VdjYVF4a6iU What's your deal?

I agree, every person should build every single thing they use. Anything else is botnet. This is really the peak of practicality.

Attached: DcoyWbWX0AAPdt6.jpg (500x275, 19.28K)

You sound butthurt for some reason.

Attached: DcUkzBDUQAAYGkW.jpg (900x1200, 169.26K)

Get out you mutts

But of course

Attached: 0efc8996120ffea261d94ea986c4e0284bb83242f78fe91668873e681dcbfda0.jpg (255x255, 46.89K)

I'm more interested in why you're disinterested in a data heist on a tech-oriented board.

Remember guys if you like technology you have to have a certain specific set of political views! There is only one thing allowed here!

You are aware that most major players possess chemical weapons loaded with genetically modified viruses designed only to attack people containing certain DNA, correct?

You are aware employees of places like 23&me have openly admitted to sprinkling in just a bit of African DNA in samples that contained none at all, correct? They thought it was morally right, after all it'd be racist to imply everyone didn't have an ancestor from the world's biggest shit heap.

Bullshit, it's just a young one. My family fought the redcoats and later the North during the war between the states. Americans have an identity the issue is if you are proud of it and display it you're shouted down as a racist and we're quickly being killed off to make room for the world's trash. My people left Europe because they wanted to homestead, actually be able to own land without sucking the King's cock, and didn't care how many savages they had to kill to obtain those goals.

Attached: Jews_fear_the_samurai.mp4 (640x360, 4.19M)

lol no nothing like that exists yet

Sure it doesn't exist and I'm just making it up because I have nothing better to do. Even if they didn't exist anyone that willingly gives away their DNA is a retard.

Attached: 6116d1a44b08332d831f6932d6d7710424a5cfe64d9da0e6aae8be58733fc138.png (637x630, 404.89K)

It dosen't exist yet but you are literally aiding them by helping them make it happen

That's right
Look faggot i'm not going to sequence my own DNA in my garage.
Good

What do political views have to do with a data heist? I'm interested in how they did it. Why aren't you?

What do you know about CRISPR, user?

If you literally just mean *how* then nothing.

Read the article, you fucking brainlet.
No DNA-related data was stolen.

I think you know (((why))) he isn't.

It's almost the reality.
I was looking for a job for a few weeks a week ago; had to turn 3 out of 5 because of the amount of information they wanted about me, and I'm not even living in 'murica.
I think that this insane collecting of data really started after GDPR, not sure why.

Check snopes. Or, listen to me. I had a test done. Roughly 6 months later, the company changed their algorithm to make me less askenazi, and more european. How long do you think it will be until they will have refugees labeled as 100% european, instead of as the shitskins they are?

The tests are worthless, and it is better to get a family tree from your family.

Protip: if you have brown eyes and hair, you probably ain't white

Two hipsters and a cat aren't exactly a solid source. At least cite something credible.

You're the worst kind of faggot.

The same type of people call HIV a bioengineered weapon against niggers.
Pro tip: it works on all humans just fine, the miracle didn't happen.

Hey, I've got a walk-in oven. Could you go in there and check the pilot light for me? Thanks.

LOL. You mock one poster for not having solid sources and yet you believe in DNA bio weapons.

oy vey

The point, numbskull, is that, if they can change their algorithm to make me less jew, they can make me more jew. Maybe you should try reading between the lines. Looking at my family tree, no jews.

I understood your point just fine, Schlomo. Learn to roll with the bantz. Chill i.e. instead of a walk-in oven I have a walk-in freezer you can inspect, too. If you're spazzing out because of the sage, it's because murdering Jews, while humorous and necessary, is off topic for this thread. Sage is not a downvote or a personal insult, Chaim.

You seem to know a lot about that place, maybe its time to go back.

You're a fucking retard. First of all, Snopes has proven time and again to be an unreliable source for anything that actively pushes propaganda. If you weren't so new you'd have noticed this by now and would know anyone citing it around here is told to get the fuck out.

On your next point; If you want sources of multiple people that are way more qualified than you or I saying over and over again that bioweapons are a very real possibility by now (and I can cite multiple sources from 2012 saying they'd be possible within "a few years") then go find them. Even google will turn up multiple search results and they're known to play down anything the Five Eyes doesn't want you to know about. I'm not doing that work for you because if you really cared you'd already know.

Furthermore, no world leader in their right mind is going to admit to stockpiling or developing such a weapon. Look at how many wars and world leaders have been murdered for stockpiling mustard gas just in the last few decades. Chemical weapons and weapons of mass destruction are used as justifications for starting wars all of the time. No sane person would just get on the TV and go
Use your Goddamn head user, we're talking about people that say they're getting rid of nuclear warhead stockpiles when we all know they are never going away because if you denuclearize you're just asking for the rest of the world to invade you. You can't even get into the UN without nukes these days, why do you think North Korea has been doing so much testing? It was the only way to become a legit country in the eyes of the rest of the world leaders.

They have a ban on weapons in space too, you think anyone follows that? Or do you think it's more possible that some of those thousands upon thousands of satellites have weapons on them with the ability to strike anywhere in the world at any time? You think any nation with the ability to launch something into space is going to admit to having weapons up there? You think any nation with the ability to detect them is going to call anyone else out when they're doing it too?

You'll get your "source" when the next major war breaks out and they're suddenly dropping bombs that are able to kill large portions of the enemies army while our own troop are immune either via their DNA or vaccinations. That same technology that makes those vaccinations possible can be weaponized you dense faggot. Everyone knows it and all the experts in that field are afraid because they know any technology like that in the hands of the military will become a weapon.

When the gloves finally come off you'll see it. I pray you're around for it. I hope you die slow and I hope I'm around to tell you

Attached: 08cc3573dd83b53ae40c9fde3597aa50beaa3b9afcdfc52951c0020f4057d6f5.jpg (407x379, 18.48K)

You goofy bastard, only a handful of countries have nukes. Basically the permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Israel, Pakistan, India, and the Norks. That's, what, 9 countries? The other ~200 UN member nations don't have so much as a crude fission device.

South Sudan was recognized by the international community without going nuclear.

Ah yes just like all the (((MEDIA))) experts writing in tabloids that AI weapons are going to end humanity in the near future.

UN is a joke, a one-way street. Countries shouldn't be trying to get in but pulling out and giving it the finger, to destroy its thin veil of legitimacy.

To find out your origins? Are you stupid?

Only insecure amerimutts need that. Any sane human being can just ask his grandfather for family tree papers.

oh, hi grandpa!

look kid you have to get up for school in the morning time for you to shut down the pc

This.
If you can't look up your heritage you're either a nigger or an amerimutt at which point does it matter?
I can trace my heritage as far back as the 13th century, after that I can't escape any dead-ends.

this is how they will hunt whites down. they're getting the stupid low IQ goyim to give themselves away, so that they know who to shoot for when they take their 100 year revenge plan to the last step, exterminating whites.

5, no, 20, yes.

i think is right. the people who do these tests are desperate to be part of something their forefathers did instead of making something good out of themselves.

the good thing about these tests however, is that they tell you genetic probability of several life-ruining diseases, like Alzheimer syndrome, but i would recommend you don't take such a test from a fucking israel-owned company. never trust jews.

I'm sure (((everyone))) will be utmost happy to get their hands on my "precious" DNA.

if you're black and in the third world, why bother paying for this test? who cares, you'll die before 30 in some gangs weekly shootout. why are you even in this thread?

DNA test to see if the kids are yours, depends of how many niggress you got preggo after a party, using the company to cut costs ?

because i wanna see if We Wuz Kangz or not, obviously.
I could be the next walking and breathing wakanda boy.
also my dick is only medium-sized so i wanna know who was the white-cuck who bleached my perfect bull genes by fucking a slave